|—Dumbledore, Spells N' Wiztards|
Dumbledore (full name Albus Dumbledore) is a minor character in the SMG4 series.
He is the Headmaster of Hogwarts in the Harry Potter series. In SMG4's videos, his most major appearance is in the blooper "Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Spells n' Wiztards", in which he's the principal of Hobowarts, a parody of Hogwarts.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Personality
- 3 History
- 3.1 Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Befriend the End
- 3.2 Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Spells n' Wiztards
- 3.3 SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 8 (150k special)
- 3.4 SM64: The Retardness of 2014
- 3.5 DerpTV: Super Happy Fun Fun Gameshow
- 3.6 R64: Mario the Olympian
- 3.7 SSENMODNAR 12 - STOLEN SPAGHETTI EDITION
- 3.8 SMG4: The Movie Audition
- 3.9 SMG4: Final Fantasy Mario
- 3.10 SMG4: Mario's Spicy Day 🔥
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
Dumbledore is a rather tall old man; he has long white hair, a beard, and and a white mustache. He wears half-moon glasses which often have a pink reflection. He also wears a brown wizard dress with very long and wide sleeves and a brown hat.
In the original series, Dumbledore is a discreet person. However, in SMG4's videos, as several other characters in SMG4's bloopers, he seems to be a bit more crazy and energetic than in the original series. He also tends to scream his name when he appears.
Dumbledore was first mentioned by SMG4 when the latter was talking to a Minecraftian old man.
Dumbledore made his first physical appearance.In it, he's the principal of the wizard academy Hobowarts. He welcomes Mario and SMG4 at the academy and assigns them to "Team Mushroomdors". He later reappears and holds a spell competition in which Bowser (who plays in "Team Slytherbastards") creates a clone of Dumbledore when he tries to summon a garden gnome.
Dumbledore makes a cameo in the 10th and last skit of the blooper, in which Dr. Eggman slapped his butt for amusement. Then Dumbledore turns towards him and says "HEY, WHAT THE F**K!" as Robotnik runs away while laughing. After this, the part with all the cutscenes then turns out to be a dream that Mario made when he was trapped into a Giant Ugly Floating Mario Head.
Dumbledore makes a brief cameo in a archive clip from "Spells n' Wiztards" when Mario and SMG4 go over the year one last time. That scene features him revealing his own (last) name to Mario and SMG4 when he welcomes them at Hobowarts.
He appears as the announcer.
He makes an appearance as a teacher. He teaches his class a spell, and goes flying into the sky by Frankie.
He makes an appearance at the end, as Mr. Moogle's assistant.
- Dumbledore died in the sixth Book/Film of the Harry Potter series, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, killed by the Avada Kedavra spell thrown by Severus Snape (which Dumbledore told him to). However, he's apparently still alive in SMG4's videos, as he didn't die in the explosion of the academy.
- When he pronounces his own name, his voice comes from the series of videos Potter Puppet Pals, and the "Mysterious Ticking Noise" from that series can then be heard too at that moment.
- Dumbledore also has a brother name Alberforth, and a dead sister named Ariana