The Anti-Cast, or nicknamed as SMG3's Gang by fans (and previously known as The Dark Force), was a group by SMG3 on destroying SMG4 for ruining his career and to usurp him. The group originally consisted of resurrected villains from previous bloopers, and then later doppelganger counterparts of the SMG4 cast. The group served as the main antagonistic faction of the blooper Super Mario 64 Bloopers: SMG3's plan to destory SMG4 cause he felt like it and the YouTube Arc. After SMG3 was banished to the Internet Graveyard, the group is redeemed and became friends with SMG4's gang, and thus, the Anti-Cast is no more.
- 1 History
- 1.1 Super Mario 64 Bloopers: SMG3's plan to destory SMG4 cause he felt like it
- 1.2 The YouTube Arc
- 2 Members
- 3 Gallery
- 4 Trivia
SMG3 reappears and attempts to get Bowser to join his clan but Bowser disagrees and ends up being knocked off a ledge.
SMG3 was going to steal the Super Sacred Orb of Power from a shop but it was sold out. SMG3 returns to Bowser's lair and uses the damaged nightmare stone to resurrect many villains of the past including X, Silent Guy, Bot, Robot Clone, Crazy Toilet Dude, Xboxfan996, John Gayham, The Monster, and Asian. Back at the castle, X senses that the villains are back and start to spaz out on the floor, sensing doom. Mario and Toad notice this and Mario regards it as normal for X.
Back in Bowser's lair, SMG3 reveals that he resurrected the villains so he could destroy SMG4 and Mario. John Gayham suggests attacking the castle, but SMG3 refuses because it isn't cool enough. Asian suggests shoving cookies up Mario's @$$ and Bowser suggests having a picnic outside his lair. SMG3 refuses because his evil plan is the best. He gathers the villains and finds Bot crushing on the Nightmare Stone.
SMG3 and the villains plan to secure a death ray, which is under tight security. When one of the guards try to help, SMG3 shoots him. Silent Guy uses a bomb to blow up the security, allowing them access to the death ray. Once the death ray is operative, they use it to create a black hole in the sky.
SMG3 projects himself onto the window of Peach's Castle and tells how he created the black hole to destroy them. The heroes go with FM to find help.
SMG3 and the villains grow bored in the black void. SMG3 shows off his Death Cannon, which is just a bullet bill launcher. Xboxfan996 gives SMG3 a nuke to fire out of it and a countdown activates.
Mario and friends see Bowser and he helps them defeat SMG3 because SMG3 called him fat. He hides them in a box and gives it to SMG3, leading him to believe its a box of cookies as an apology for not joining his evil scheme. Mario and friends jump out of the box to attack. SMG4, X, and FM are captured shortly after. SMG3 takes Mario to his stolen battle arena and they duel after Mario trips. Even though SMG3 is winning the fight, Mario won't die so SMG3 pulls out his death cannon with the nuke inside which he will use to blow up Mario. When the cannon gets jammed the two stare at each other for several minutes, waiting for the cannon to fire. When it does fire it blows Mario and SMG3 up and destroys the black hole.
Bowser, the villains, and the caged heroes see this and Bowser offers to take everyone out for cheeseburgers. To which everyone happily cheers.
SMG3 starts an audition for a play that loosely reenacts the episodes, SMG4: If Mario Was In... Splatoon 2, SMG4: Mario Gets His PINGAS Stuck In The Door, and the story arcs of the SMG4's series, while being disguised as a Cromulon from Rick and Morty. He has chosen the actors who are trying to get a role in the play, including Mario, Belle Fontiere, JubJub Boopkins, Rob the Scarecrow, Whimpu, a Luigi Doll, and a watermelon wearing Meggy's headgear, who had gotten the roles. After the play, the SMG4 cast realized the reenactments weren't an original play and it turns out to be a production of Snitch Productions, and SMG4 ran off to find SMG3, who he knew had written the play.
After when both groups of SMG4 and SMG3 escalated into a fight. Mario then was able to stop the bickering between the two content creators and led to a truce between two factions (although SMG3 still had a grudge). The two factions finally came to an end, calling for peace with each other, and both went their ways.
At SMG3's base, the gang planned on stealing the YouTube Remote from YouTube's headquarters. SMG3 managed to get Mario to join his plan by having the latter think of Greg's death in SMG4: Stupid Mario Arcade. The gang then attempted to obtain the remote but failed after they were caught by Susan Wojcicki and banned from the headquarters. Luckily, Shroomy had stolen the remote as his evil counterpart, triggered by SMG3 throwing a demon mask at him. However, Mario felt betrayed by SMG3 after he discovered that the latter was planning on using the remote to delete SMG4 from existence. Before Mario could stop SMG3, the head of Snitch Productions used the remote to summon the Content ID, kidnapping Mario so he could be sent to the Internet Graveyard.
While Mario was stuck in the Internet Graveyard, SMG3 and his gang developed a plan to erase the events of prior SMG4 episodes. Each member would jump into portals that took them to the debut episodes of their counterparts in SMG4's gang. In those episodes, they would prevent their SMG4 counterparts from ever meeting Mario. SMG3 demonstrated this effect by having Tinky Winky throw Frankie out of the latter's debut episode, sending Frankie to the Internet Graveyard. But as he prepared to enter the portal for Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Account Loss, SMG3 was confronted by SMG4's gang. SMG4 ordered his gang to follow their counterparts into the portals in an attempt to protect their current timeline, while Mario stayed behind to try freeing the Youtube Remote. Nevertheless, SMG3 and his gang were able to succeed in their plan. By preventing the past versions of Tari, Bob, Saiko, Fishy Boopkins, Luigi, Meggy, and SMG4 from forming relationships with Mario, the SMG3 gang has successfully deleted the current iterations of SMG4's gang from their world, sending the latter to the Internet Graveyard alongside Susan Wojcicki.
With SMG4 and his cast out of their way, SMG3's gang was tasked by SMG3 to act like their SMG4 counterparts in a new video. However, with the exception of Melony, most of the cast didn't follow SMG3's instructions. Later, after Mario was freed from the Youtube Remote's freeze to chase SMG3, the cast didn't bother pursuing the former. Nevertheless, Luigi Doll was able to help SMG3 stop Mario after being given the Youtube Remote, having previously been tasked to buy a hot dog for SMG3. By summoning lots of Content IDs to kidnap Mario, Luigi Doll prevented SMG3 from getting defeated by his pursuer, albeit not knowing that SMG3's phone had been stolen by Mario.
SMG3's gang is shown acting in a video shoot in front of Peach's Castle, shortly before SMG4's Gang and Susan shows up to stop SMG3. However, upon being pinned by Susan, SMG3 presses the "factory reset" button on the Youtube Remote, causing its spirit to possess JubJub Boopkins. The spirit then demands both sides to participate in challenges, demonstrating whether SMG4 or SMG3 is worthy of the channel.
A variety of challenges occur, each consisting of someone from SMG3's cast vs someone from SMG4's cast. After all the challenges, when SMG3 threatens to drop Fishy Boopkins off the building, Jub Jub expels the remote as SMG3 later catches it. SMG3 then starts a rap battle where SMG4's Gang eventually manages to convince SMG3's Gang the truth about SMG3. This causes the gang to turn against SMG3, siding with SMG4 in the process.
Once SMG3 is banished to the Internet Graveyard, his former allies celebrate their victory and friendship with their SMG4 counterparts, and thus, ending the Anti-Cast team for good.
The Anti-Cast were briefly reunited with their former leader, SMG3, for the Christmas Party.
- SMG3 - The leader of the gang. SMG4's evil doppelganger and founder of Snitch Productions who tries to ruins his rival's career and antagonizes the rest of SMG4's friends. He is the main antagonist of the entire series, following Bowser's redemption and defection to SMG4's Gang. He's currently ruling the Internet Graveyard after being banished by Susan Wojcicki.
First Iteration (Dissolved)
- Nintendofan996 - A guardian of a magic orb the Mario Bros. used to rescue FightingMario54321 from Bowser and SMG3.
- X - The main antagonist of SMG4: Enter X who tried to take control of Mario's body and take over the world by genocide.
- John Gayham - A host of the quiz show, Pyramid Puzzle!, that Mario participated in and later escaped.
- Bot - A Japanese gay person, once hired by Bowser to kidnap and torturing Mario. He became the main antagonist of the episode, SMG4: Operation G.A.Y who wants to unleash an army of clone Luigis to make the whole world gay.
- Crazy Chinese Guy - An insane Chinese man, who appeared in early SMG4 episodes. One of the people SMG3 revived to destroy SMG4. It is uncertain if he was a villain, to begin with.
- The Monster - A malevolent deity-like being who tried to take over Bowser's Koopa Troop army. SMG3 revived the Monster to destroy the Mushroom Kingdom.
- Robot Clone - A robotic version of Mario. It is one of the four robots built by Bowser to torment Mario.
- Crazy Toilet Dude - A person who has a Toilet as if it were his child.
- Silent Guy - A serial killer who terrorized the Mushroom Kingdom.
Second Iteration (Snitch Productions Staff) (Dissolved)
- Luigi Doll - Dolls of Luigi originating from the original Mario Party Crane-Game mini-game that spawn in multiple numbers. One Luigi Doll impersonated Luigi.
- Belle Fontiere - The SMG4 version of Belle Fontiere from Meta Runner as a counterpart to Tari who isn't as friendly.
- JubJub Boopkins - The younger, innocent brother of Fishy Boopkins.
- Rob the Scarecrow - A scarecrow who lives at a farm. He is mute, and can only speak with recorded lines programmed by Farmer Steve and makes corn puns often (though in recent bloopers, he is shown speaking his own lines at will). He serves as the doppelganger to Bob Bobowski.
- Whimpu - A meek, friendly and passive anime boy as a doppelganger to Saiko Bichitaru.
- Melony - An inanimate but presumably sentient watermelon with Meggy Spletzer's headwear used for SMG3's play reenacting The Anime Arc and is an expert at hacking. It was previously seen in SMG4 Christmas 2019: Mario Alone. After becoming a human in SMG4: Mario's Mask Of Madness, she has become an offical member of the SMG4's Gang.
- Anti-Shroomy - SMG3 turned him into his Demon-Hunter persona, making him an ally to the gang, once SMG3 betrayed Mario in an attempt to not let him snitch away to tell SMG4 of his plans. He eventually became a member of the group.
- Watermelon Desti - A watermelon in Desti's likeness. Was seen being used during the Reenactments of the Anime Arc.
- Oof Buttons - Summoned by SMG3 using Susan Wojcicki's YouTube Remote.
- Mario - Mario auditioned for a play made by Cromulous, a Cromulon who is the God of Art. Cromulous turned out to be SMG3 in disguise, and Mario unknowingly led himself to join the gang. Mario helped SMG3 to steal the YouTube Remote to rebuild his studio and to allow Mario to avenge Greg The Alien. After Mario learned that SMG3 wanted the use the remote to destroy SMG4, he was betrayed by SMG3. He would later be withdrawn from the group.
- Bowser - Bowser was once the former main/secondary antagonist of the series who was originally a partner (and possibly friend) to SMG3 in earlier bloopers. In Super Mario 64 Bloopers: SMG3's plan to destory SMG4 cause he felt like it, SMG3 wanted Bowser to join his group, as the "Dark Force", but Bowser disagrees (For not becoming African). However, as of SMG4: Hotel Mario, due to being evicted from his castle by his troops (who he threatened into giving him back leadership) and his generally friendly rivalry with Mario and Co., Bowser abandoned villainy and became a friend and member of SMG4's Gang.
- Mario34299 - Mario34299 was an evil noob who antagonized SMG4 in Super Mario 64 Bloopers: The Mystery Of The Missing White And Blue. He was an SM64 Blooper maker who was jealous of SMG4 due to the fact that he made bad bloopers whereas SMG4 made good ones. Determined to make him pay, he allied with SMG4's nemesis SMG3 to torture him.
- Residents of the Kushroom Mingdom - The bootleg subjects of SMG3 who reside in the Kushroom Mingdom which is a Kingdom created by SMG3 and Grand Dad so SMG3 can rule over his own kingdom.
- Stu & Pid - Stu & Pid are obstacles in SMG3's lair to prevent Mario and SMG4 from stopping him from uploading a video containing content of SMG4's weirdest and most embarrassing moments. They debut in SM64 Bloopers: SMG3's Gauntlet of Gloom.
- Gay Luigi is a "PokéGay" created by Bot for "Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Operation G.A.Y", a plan to turn the whole world gay using clones of Luigi. He appeared as the impostor for Luigi in the blooper.
- The Imposter - A Henchman of SMG3 and assassin who was hired by SMG3 to slay SMG4 for the cost of a hideous Justin Bieber magazine.
- SLG4 - SuperLuigiGlitchy4 is said to be the long lost hobo brother of SMG4. In the dumpster, Mario finds a photo depicting SLG4 with SMG3 looking like they're best of friends. From this, it is concluded that SLG4 is working with SMG3. Mario messes with the cannon and launches SLG4 into oblivion where he explodes.
- Members of the Villains Club - Various villains who appeared in Sonic The Derphog: The Evilness Of Eggman(?)
- In the second iteration of the group, Toad, Bowser and Axol are the only current members of SMG4's Gang not to have counterparts (As of S̶M̶G̶4̶: I Can't Believe It's Not SMG4!). In the case of Shroomy, his anti-self serves as his own counterpart.
- Ironically, Bowser himself appeared in S̶M̶G̶4̶: I Can't Believe It's Not SMG4!, the very episode that the second iteration debuted in.
- The Luigi Doll is the only member of the group that has yet to make a reappearance after WOTFI 2020 and he finally reappeared in SMG4: Mario Babies but only a flashback.
- The Luigi Doll is also the only recruited member in the Snitch Productions cast to have a genuinely evil history, which explained why he was the only member who was able to help SMG3 stop Mario after being given the Youtube Remote and was told to do him a little flavor.
- In the opening advertisement of SMG4: If Mario Moves, He Dies, the Anti-Cast members all return to celebrate Whimpu's birthday excluding SMG3, who is living in the Internet Graveyard, and Anti-Shroomy, who is the normal Shroomy's alter ego.
- As of Season 11 and prior after SMG4: Mario's Mask Of Madness, Melony is the only member of the Anti-Cast become an official member of the SMG4 Gang.
- Although the Anti-Cast has been disbanded after SMG3's banishment, it's now usually referred when Belle Fontiere, Rob the Scarecrow, Whimpu, JubJub Boopkins are in an episode together with/without Weegee Doll and Melony.