Baby Mario is a minor character in the SMG4 series.
He is the baby version of Mario, although we've seen him as his own separate character with multiple incarnations throughout SMG4's videos; not to say that the Baby Mario we see in flashbacks of Mario and Luigi's childhood isn't actually Mario, or if the majority of the stories are even true as Mario (who tells most of, if not all, the stories taking place during their youth) tends to make up stories for unknown reasons.
Baby Mario first appeared in The Babysitters and also from Nintendo is Yoshi's Island (1995).
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: The Babysitters
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: How Mario was Born
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers Short: Mario Takes the Idiot Test
- The (TOTALLY ACCURATE) Documentary of Mario
- SM64: Cooking with Mario and Bowser 2!
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Spells n' Wiztards
- R64: Mario for Hire.
- SM64: HalloWeegee Special 2014
- R64: Freddy's spaghettiria
- Luigi Wants to Build a Snowman.
- SM64 Christmas 2015 - Christmas Crazies
- SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 11 (800K Special)
- SSENMODNAR 12 - STOLEN SPAGHETTI EDITION
- SMG4: The Grand Mario Hotel
- SMG4: Mario University
- SMG4: The Super Mario Stupid Show
- SMG4: Mario Preschool
- SMG4: The Mario Hustle
- SMG4: Stupid Mario Maker 2
- SMG4: Bowser Loses Custody Of His Children
- SMG4: Deleted
- SMG4: Stupid Mario 3D All-Stars
- SMG4: Mario Babies
- SMG4: If Mario Was In... Nickelodeon