🎵I’m about to whip somebody’s ass 🎵
|—Baldi, SMG4: If Mario was in... Baldi's Basics|
Baldi is one of the many minor characters in the SMG4 series.
He is a math teacher that first appeared as the titular main antagonist in the horror video game franchise Baldi's Basics, made by Mystman12 but also made his first appearance in SMG4's If Mario was in... Baldi's Basics as the main antagonist. The video parodies the original game (Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning), which was very popular at the time. He also appears in other SMG4 videos as cameos, which are all listed below.
Baldi is a tall and bald middle-aged man who has black eyes and only one hair as a result of Bob's hair-cutting. He wears a green shirt, blue pants and brown shoes at all times. However, unlike his in-game counterpart, Baldi is not pixelated.
Powers and Abilities
- Baldi can be very fast, could be in Sonic's speed, in Quick maths form
- Although he smacks his ruler into his left arm, his left arm seems to be still not beinng tortured.
- He's able to make impossible maths, just like in the game.
- His right hand can slap Mario so hard that Mario and the table just like flew to the end of the room according to SMG4: If Mario was in... Baldi's Basics.
- He can use his head to "punch" people in his Quick Maths form
Baldi is usually friendly to people without trying to harm them in any way. However, as seen in the game, he gets angry when people get the wrong answers to his math problems, chasing and threatening to spank them with his ruler.
Whilst his in-game counterpart will turn hostile as soon as one question is answered wrong, Baldi in the videos can deal with multiple questions (3, as shown in If Mario was in... Baldi's Basics) being answered wrong before getting mad. Baldi is shown to be incredibly strong and resilient, able to throw furniture and people and survive tremendous force with little to no effort.
His head can also change shape depending on how shocked/angry he is, and, like in his game, he has incredible hearing, able to hear a door open from an impressive distance.
Baldi's weaknesses are that his hearing can be countered with a voice recorder and that he is generally slow, which makes escaping him a lot easier. He can, however, run much faster when someone answers more questions incorrectly, being able to sprint at astonishing speed, with enough force to send anyone or anything flying.
If Mario Was In...
- SMG4: If Mario was in... Baldi's Basics
- SMG4: If Mario was in... Deltarune
- SMG4: If Mario Was In Meta Runner
- 2 MILLION FAN COLLABERATION SPECIAL! (SSENMODNAR)
- SMG4: 3 MILLION SUB FAN COLLABORATION!
- SMG4: SSENMODNAR - 3,826,412 SUB SPECIAL
- SMG4 2020 COLLAB SPECIAL
- SMG4: Freddy's Ultimate Custom Spaghetteria
- SMG4: Mario The Ultimate Gamer
- SMG4: The Mario Convention!
- SMG4: Mario's Late!
- SMG4: The Melancholy of Fishy Boopkins
- SMG4: Super Challenge 64
- SMG4: Mario's Lemonade Stand
- SMG4: There's Something Up With Meggy...
- SMG4: The Tari Abnormality
- SMG4: Bowser Loses Custody Of His Children
- SMG4: Mario Is Cancelled
- SMG4: The Totally Legit Learning Show With SMG4
- SMG4: SMG4 🅴🆇🅿🅰🅽🅳🆂 His Brain
- SMG4 Christmas Special 2020
- SMG4: Mario goes to subway and purchases 1 tuna sub with extra mayo
- SMG4: Perfectly Balanced.
- SMG4 Movie: 10 Year Anniversary Special
- SMG4: SMG4 Goes Insane
War Of The Fat Italians
- Apparently, Jeeves was Baldi's student in spanking, as mentioned in SMG4: Mario's Lemonade Stand.
- As shown in SMG4: Bowser Loses Custody Of His Children, Baldi takes parenting classes from Peach Toadstool, most likely because of his violent actions in school.
- It's implied that there could be several of him and it's shown in SMG4: Mario goes to subway and purchases 1 tuna sub with extra mayo that he could be created by throwing a ruler into a copy machine.