|Not to be confused with his original counterpart.|
He freed Beta Luigi and they tried to find Bowser and escape but at some point all the soldiers were sucked in a portal along with Beta Luigi, much to Mario's sadness.
In the end, Beta Luigi and the soldiers were revealed that while they were no longer in Mario's universe, they survived, as they were shown in their own game called Super Mario Crane Game. Shortly after, Beta Luigi was pulled out by SMG4
His next appearance, as a cameo, is in Francisco Fajardo where he can be seen in the background fighting Hugh Neutron who was dressed as Luigi.
- He is similar to Clone Mario, though unlike Clone Mario, he actually survived his debut episode.
- His G-mod model was based on the Super Mario 64 model created by V-Tone, who served as "easter egg" on a level editor called Toad's Tool 64.
- Before SMG4: AREA 64 the Beta Luigi model was used in Mario and the SECRET CLUB for Luigi before he was introduced.
- An actual model of Luigi was found in a leaked source code of Super Mario 64 on July 25, 2020, 24 years and 1 month from when the game was released on June 23, 1996.
- Coincidently, "L is real 2401" actually happened and putting it to rest for good.