|LOOKS LIKE IT'S SWEEEPING TIME!!|
|This article or section is in severe need of cleanup!|
Well, perhaps not in severe need, but we really need to fix it up! Grammar, vocab, whatever is needed, it's needed!
Bonnie the Bunny is a minor character in the SMG4 series.
He is an animatronic bunny from the real-life 2014 horror video game, Five Nights at Freddy's. Along with the other four animatronics, Bonnie first appeared in R64: Freddy's spaghettiria. He later makes another appearance in R64: Return to Freddy's Spaghettria as a withering animatronic.
- R64: Freddy's spaghettiria
- R64: Return to Freddy's Spaghettria
- R64: Revenge of Freddy's Spaghettria
- Guards N' Retards: Swag Magic.
- SM64: Meet the Bowser
- SMG4: Freddy's Ultimate Custom Spaghetteria
- SMG4: Mario Babies
- Mario Plays: Five Nights At Freddy's
- Bonnie is an male animatronic, even though his name is feminine. This has caused many debates about Bonnie's true gender.
- The 'OMG! JUSTIN BIEBEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!' line Bonnie has is from a YouTube video called "How to Make Five Nights at Freddy's not Scary" (by Garrett Williamson).
- Though it might seem like Chica only cares about pizza, but all of the animatronics do, since Bonnie screamed that someone remove the freakin PIIIIIIZAAAAAAAAAA", and everyone, including Dr. Eggman, screamed.
- He seems to be the nicest of all the animatronics towards Mario, not counting Golden Freddy who crashes Project 64 on Mario. Bonnie only yells "F**K YOU!" at Mario when he tells him to leave him alone.
- Like other animatronic in R64: Return to Freddy's Spaghettria, he has suffered damage from Mario's rampage, he has lost an arm, a hand and his upper face. He has also seems to have gone insane as well.
- His insanity is shown through him shouting out nursery rhyme titles most of the time in Retarded64: Return to Freddy’s Spaghettiria
- Bonnie might be gay, as he is clearly a fan of Justin Bieber. But that is unlikely. But he is still a fan of Justin Bieber.
- While Bonnie never had a phantom in FNAF 3, he does have one in Revenge of Freddy's Spaghettiria.
|"I have absolutely no idea what's going on."|