|| This is a featured article!
That means it's considered to be one of the best articles the SuperMarioGlitchy4 Wiki has to offer.
You can still edit the article, but please be cautious when doing so. Thank you.
Well, now it's time for torture!
|—Bot, Italian Kidnapping
いくつかの名前, ゲイトロール or simply Bot, is a Japanese gay bad guy who first appeared in Italian Kidnapping, where he was hired by Bowser to kidnap and torture Mario by making him read and watch him eat cake, but was defeated by SMG4's bob-omb. He later appeared in the blooper Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Operation G.A.Y where he was the boss of Operation G.A.Y, which is the plan to turn the whole world gay and lesbian with clones of Luigi. He made the clones by capturing Luigi. He was gunned down at the end of the episode by MCGustavo, but survived. After that he made a cameo appearance in Mini Italians but was crushed by Gourmet Guy. Later he appeared in Crystal Funhouse in a nightmare created by the Nightmare Stone, along with the Crazy Toilet Dude. Later he was brought back with alot of the bad guys by SMG3 in smg3's plans to destroy smg4 cause he felt like it.
- "ゲイトロール" translates to "Gaytroll", while "いくつかの名前" translates to Ikutsu ka no namae, which means "some name[s]" or "the name of some".
- He likes peanut butter (as MCG).
- A character with his exact color code appeared as one of the Nintendo workers in Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Time Travel Tells. Barbie's son also uses Bot's color code.
- Every time he appears he reintroduces himself with a random Japanese name.
- He also appears in a series in YouTube called the Koopa Kids, created by Ben Tetley.
- Bot seems to be either immortal, deathless, or undead, since he survived an explosion, being executed, and later even eaten, but this generally occurs with the main characters in the bloopers.
- It is reveled in Italian Kidnapping that he and Bowser met in toilets.
- Since operation G.A.Y failed, he decided to go back to a plan that he called operation H.O.M.O.
|| "I have absolutely no idea what's going on."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.