|This is a featured article!
That means it's considered to be one of the best articles the SuperMarioGlitchy4 Wiki has to offer.
B**ch, I'm fabulous!
He is a large, fire-breathing Koopa, the king and leader of the Koopa Troop army, the former arch-enemy of Mario and the neglectful father of Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings. He constantly aims to kidnap Princess Peach due to an obsession with her, and sometimes tries to rule over the Mushroom Kingdom in the earlier seasons. However, Peach sometimes prefers to be kidnapped rather than dealing with chaos caused by other characters (mostly Mario). As the series went on, he developed a love-hate relationship with Mario and SMG4's Gang, often joining them in their adventures, but still sometimes appears in less malicious antagonistic roles.
Like Toad, SMG3, Wario, and Waluigi, Bowser has seen a decrease in appearances in Season 9, but is more prominent in appearance in the latter half of the season and in Season 10. He, Toad, Axol, and later Shroomy were demoted to occasional members of SMG4's Gang due to the former Anti-Cast members being their de facto replacements.
Bowser has been shown to have used other methods of destroying Mario and SMG4 as well, such as creating 4 Mario robots & giving people nightmares with a crystal stone. Also, he ran a cooking show with Mario on 3 different occasions.
In more recent videos, Bowser is much less evil, behaves similar to (but not in the same extent as) Mario, and is obsessed with swag.
He once hosted a tech channel, but he eventually got bored with it and decided to make it a tech destruction channel instead, which resulted in it being banned by YouTube.
In the earlier episodes, Bowser was similar exactly like he is in his Nintendo personality, persistently and repeatedly kidnapping Peach as well as opposing Mario. However, as the blooper series went on, Bowser began to like Mario, and much of his personality appears to influence Bowser, making him act in a rather silly and quite retarded way. While still trying to kidnap and/or win Peach’s heart, his motivations became much more silly and friendly around most other people, as he’s shown to get along with most people in Peach's Castle.
He is shown to care for his son Bowser Jr. His New Years' Resolution was to try to be a better father for him. However, he isn’t very good at taking care of his son, as shown when he destroyed the gaming system in rage and neglected Jr. over a bouncy house in SMG4: Stupid Mario World. He is more seen less antagonizing as he used to be. Bowser also sometimes acts like a child and a coward.
As in Nintendo canon, Bowser can breathe fire. He is also apparently a good racer, as he was able to outlast most of the other racers in Stupid Mario Kart. However, he was eventually killed alongside Mario when Fishy Boopkins spread banana peels across the track and his kart fell on top of him, and later by Link when he blew him into a pit of lava.
His player character in Mushroom and Morons was a medic, with magical healing powers.
In SMG4: Stupid Bowser's Fury, he turns into Fury Bowser after getting pissed off by his son's play. In this form, Bowser uses stronger versions of his normal abilities and can also spit out black goop to render objects useless. The angrier he becomes, the larger he will be. Once defeated, he'll have no memory of the very thing that made him mad in the first place.
- Sensitivity: Despite being very strong, Bowser is mentally weak, and can become very depressed if insulted. He also seems to be a frequent victim of torture in Season 10. He is especially sensitive when anyone points out that he's a horrible father, which usually ends with him running off crying.
- Low Versatility: Bowser has had his fair share of beat downs, such as numerous attacks from Peach as well as being slapped into far distances. He has even shown to back down from fights from people like Luigi in High School Mario and Anti Shroomy, showing that he tends to flee from thoses who are deemed bigger threats than him.
- Kidnapping: He has kidnapped Princess Peach countless times. He was also accused of kidnapping children, but he was innocent.
- Child abuse and neglect: Bowser has stated various times that he neglects his children, and in SMG4: Bowser Loses Custody Of His Children, he lost custody of them and had to take parenting classes to regain it.
- Terrorism: In SMG4: Stupid Bowser's Fury, he turns into Fury Bowser after getting extremely agitated by the cringiness of the play his son was in and attacks the city.
- Various offenses: In SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 7 (TOAST edition), a policeman lists numerous crimes Bowser is being charged for, which include: 18 cases of vehicular manslaughter, 9 charges of illegal destruction of (inaudible noises), possesion of military explosives, and lastly, speeding in a school zone and running over students in the process, and in SSENMODNAR DELUXE - 1 MILLION SUB SPECIAL, a judge lists more offenses, which include murder, destruction, pillaging, and littering.
- He is the longest-serving major character in the series, after Luigi's promotion into the main cast with Mario and SMG4, after Toad reduced into an occasional member of the gang in Season 9 and after Peach Toadstool’s retirement from the gang in Season 8.
- He can successfully copy Peach and Mario's voice.
- He hates SMG3, but not whenever he lives with him.
- He's rarely the actual antagonist in bloopers, contrary to his true nature in Super Mario 64 and the Mario series in general. One notable exception is in Super Mario Interactive.
- He is somehow able to fly without using his Koopa Clown Car.
- He loves Justin Bieber, just like Toad and Yoshi, but in the blooper "Super Mario 64 Guides: Mario's Guide to Defeating Bowser 2.0", when Justin Bieber's song is played on the radio, Bowser didn't like his music. He shouts "I'm trying D: AHHHH MY EARSS!EFRW."
- The Adventures of Mario and Luigi mini-series is probably Bowser's biggest role as an antagonist, with Bowser's appearance not being until the end of Ep. 2 after the defeat of his son, Bowser Jr., and the downfall of his airship as the "surprise" main antagonist after he takes over Peach's Castle to proclaim it as the new Bowser's Castle.
- Even though in Super Mario 64 he hates Mario, in SMG4's bloopers, Bowser sometimes likes Mario. Despite this, there are a few instances where he does try to kill Mario like in Super Mario 64 Bloopers: 4 Clones 1 Italian, but these instances are kept to a short degree.
- He has a Justin Bieber cutout, which he makes love to as shown in SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 6.64(100k special Qna Edition).
- According to Mario in SMG4: Stupid Mario Odyssey 2, he implanted a tracking device in Bowser's ass because he was tired of him stealing Peach.
- According to "SM64: Cooking with Bowser & Mario 2!", he loves melons.
- He hates Super Mario Twilight and its sequel because he gets sick and vomits as seen in R64: Son of a bowser.
- He has been arrested, but this was actually for a crime he didn’t commit, which was kidnapping children.
- He has been banned twice from YouTube.
- He loves chicken nuggets more than anything.
- Bowser appears to be far-sighted, as can be seen in SMG4 Christmas 2018: The Most Important Thing, where he wears reading glasses when playing on his Switch. However, this could just be an easter egg.
- Despite the 'So Long, Gay Bowser!' meme, Bowser revealed that he was not gay in SMG4: Mario Waits in Line For Some Spaghetti.
- During Season 9, Bowser commonly mentions how he should be a better father to Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings. This would ultimately reach into an episode of itself in Season 10, in SMG4: Bowser Loses Custody Of His Children. Later, in SMG4: The E G G and SMG4: The Demon Among Us, Bowser is seen spending time with Bowser Jr, meaning he is becoming a better father.
- In recent seasons, Bowser would often mostly appear in his GMOD model, rather than his N64 model.
- He'll turn into Fury Bowser if you make him EXTREMELY angry, which is a reference to Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury.
- He owns a cafe as shown in SMG4: The Mario Café, but it is unaware if it is still running or not.
- His infant self (Baby Bowser) uses the Koopa Kid model from one of the Mario Party games instead of Baby Bowser model from Yoshi's Island or Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time, as shown in SMG4: Mario Babies.
- This may be due to either a Baby Bowser model being unavailable in Garry's Mod, or so as not to confuse him with Bowser Jr.