- To see information about Chica in the actual FNaF game, click here.
|—- Chica's catchphrase|
Chica is a minor antagonist in the SMG4 series.
She is an animatronic chicken from the 2014 horror game Five Nights at Freddy's, along with the game’s sequels. She made her debut in the episode "R64: Freddy's spaghettiria.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Personality
- 3 History
- 3.1 R64: Freddy's spaghettiria
- 3.2 SM64: The Retardness of 2014
- 3.3 SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 10 (350k apocalypse special)
- 3.4 R64: Return to Freddy's Spaghettria
- 3.5 SM64: The SMG4 QNA (400K subs :D)
- 3.6 SM64 Bloopers: The Hangover
- 3.7 R64: Revenge of Freddy's Spaghettria
- 3.8 SM64: War of the Fat Italians 2015 (600k Special)
- 3.9 Guards N' Retards: Swag Magic.
- 3.10 R64: A Theatre Mario.
- 3.11 SSENMODNAR DELUXE - 1 MILLION SUB SPECIAL
- 3.12 SMG4: Freddy's Ultimate Custom Spaghetteria
- 3.13 SMG4 Christmas Special 2020
- 3.14 SMG4 Movie: 10 Year Anniversary Special
- 3.15 SMG4: SMG4 Goes Insane
- 3.16 SMG4: Mario and the VILLAGE
- 3.17 SMG4: THE 5,000,000 SUB SPECIAL
- 4 Trivia
Chica is a fat yellow chicken wearing a bib with "LET'S EAT!!!" written on it. She has a second set of teeth and also has eyebrows. In later videos, she uses her FNaF 2 “withered” appearance. Her FNaF 3 appearance, meanwhile, is just a photo-negative version of her FNaF 1 model. She also uses her FNaF 4 model in her cameo in Ssenmodnar Deluxe Edition.
Chica loves pizza as much as Mario loves spaghetti, maybe even more. Although she is friends with the other animatronics, she prefers pizza over them. She claims to be a “magician”-the only evidence of this was when she wore a magician’s hat and claimed to do a magic trick.
She, like the other animatronics, was destroyed by Mario after they destroyed his spaghetti. She does activate when Mario asks the manager for food. She then demands pizza.
Her obsession over pizza has often been used to other people's advantages, such as luring her into smashing into her teammates on accident by throwing a pizza slice at the target. In more recent bloopers, she is less susceptible to these tricks as shown in SMG4: Mario and the VILLAGE, where Mario tries to play as a bullfighter with the pizza as the "red flag" and Chica as the "bull", but as she approaches Mario she simply stops in front of him and shoots his head off with a gun.
This blooper is Chica's most prominent appearance in SMG4's videos, along with the other Animatronics, she mostly says "Pizza" the whole episode.
In this 2014 special, she makes three cameo appearances, one of them being a clip from the video R64: Freddy's spaghettiria. The second is where SMG4 asks for something to eat, before Chica pops out of nowhere and says, "Pizza!", before he kicks her out. In her third and final appearance, she is with Bonnie and just says, "Pizza!"
In Ssenmodnar 10, Chica makes a cameo as she punches Purple Man while he's singing his trademark “Purple Song”. She then shows a message saying "SEND YOUR PIZZAS TO PO BOX 1987 FATTYFEZBEER ST".
Chica reappears in the sequel to Freddy's Spaghettiria in her Five Nights at Freddy's 2 form. She first appears at 2 AM, in which she uses Mario's credit card to buy ten thousand four hundred thirty four pizzas (Not 1,000,000 Pizzas). When Mario escapes from the game he was in, Chica somehow managed to escape with him.
Chica appears when, during a Q&A, a fan asked if Chica is still in the castle. Moments later, Chica comes flying out of nowhere and assaults SMG4. This supports the before mentioned claim that Chica lives in the castle and acts as a nuisance to everyone.
She gets into a fight with the Shy Guy over pizza.
Chica appears in two forms in this video. Her first form is her appearance from the Return to Freddy's Spaghettiria video, and she is the main reason why Luigi and Mario cannot escape, as she hijacked a pizza truck, making it land in the exit. Her second form is supposedly her Phantom form, which is a photo-negative version of her instead of her Phantom appearance from FNAF 3. Her first appearance is at 4AM. She has the exact same personality to regular Chica, including her continuous speech of "Pizza". Unlike normal Chica, Phantom Chica is even greedier, demanding that Mario give her 100,000,000 pizzas.
Chica makes a appearance as a challenge for Mario and SMG4, "Who can hold the pizza the longest while fighting off Chica?” The challenge begins with Chica bursting through a door with a flamethrower. The two run as Chica sets tables and chairs on fire. Mario manages to briefly distract Chica with a decoy pizza box with a trap inside. Chica crashes through the ceiling in a attempt to get Pizza from SMG4, however it fails. Chica finally gets Pizza from Mario only to find out he ate the entire pizza, causing Chica to brutally assault him.
She is given to Toad by Donkey Kong after he ask for spicy chicken.
While the real Chica does not appear, her nightmare form, Nightmare Chica, makes a cameo along with Nightmare Freddy in the FNAF 4 skit. She does nothing except appearing in the end of the skit whilst Nightmare Freddy gets killed, yelling the usual "Pizza" phrase.
Chica appear in in Freddy's Ultimate Custom Spaghettheria. She starts off by saying her iconic catchphrase "Pizza" right outside the office to Mario. Later, when Mario runs out of the office, Chica asked him for a moment to talk about pizza, chasing Mario away. At the FNAF 2 Pizzeria, she is seen singing some karaoke to the other animatronics. Lastly, when she with all the other animatronics watching the Rockstar Animatronics perform, when Mario crashed onto the stage, she told Mario,"YA DED SON, YA MOTHER****ING DED!", right before the 6 am bell rang and SMG4 arrived to end the video.
She appears as one of Fishy Boopkins's Christmas decorations.
She appears at the celebration party.
She appears as one of the memes in SMG4's mind, being swallowed by a box of pizza.
She appears at Shroomy's party. Mario tried to play bullfight with her to cheer Shroomy up, but Chica saw through his trick and shot off his head instead of crashing into the pizza.
She is seen watching a pizza commercial, before closing it, when Mario comes in the room.
- She almost only says "Pizza", she apparently can’t or won’t say anything else.
- Chica's voice saying "Pizza" is also from How to make Five Nights at Freddy's Not Scary, just like Bonnie's line: "OMG! JUSTIN BIEBERRRRRRRRRR!", and Foxy's lines: "Hey dude, your gonna finish that pizza? I'm sorry man I'm just curious." and "Hey dude, just wanted to let you know, the pizza's ready.".
- Chica has the most lines of all the animatronics, even if nearly all she says is "Pizza".
- She also seems to be the animatronic that appears the most (Even appearing more than Freddy Fazbear himself.). This is ironic as she appears often in the How to make Fnaf not scary series.
- Chica also has the most weapons shown being a crowbar, pistol, and a flamethrower.
- Some people mistake Chica for a duck due to her yellow feathers and orange beak. However, she is actually a chicken.
- She is the only animatronic that survived Mario's rampage at 6 A.M.
- Like the other animatronics in Retarded64: Return to Freddy's Spaghettiria, she has suffered damage from Mario's rampage, and she is missing both her hands and may have broken her jaw.
- In the episode "R64: Revenge of Freddy's Spaghettria", Chica is the only animatronic to appear into two different forms of herself.
- During a Hobo Bros video, SMG4 Talks About; Return to Freddy's Spaghetteria it is heavily implied that Chica still exists within the real world of the SMG4 universe, and may re-appear in a future episode.
- According to SMG4, Chica is currently living in the castle somewhere, and that she eats all the pizza.
- Chica is the only animatronic to reside somewhere within Peach's Castle