- For other characters that are refered as Guy', see Guy (Disambiguation).
The Crazy Chinese Guy or the Evil Asian Guy (or simply Asian) is a minor character in the SMG4 series.
He is an insane Chinese man. He lives in a giant Warp Pipe Tower and speaks a somewhat broken hybrid mixture of English and Chinese. It is unsure if he was or ever intended to be a villain, but he was revived to be in SMG3's evil gang and developed a hatred for SMG4 and Mario and co.
When he first meet SMG4 on top of the giant pipe tower in the "Super Mario 64 Bloopers: The Warrior and the Hobo" episode, he spoke gibberish to SMG4 to the point where even his name was couldn't be understood. After arguing for one hour, he was thrown off the tower by SMG4 after Mario angered him. He died from the falling.
In the "Super Mario 64 Bloopers: SMG3's plan to destory SMG4 cause he felt like it" episode, he was brought back to life by SMG3 to join his gang and destroy SMG4. He proposed an idea where they should shove cookies up Mario's ass but his idea was dismissed by SMG3. When the group tried to rob the death ray, he was hit by a Bob-omb the Silent Guy used to blow up the security. When the Robot Clone tried to activate the "destroy the world" button, he glued a "kick me" paper before being blown up with the world (this death was decanonized when they reshoot the scene). When the death ray activated and caused a blast through the sky, he believed that it was the Chinese new year. Later, in the darkness, when SMG3 tried to demonstrate his death cannon and it failed to work correctly, he mocked him. Later, when Mario, SMG4, Xboxfan997 and FM arrived, he captured the three of them which took them by surprise because they believed that he was sleeping due to his eyes. When the fight between Mario and SMG3 ended when they both perished in a nuclear explosion that destroyed the black hole created by the death ray, Bowser asked if anyone wanted burgers, and he along with everyone else (including the prisoners) all agreed for some burgers.
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: The Warrior and the Hobo /
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: SMG3's plan to destory SMG4 cause he felt like it
- According to Super Mario 64 Bloopers: The Warrior and the Hobo When SMG4 asks him what's his name? he says his name is "rang hee huh huh dim hang ding fan bitter seal gogh yum yum gey?"
- His name translated means "Let the hungry tiger black and black civil aviation order meal bitter seal Gogh and Miaoyu every month?"