GO, THE BEST IN THE CHIPS IN THE WORLD!
Doritos are a brand of flavored triangular tortilla chips. They come in such flavors as Nacho Cheese, Cool Ranch, and Bold BBQ, the former of which appears most in the bloopers. According to pop culture, Doritos taste good with soft drinks.
As seen in Can the Villager Come Out and Play? and in SMG4 Christmas 2015-Christmas Crazies, Villager, an antagonist, likes this food.
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: The Crazy Fighters
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Crystal Funhouse
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Rich Glitch
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: A Lost Luigi
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Orbical Adventures
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: The Mushroom Mafia
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: 99.5% Crazy
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: How to Make Spaghetti (20,000 subs)
- SM64: Cooking with Mario and Bowser 2!
- Sonic The Derphog: The Evilness Of Eggman(?)
- SM64 Bloopers: Casino, Cards and Chaos
- SM64 Christmas 2015 - Christmas Crazies
- SM64 Bloopers: Where the Wild Teletubbies are
- SMG4: Mighty Morphin' Mario Rangers
- In Sonic The Derphog: The Evilness Of Eggman(?), it is shown that Dorito bags can walk, and thus might be sentient.
- In most videos, the Doritos bag mainly uses the former logo, from 2005-2013.
- Toad and the Villager both like the brand. Toad, for example, he uses a alter ego called Toadwardo The Durito bandito, this alter ego makes him a burglar of Doritos.
|Hey bro. Where's the spaghetti at?|