Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik, or just Dr. Eggman is Sonic the Hedgehog's nemesis and is the main antagonist of the Sonic the Hedgehog series, where his goal is to take over the world with his army of robots and establish his own amusement park called "Eggmanland". He often appears in SuperMarioGlitchy4's bloopers as a major character. His SMG4 incarnation is much friendlier and considerably less threatening and seems to seek out companionship. Like Sonic and co., he hails from Mobius, albeit it's obvious he was born on Earth.
He was summoned and hits Mario, beginning his mini-game time based off the a mini-game from Mario Party 2, The Face Lift. When time is called, Eggman examines the results. He is thoroughly disappointed with Frankie's face and walks over to Mario who, forced to improvise after accidentally destroying his wall-face, uses his own face to try and mimic the template face, who then shot by Eggman for that.
Being part a prank by Mario. He was told by Mario to stay in Sonic's bed in a bikini suit, much to Amy Rose's frustration.
Being a conductor at the end of the train, Mario manages to make it on board and mistook him as a gremlin and attempted to shake Mario off. After a brief struggle, Mario managed to throw Eggman overboard. Later, Mario and the others found Bob Bobowski being the conductor at the front of the train and found that the real conductor had been tied up. Toad lunged at Bob but missed. Bob pulled a lever detaching some of the boxcars, causing the train to speed up and the conductor to fall off. While Toad chasing after Bob, Mario and SMG4 tried to figure out a way to stop the train. SMG4 saw that there were two conductors, causing him to say that they could talk to the second conductor. Remembering that the second conductor was Dr. Eggman and what happened to him, Mario explained that they cannot do that.
As being one of the many participants by Master Hand's battle royale where all of them have to kill each other and the last player standing wins, he was seen teaming up with Bowser, Crash Bandicoot, and Ganondorf. As both Mario and SMG4 killed both Crash and Ganondorf, Dr. Eggman was shot by Mario in the crotch.
Dr. Eggman was working as a cashier at Blockbuster until Swagmaster6969696969 and Chris Gordman Eggman explained his "adulthood responsibilities" have caught up to him, and he no longer had any ambitions of defeating Sonic. Additionally, he has been paid a very minimum wage ever since beginning his work at Blockbuster, making him very poor. Swag and Chris then promised him a "bajillion" dollars from the government should the mad scientist successfully catch Sonic for them, Eggman then accepts their offer.
Now that both the military and Eggman are after him, Mario suggests disguising Sonic as a girl and agrees to go on a date with Swagmaster, which he mistakes Sonic for an actual girl and immediately falls in love with him. Eggman tries to exposes Swag's date was Sonic, Swag refuses to believe him. Eggman declared that he will reveal who Sonic truly is, but Mario, after overhearing this, vowed to stop him.
Swagmaster took Sonic to a restaurant, as for Sonic to convince Swagmaster to stop hunting him. Dr. Eggman later reveals Sonic's true identity, Swagmaster proclaims that it's on the inside that counts, and the military had now dropped Sonic from their sight and Swagmaster proceeded to bat Dr. Eggman out of the restaurant.
It is implied that Dr. Robotnik was one of the many victims of Ernie.
|"I have absolutely no idea what's going on."|
- 101 Ways for Mario to Die (The Right Way!) 50,000 subs!
- Super Mario 64 Halloween 2013: Luigi's Retarded Mansion
- Sonic the derphog: Eggventure (GET IT!?)
- Sonic The Derphog: The Evilness Of Eggman(?)
- R64: Idiot karts 101
- R64: Son of a bowser.
- SM64 Tales: Thwompin' and Whompin'
- SM64 Bloopers: Shell Shocked
- Sonic the Derphog: Egg and Peach.
- SSENMODNAR DELUXE - 1 MILLION SUB SPECIAL
- The Mario Channel: MARIOBUSTERS
- SMG4: Marioception
- SMG4: MarioTube
- ♫ The Ultimate Smash Bros ♫
- SSENMODNAR 12 - STOLEN SPAGHETTI EDITION
- Mario VS Sonic: PRANK BATTLE
- The Mario Channel: MARIO'S CHALLENGE
- SMG4 MEGA COMPILATION - 5 years of retardedness
- SMG4: Stupid Luigi's Mansion
- SMG4: Wild, Wild Mario
- SMG4: Mario's Train Trip
- SMG4: Mario Battle Royale
- SMG4: Mario And The T-Pose Virus
- SMG4: The Mario Café
- SMG4: A Day In The Life Of Everyone
- SMG4: Mario The Ultimate Gamer
- SMG4: The Mario Concert
- SMG4: Mario's Hell Kitchen
- SMG4: Super Challenge 64
- SMG4: Stupid Mario 3D World
- SMG4: The Japan Trip
- SMG4: Mario Saves Anime
- SMG4: 3 MILLION SUB FAN COLLABORATION!
- SMG4: A Day In The Life Of Everyone
- SMG4: SMG4 Runs Out of Memes
- SMG4: The Weegee Uprising
- SMG4: The Festival Of The Year
- SMG4: Mario Gets His PINGAS Stuck In The Door
- SMG4: If Mario was in The Sonic Movie
- SMG4: Mario's Magical TV
- SMG4: Wario Tries To Stop Himself From Dying
- SMG4: War On Beeg SMG4
- SMG4: Mario VS Siren Head
- SMG4: Deleted
- SMG4: If Mario was in... Fall Guys
- SMG4: SMG4 🅴🆇🅿🅰🅽🅳🆂 His Brain
- SMG4: Mario's Bed and Breakfast
- SMG4: SMG4 Goes Insane
- Eggman appeared the most times in SMG4's videos of any Sonic character.
- In the episode "101 Ways for Mario to Die (The Right Way!) 50,000 subs!", he appears in the deaths "Shark Food", "Fishing" and "Reading a Good Book" in his Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog face appearance.
- His catchphrase, "PINGAS!", comes from the TV show "Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog", from the line "Snooping as usual, I see!"
- The episode the phrase originated from is "Boogey-Mania", which was released on 22 September 1993.
- The catchphrase is commonly used to censor the word 'penis'.
- He's scared of Teletubbies and Tails as shown in Sonic the Derphog: The Item Brick.
- Dr. Eggman owns a restaurant that Mario and Bowser presumably took rented in Cooking with Bowser and Mario 2. He reclaims it at the end of the video after Shrek destroyed most of it.
- He might be the "Believe Fairy".
- Sometimes, his face is on Thomas the Tank Engine and he says PINGAS to Thomas' theme.
- In only two appearances, it can be seen that he owns the club known as Club Pingas.
- He's dance partners with Steve.