Uhh guys we have a problem
His color code is actually exactly like MarioMario66666's due to him stealing the recolor itself. However, due to glitched results it features, pale white skin, yellow shirt and cap, cyan overalls, peach colored shoes, and lime green gloves.
This is the color code:
- His color code is actually a stolen MarioMario66666 color code, both have the same exact look, except the colors are lighter on EpicYoshiFan's version, due to EYF somehow screwing the colors up.
- Weirdly enough, MM66666 himself apparently never showed up in SMG4's bloopers.
- He used to have a YouTube page until it was later deleted, most likely by himself.
- His pfp actually was MarioMario66666's regular recolor without the screwed up colors.
- His name appeared to have been actually called EpicYoshiLover.
- For awhile, it's been debated in the fandom if EpicYoshiFan is a real person or not. However, it was soon revealed that EpicYoshiFan was confirmed real by FightingMario54321.
- He resides in Bloopersville since this town existence was an answer to the whereabouts of all recolored Mario.