Eyerok is a minor character in the SMG4 series.
He is a group of two hands made of rock with one eye called R hand and L hand. They both are a boss in the game Super Mario 64. Their main appearance being 2 hands 1 job. They can be seen in the level Stand Tall on The Four Pillars inside the pyramid located in the Shifting Sand Land stage.
The left hand is portrayed as the more sensible of the two, while the right hand is not as smart. He is also obsessed with turtles.
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Have you seen this Polygon?
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Enter X
- Super Mario 64 Halloween Special 2011
- 101 Ways for Mario to Die (The Right Way!) 50,000 subs!
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: 2 Hands 1 Job
- R hand likes turtles and thinks Bowser is one of them.
|Hey bro. Where's the spaghetti at?|
|"I have absolutely no idea what's going on."|