To see information about Foxy in the actual FNaF game, click here.
Foxy is a minor antagonist in the SMG4 series.
He is a presumably discontinued animatronic pirate fox in disrepair from the Five Nights at Freddy's series, who appeared in R64: Freddy's spaghettiria, alongside Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie, Chica, and Golden Freddy. In Five Night's at Freddy's, he hides in the curtains of the Pirate Cove and is provoked if the player doesn't look at him moderately and runs to the player's Office. In Five Nights at Freddy's 2, he's an unique animatronic and completely ignores the Freddy Fazbear Head; the only way to prevent Foxy from attacking is to strobe the Flashlight down the hall at him once while he is there.
In SMG4's bloopers, Foxy is extremely rude and knows how to play the piano. In Freddy's Spaghettiria, Foxy enjoys eating pizza, gardening, singing and playing the piano. He was kind to Mario, until Mario cheated and attempted to kill him; however was unsuccessful when Mario closed the door on Foxy, crushing him. Later, Foxy has Chica eat Spaghetti, in front of Mario. Mario then tells Foxy "You don't f*ck with Mario," who in turn tells him he "ain't gonna do sh*t" before Mario kills him with an RPG-7. He burned with his animatronic friends (except for Chica) after 6 a.m. Foxy dislikes Freddy, for being extremely creepy and sticking his finger up his butt.
As shown in Mario Simulator Interactive, Foxy is a pirate working for Cap'n Lardbutt.
He seems to be nicer at first, such as asking a person if they were finished with their pizza, and is just curious to check them, Foxy knows how to play the piano, he likes to eat pizza, playing and sing with a piano, and gardening. He use to be nice to Mario until Mario cheated by throwing an amp at the electricity, causing it to have over 9000% of power for the lights to keep him safe. This results in Foxy to try to kill him but fails. He is shown to withstand Mario's anger such as telling him that he ain't going do s**t, after Foxy tricks Chica to eat the spaghetti and spit it out due to his opinion that it tastes like s**t.
- R64: Freddy's spaghettiria
- R64: Return to Freddy's Spaghettria
- R64: Revenge of Freddy's Spaghettria
- Mario Simulator Interactive! (500k Subscribers)
- SMG4: Freddy's Ultimate Custom Spaghetteria
- SMG4: Mario Babies
- The SMG4 Movie: 10 Year Anniversary Special
- Mario Plays: Five Nights At Freddy's
- SMG4: THE 5,000,000 SUB SPECIAL
- SMG4: If Mario Was In... Sonic Movie 2
- Out of all the animatronics, Foxy was harmed the most, as Freddy stuck his finger in his behind, he was crushed by the security office's door and was blown up by a missile from an RPG-7, killing him.
- He can apparently hold a crowbar with his hook, as shown several times throughout the blooper.
- Foxy, Freddy, and Golden Freddy were the only animatronics who didn't appear in SM64: The Retardness of 2014, leaving further speculation as to what happened to them.
- However, Freddy was shown to be alive in Castle Royale, so it's possible that Foxy and Golden Freddy survived Mario's rampage as well.
- Unlike Bonnie and Freddy fazbear, however, he seems to have forgiven Mario.
- Finally, he reappeared in Mario Simulator Interactive, confirming his survival.
- Like other animatronics in Retarded 64: Return to Freddy's Spaghettiria after Mario's rampage has suffered damage, but he has seemed to have suffered the most damage as he is missing the most parts.
- He was the first animatronic to be killed by Mario.
- However, Golden Freddy could have been killed first, since he was not seen burning with the others.