|Not to be confused with Jesus Christ or Dr. Kawashima.|
|This is a featured article!
That means it's considered to be one of the best articles the SuperMarioGlitchy4 Wiki has to offer.
|It's time to go to heaven, my child.|
|This character or user is religious or theocratic (especially if Pagan). You can add atheist or secular stuff in this article but please be cautious about editing it.|
God is a minor character in the SMG4 series.
He is the creator of all things who lives in the heavens. He is so powerful, that it is impossible to defeat him (of course). He did not physically appear until SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 7 (TOAST edition), where he takes MarioMario54321 to heaven. He also makes a minor appearance in SM64 bloopers: The Idea block.
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Time Freeze /
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Have you seen this Polygon?
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Losing Your N64
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: 0% of Spaghetti
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: The Visitor (2011)
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Spaghetti Law.
- SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 7 (TOAST edition)
- SM64 bloopers: The Idea block.
- And mentioned in others.
- The preferred god of the Teletubbies is the Sun Baby.
- The SMG4: Mario Gets【Ｗｏｋｅ】 episode showed that Dr. Kawashima is actually God. This would be either a new iteration or simply a retcon.
|"I have absolutely no idea what's going on."|