|LOOKS LIKE IT'S SWEEEPING TIME!!|
|This article or section is in severe need of cleanup!|
Well, perhaps not in severe need, but we really need to fix it up! Grammar, vocab, whatever is needed, it's needed!
Golden Freddy is a minor character in the SMG4 series.
He originates from the game Five Nights at Freddy's. He is a mysterious animatronic who crashes the game when he kills the player in the original game, while simply functioning as a jumpscare in Five Nights at Freddy's 2.
He makes his first (albeit minor) appearance in R64: Freddy's spaghettiria. In the episode, he appears in Mario's office and offers him spaghetti (which is impossible in the actual FNaF as he doesn't move in the original game). When Mario tries to eat the spaghetti, he crashes the game using Toad's face instead of his own. Mario then travels through a hallucination where he is Foxy in the pizzeria during the morning, who then bites Toad's frontal lobe off for annoying him (a reference to the Bite of '87).
Golden Freddy makes a possible cameo appearance in R64: Return to Freddy's Spaghettria, where Toy Freddy pulls a lookalike suit and throws it at Mario, but the latter escapes. The suit is not seen again for the rest of the blooper.
Golden Freddy also makes a cameo appearance in R64: Revenge of Freddy's Spaghettria, in which he appears in the Phantom Animatronic Lounge along with the Other Phantom animatronics. He appears in its FNAF 2 render when he throws a potato at Balloon Boy and tells him to "just shut the f*ck up!"
Golden Freddy, along with many of the other animatronics, would also appear in SMG4: Freddy's Ultimate Custom Spaghetteria.
- R64: Freddy's spaghettiria
- R64: Return to Freddy's Spaghettria
- R64: Revenge of Freddy's Spaghettria
- SMG4: Freddy's Ultimate Custom Spaghetteria
- SMG4: Mario Babies
- He was originally planned to be named "Yellow Bear", but the name was changed due to the popularity of "Golden Freddy"
- There are many debates about whether Golden Freddy is a hallucination or not. It is possible that he is either a hallucination of Mike Schmidt, or is simply an older, unused version of Freddy.
- Golden Freddy is the only animatronic that Mario isn't shown killing at the end of Freddy's Spaghettiria. However, it's possible that either Mario killed him offscreen or he was nowhere in the pizzeria at all.
- The suit shown in R64: Return to Freddy's Spaghettria is actually Golden Freddy's withered form in the second game.