|LOOKS LIKE IT'S SWEEEPING TIME!!|
|This article or section is in severe need of cleanup!|
Well, perhaps not in severe need, but we really need to fix it up! Grammar, vocab, whatever is needed, it's needed!
This is what I do, I sit on you!
Gourmet Guy (also called Fat Shy Guy or Fat Guy) is a classic recurring character in the SMG4 series.
He is usually seen sitting on Mario acting as a barricade, or a weapon. In the video "Ssenmodnar 6.64 (100k special Qna Edition)", he became enraged after being insulted by a Koopa Troopa calling him a "gutless fatso", which resulted in him hitting the Koopa Troopa making him go flying through a wall. Due to SMG4's decrease in using two-dimensional sprites, Gourmet Guy's appearances have been reduced to cameos and has hardly appeared in any modern bloopers.
Gourmet Guy was one of the participants in Mario’s challenge.
As of SMG4: The Pursuit of Happiness, a 3D model is used for Gourmet Guy rather than a 2D sprite. The 3D model might be made by the people at Glitch Productions. However, he uses his 2D sprite in SMG4 Movie: 10 Year Anniversary Special likely for nostalgia purposes. He starts using his 2D sprite consistently again as of SMG4: Stupid Mario Golf.
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Mini Italians
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Crystal Funhouse
- Super Mario 64 Christmas Special 2011
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Wallets and Dinosaurs
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: The Swap
- SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 6.64(100k special Qna Edition)
- A SM64 Parody: Number 1 (Bob-omb Battlefield Remix)
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Who let the Chomp out?
- SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 9 - Time travel edition
- SM64 bloopers: The Idea block.
- SM64 Bloopers: The Pirate Plumbers
- SM64 Bloopers: The Hangover
- DerpTV: Super Happy Fun Fun Gameshow
- SM64 halloween 2015: The 2Spooky story
- R64: An Overdose of Dr. Mario
- SM64: Cooking with mario and bowser 3!
- Guards N' Retards: Swag Magic.
- Supah Star Rap Battles of EPICNESS: Mario VS Luigi.
- SM64 Bloopers: The Great Yoshi Race.
- Sonic the Derphog: Showdown of the Idiots
- SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 11 (800K Special)
- R64: Mario the Olympian
- SSENMODNAR DELUXE - 1 MILLION SUB SPECIAL
- Super Mario 64: Meet the Toad
- SM64 Bloopers: Who let the chomp out...AGAIN!?
- SM64 Valentines 2017: GET THE GIRL!
- R64: Stupid Mario Party
- R64: Mario's Boat Trip
- The Mario Channel: MARIO'S CHALLENGE
- SMG4: Stupid Luigi's Mansion
- SMG4: 3 MILLION SUB FAN COLLAB SPECIAL
- SMG4: The Pursuit of Happiness
- SMG4 Movie: 10 Year Anniversary Special
- SMG4: Mario and the VILLAGE
- SMG4: Stupid Mario Golf
- SMG4: WHAT IF...?
- His sprite is the same as the Gourmet Guy from Paper Mario on the Nintendo 64.
- He usually makes cameos, but had a somewhat major role in the blooper "Who let the Chomp out?".
- He tends to squish people by sitting on them.
- Though he doesn’t actually appear in the video, Shrek acts the same way he does in the SMG4: Welcome To The Kushroom Mingdom, and sings the same song.
- He was one of the fat people that King Boo placed inside paintings.
- Ironically, Mario himself would proceed to sit on Bowser's minions and sing the same song. This caused him to be in debt to Bowser.
- His famous line, This is what I do I sit on you!, is a reference to Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! where the actor, Palmer Scott, invented it and sitting on peoples' laps, and head, and leaning on people.
- While he is commonly referred to as "the Fat Shy Guy", he was actually properly named "Gourmet Guy" in the older bloopers.
|"I have absolutely no idea what's going on."|