a fresh new recurit swagmaster699696969696 is now part of the spaghetti factory guard team, will this work out? with the help of chris, nothing is bound to go wrong
|This article, transcript, or section is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
The video begins with Chris Gordman complaining about being reassigned to the spaghetti factory. While Swagmaster6969696969 rants about how there weren't any of the sexy ladies he saw on the commercial, Chris reminds him about how they work in a spaghetti factory, much to Swag's disbelief. Another worker, on the other hand, just got a score of 1, causing him to furiously spew in anger. When Greg investigates the noise, the worker begins to verbally attack him, forcing Greg to retreat. Chris then decides to introduce themselves, but before Swag can finish, a voice announces the arrival of their boss, Tubbie Wonka. When Swag freaks out, Tubbie Wonka shoots the former, telling him he'll get nothing for his work.
- This is the first ever SMG4 video in which Mario doesn't appear, the second being Guards N' Retards: Pointy Things and the third being SM64: The BattleToads Justice Crew.
- Swagmaster's real name is unknown.
- This is the only video that shows another video in a different perspective.
- This is the first video of SMG4 that is made mostly from the video game GoldenEye 007 for the Nintendo 64.
- This is the first episode of a spin-off involving Chris and Swag Master.
- This was possibly inspired by the Machinima series "Arby 'n' the Cheif", a series about two action figures in the likenesses of Master Cheif and Arbiter from the HALO series. As Chris and Swag Master, like Arbiter and Cheif, are respectively voiced by Microsoft Mike and Sam, this is also evidenced by the fact that Chris and Arbiter, both voiced by Mike, are the mature ones (albiet Chris is a little bit eccentric on a few occassions) and Master Cheif and Swag Master, both voiced by Sam, are the immature and profane ones.
- While the original guard who said "titty sprinkles" was only voiced by Morgan Freeman, in this blooper he actually is Morgan Freeman.
- In the scene where Swagmaster confronts the Butt-Ninja, the font color describing his words are brown, like Morgan Freeman's, when it should be red.
- In two scenes, a factory worker can be seen playing "Flappy Bird", a short-lived game made famous by its rage-inducing gameplay. However, the gameplay shown was that of the PC version (hence the "Tap Space to Continue" rather than "Tap to Continue"), because the game was quickly pulled from the App Store due to the fact the creator was recieving death-threats from raging players.
- Swag's subtitles change from red to orange after he says "Don't be :( Chris, at least you tried".
- Chris' "Shut up grandma" comes from Michael Bay's Transformers.
- At the end of the video are two men modeling SMG4 shirts. Although their faces are not seen (one of the shirts even covers the full head), it is largely implied Kevin and Luke are the ones wearing the shirts.
|"I have absolutely no idea what's going on."|