If Mario Was In... SKYRIM is the 5th episode in the If Mario Was In series. Here, Mario travels through no other world than the world of Skyrim from the Elder Scrolls series.
Mario has been taken to the land of SKYRIM! With the help of the Dragonborn and a chicken, Mario must find, fight and FUS RO DAH his way to save Princess Peach!
Mario and Peach were having a picnic, but a dragon appears and kidnaps Peach. Mario then realises who's gonna make spaghetti. So he quickly fires from a cannon and grabs on the dragon's leg while they were taken to the land of Skyrim.
The dragon passes through the mountains and over a village where Mario loses his grip and falls into the village and lands into the bar. Dragonborn was there and he attempts to FUS RO DAH him but he misses, and he leaves the bar. After Mario had a conversation with the bartender, he gives Mario Tic-Tacs. Mario went to discover the village around him, and he wanted to help Dragonborn but he ignores him. After he gets really annoyed, he decides to kill Mario but he fails again when his spell turns a random person into a chicken. Mario gives up and names the chicken 'Mr. Cockington', which then accompanies Mario. Mario then sees a hobo thief, Mario then tries to stop him later to be saved by Dragonborn, and awarded Mario for his bravery and Dragonborn agrees to have Mario come with him. After a long journey up to the summit of the mountian, They found the dragon ordering Peach to cooking more spaghetti for them. Mario and Dragonborn then fights the dragon, and the dragon has beaten Dragonborn and injures Mr. Cockington, Mario then resorts using the Tic-Tacs given from the bartender earlier, Mario then ate all the breath mints and unleashed a minty breath in a form of the FUS RO DAH knocking the dragon off the mountain. Mario celebrates for being the new second Dragonborn, while Mario, Dragonborn, an a evolved Mr. Cockington dancing in celebration, the hobo thief Mario incarcerated shots an arrow at Mario's knee, with Mario screaming in pain.
- Peach Toadstool
- At the end of the video, the Thief that shoots an arrow to Mario's knee is a reference to the Skyrim meme 'Arrow to the knee'.
- 00:05 – Level Theme 1; Super Mario Bros. 3
- 00:17 – Dovahkiin (Main Theme); Skyrim
- 00:44 – They’re Pretty Tough, Should We Be Careful?; Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
- 01:01 – Past to Present; Skyrim
- 01:25 – (variant of Shop from Ocarina of Time; needs verification)
- 02:20 – Clock Town (First Day); Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask
- 02:32 – Oh Yeah; Furris Bueller
- 02:50 – Combat Theme (Overlord DLC); Mass Effect 2
- 03:07 – Clock Town (Second Day); Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask
- 03:16 – Never Gonna Give You Up; Rick Astley
- 03:23 – Run Away; Sunstroke Project & Olia Tira
- 03:31 – Goomba Village; Paper Mario
- 03:46 – The Smorgs; Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
- 04:01 – What is Love; Haddaway
- 04:03 – Fight Against An Armed Boss; Super Mario RPG
- 04:37 – Bazar; Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 05:07 – Calm 1; Minecraft
- 05:32 – Main Theme; Wii Shop Channel
- 05:47 – Brazilian Flower; Jean Perrey
- 05:53 – pooky Scary Skeletons (Remix); Famitracker
- 06:31 – Ageha; Ryu
- 06:45 – Song of Healing; Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask
- 07:03 – YMCA; Village People
- 07:50 – Hyrule Field; Legend of Zelda; Ocarina of Time
- 08:04 – Nook’s Cranny; Animal Crossing GameCube
- 08:37 – Taj’s Theme; Diddy Kong Racing
- 08:55 – Penguin Cap; Christophe ‘CarboHydroM’ Blondel
- 09:03 – Brilliant Thief; DjtheSdotcom
- 10:02 – Sweet Victory; David Eisley
- 10:46 – Victory Theme; Super Mario RPG
- 10:52 – Ending Theme; Super Mario World
- 11:09 – Get Up Offa That Thing; James Brown