Il Piantissimo is a minor character in the SMG4 series.
He is a guy dressed up as a Pianta. He debut in Stupid Mario Sunshine where he has one of the Shine Sprites but refuses to give it to Mario unless he wins a 1 on 1 race against him. Mario ends up winning and Il Piantissimo gives up the Shine Sprite. Later, he found Bowser Jr.'s paint brush and used it to paint and scratch his butt.
He then appears in SSENMODNAR 12 - STOLEN SPAGHETTI EDITION, in which he steals Mario's spaghetti. He gets away for most of the episode, but is later captured and punished by Mario. He gets tied up, and has the Kazotsky Kick performed atop of him by Heavy/Heavy Weapons Guy.
He makes a cameo in SMG4: The Movie Audition, he one of the characters in the long line.
- Much like Noo-Noo, Il Piantissimo looks much different in SMG4's bloopers than how he does in Super Mario Sunshine. He appears to be the Happy Mask Salesman from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask with a crude-looking Pianta mask on his head.
- This could possibly be a reference to how in Super Mario Sunshine, Il Piantissimo's model is actually that of the Running Man from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time with a Pianta mask.
- The mask itself resembles Mr. Noseybonk, a character from an old 1970’s kids’ show called Jigsaw.
- Like Bob Bobowski and most of the characters in Guards N' Retards, Il Piantissimo speaks with a text-to-speech program.
- He was originally going to be a recurring character, but the spot ultimately went to Meggy instead.