Joe Boopkins, also known as Mr. Boopkins or Joe, is a minor character in the SMG4 series.
In terms of personality, Fishy Boopkins' dad will always be hostile towards those who torture his sons. However, he can also be helpful, such as sending people to where they need to go. In SMG4: Mario goes to subway and purchases 1 tuna sub with extra mayo it could be implied that he has very little sense of justice, as he's willing to attack anyone who pisses him off regardless of whether he knows them or not unless his son begs him not to.
He is the father of Fishy Boopkins and JubJub Boopkins. He is a massive sea monster sporting a blue suit, a red tie (both similar to that of Octodad's), and also possessing two enormous tentacles that can destroy just about anyone or anything in his path.
In SMG4: Mario and the Experiment, Fishy summons his dad to take down Godzilla. However, he proves to be a much more difficult opponent than what he normally faces. Thanks to Mario unintentionally launching himself out from the cannon and grappling Godzilla, Mr. Boopkins wins.
In SMG4: The E G G, he accidentally flushes his egg down the toilet. Fortunately, Fishy Boopkins and Tari discover it before Mario can cook it. The egg hatches into JubJub, who eventually reunites himself with his father. He then reveals that JubJub is Fishy Boopkins' baby brother. After Mario kicked JubJub, Joe later smashed him with his hand.
In SMG4: Mario goes to subway and purchases 1 tuna sub with extra mayo, it's revealed that he became the CEO of Subway and offered his son a job there. When he hears that Mario and his friends caused mayhem, he threatened to murder them, forcing Mario and Co. to run, resulting in a chase around the workplace. He eventually catches up to them in the room Fishy Boopkins was working, only for Fishy to beg his dad not to hurt them. Defeated, he unwillingly tosses Mario and his friends into an empty train and launches them back into the main building.
- R64: Stupid Mario Kart
- R64: Mario's Boat Trip
- Boopkins and Bob in Gone Fishin'
- SMG4: The Smash 5 Trials
- SMG4: Stupid Mario Sports Mix
- 2 MILLION FAN COLLABERATION SPECIAL! (SSENMODNAR)
- SMG4: The Mario Concert
- SMG4: Mario and the Experiment
- SMG4: The E G G
- SMG4 2020 COLLAB SPECIAL
- SMG4: Mario goes to subway and purchases 1 tuna sub with extra mayo
- Mr. Boopkins is a combination of Octodad and Cthulhu.
- It is unknown where he lives, or how he gets to Fishy Boopkins so quickly. Though the latter is probably just comedic effect.
- Fishy Boopkins often calls upon him in desperate times by shouting "Daddy! He's being mean to me..." It is also implied that his other son JubJub can do the same.
- Mr. Boopkins might actually be in business underwater, as he wears a business suit, even equipped with a tie.
- He might wear a business suit due to working as the CEO of Subway.
- It is unknown who his wife is, or if he is even still married. However, Fishy Boopkins is seen calling for his mother when attacked by T-Pose Zombies, indicating that she is still alive.
- In the Hobo Theatre, Fishy Boopkins' mother was revealed to be Laa-Laa (this is probably a joke).
- In the Hobo Theatre, his first name was revealed to be Joe, and he was depicted as Kermit The Frog with the Cthulhu mask. It is revealed by Luke that he thought that the Octodad's model was better.
- His style is inspired by Octodad.
- As revealed in SMG4: The E G G, he can lay eggs, despite being male, revealing him to be (in biological terms) an asexual.
- According to Hobo Theatre he might have been in the second world war.
|"I have absolutely no idea what's going on."|