|—JubJub Boopkins, on various occasions.|
He is the younger brother of Fishy Boopkins and the second son of Joe Boopkins. Although Fishy Boopkins and Tari both treated him with love, Mario abused and treated him like a football, frequently kicking him around.
Though JubJub himself didn't seem to mind (as opposed to Boopkins himself, who would immediately summon his father if he were ever abused), both Boopkins and Tari criticized Mario for his abuse, and once he was reunited with his father (and getting kicked away yet again), Joe Boopkins wasted no time in punishing Mario for his actions.
After his debut, he started to hang around with SMG4's Gang and became friends with the main cast but later joined the Anti-Cast in S̶M̶G̶4̶: I Can't Believe It's Not SMG4!, becoming one of the seven former secondary antagonists of the YouTube Arc. He was assigned to prevent Fishy Boopkins from meeting Mario and SMG4 and succeeded, though he did not seem to know what he was doing.
He was upset about Fishy Boopkins being sucked into a black hole and was sent to the Internet Graveyard: he was seen sulkily looking at a picture of him and his brother during SMG4: A Totally Normal S̷͍͖͉̙͚͎̑̃̿͑̆̇̚͠M̸͇͇̦̮̌̿Ğ̴̫̗̖͎͔̳4̶̞͇̰̎̀́̚ Episode. Later, he was possessed by the YouTube Remote and made both gangs do challenges, which he ironically participated in himself. When he spat the YouTube Remote out for the love of his brother, he stood up to SMG3 with the rest of his friends and defeated him.
He bears some resemblance to Fishy Boopkins, but his eyes are much further apart.
Though he did not immediately know that Fishy Boopkins was his brother, he quickly grew attached to him. He is also attached to his father. Shortly after he was hatched, he wondered where he was. Despite being innocent, he ended up becoming a member of the Anti-Cast.
SMG3 chose him to represent Fishy Boopkins, as he was his brother. Presumably, he didn’t know that SMG3 was plagiarizing SMG4, as he was born after the events of the Anime Arc. He has been possessed by the spirit of the YouTube Remote, which showed its cruel personality through him.
Despite his young age, he is apparently smart enough to know how to operate a computer, as he was one of the donators to Melony.
Unlike his brother, he is not afraid of heights.
Powers and Abilities
- Like his brother, JubJub can scream extremely loud. However, he can still hear his brother while he is doing this, and will cease to do so if Boopkins requests him to stop.
- Like his brother, he can summon his dad by being in contact with water, though it was likely that his father had been looking for him at that point.
- Like his brother, JubJub seems to be rather resilient, as he manages to withstand being kicked by Mario multiple times without being injured. He also survived a massive explosion that was supposed to destroy Beeg SMG4.
- He can play music from his mouth if he puts his hand on a record player.
- JubJub can also be used as a spare tire but JubJub has also the right to reject this ability too.
- When kicked, JubJub can be used as an indestructible projectile that can smash through virtually anything he collides with, including a barrage of deadly security lasers. However, he can be harmed otherwise, as Saiko Bichitaru easily squashes him with her KFC hammer.
- He can make chicken by rolling into an oven with candy in his mouth without cooking himself.
- He knows how to swim, though his older brother initially thought otherwise.
- Joe Boopkins punishing Mario for bullying JubJub is similar to him punishing people for abusing Fishy Boopkins.
- He was not named by his brother or his father. Instead, he came up with his name himself.
- Though he did not see his dad upon first being born, JubJub seemed to know to some degree who his father was.
- Mario kicking him around like a football is a reference to Kyle Broflovski's behavior in earlier seasons of South Park, in which he kicks his brother around like a football despite his brother's protests. However, Fishy Boopkins does not engage in this behavior himself.
- He makes a similar noise when he eats that his brother Fishy Boopkins does.
- He can be considered a foil to Fishy Boopkins in some ways, as he is much more mischievous.
- Like his brother, he does not speak in subtitles, though he speaks less often.
- Though he is technically a fish, he happens to resemble a rubber duck. This is most likely why Tari adores him.
- His body is completely original, like Saiko Bichitaru and Tari.
- JubJub is more often referred to by his first name, unlike Fishy Boopkins, who usually just goes by Boopkins.
- He has some similarities to Luigi. Both are younger brothers and are associated with the color green. And they both have similar powers to their siblings.
- Coincidentally, he is voiced by Luke, while his brother Kevin voices his sibling, Fishy Boopkins.
- Additionally, in real life, Luke is the younger of the two brothers, just like JubJub.
- He is the third protagonist to play an antagonistic role in an arc for more than one episode. However, he was not the main antagonist.
- In SMG4: Food Wars, he was the only member of the Anti-Cast to join Team Candy.
- In SMG4: War of the Simps, it is shown that JubJub has college funds, although Fishy Boopkins presumably spent it all on simping.
- In SMG4: Meggy's Part-Time Job, he was taught by Anti-Shroomy to use a gun.
- Though he usually says his own name, he does say words like "Boopkins" and "Meggy".
- JubJub is the eighth member to be added to the modern version of SMG4's Gang, after Fishy Boopkins (His brother), Bob Bobowski, Meggy Spletzer, Shroomy, Saiko Bichitaru, Tari, & Axol.