Kevin Lerdwichagul (born June 21, 1994) is an Australian YouTuber, producer, writer, martial artist, and voice actor. He is the chief executive officer of the animation studio Glitch Productions and the writer for SMG4. He is the producer of the web series Meta Runner, Sunset Paradise, and Murder Drones, and the writer, director, producer, and main actor of Hitbox. He is the older brother of Luke Lerdwichagul.
On SMG4, he became the writer and producer on June 22, 2016 and wrote many episodes along with Jasmine Yang, Jasper Marlow, Robyn Barry-Cotter, Aaron Rogers, and Luke Lerdwichagul. Also, he is the voice of Fishy Boopkins. He used to voice Axol, until the character died on September 18, 2021.
- Kermit the Frog
- Luigi (SMG4: MarioTube and SMG4: MarioTube 2)
- Shigeru Miyamoto (SM64: Mario gets a Nintendo Switch!, SMG4: Mighty Morphin' Mario Rangers, and If Mario Ran Nintendo)
- Waluigi (SMG4: Mario SAW and SMG4 Christmas 2018: The Most Important Thing)
- Bot Boys
- Trailer Announcer Voice (SMG4: AREA 64)
- Ending Narration Voice (SMG4: Wild, Wild Mario)
- Sun Baby (SM64 Bloopers: Where the Wild Teletubbies are)
- Danny Wells
- Audio Log
- CrimsonMan5 (SMG4: Mario and the Waluigi Apocalypse)
- Hanzo (SM64 Bloopers: Who let the chomp out...AGAIN!?)
- Principal of the Thing (One line)
- Meme Man
- Red Crewmate (SMG4: If Mario Was AMONG US...)
Kevin has made a bigger role in Hobo Bros, as the main character with his brother Luke. Together, they play games and mainly troll around with each other in a failed attempt to win against each other.
As mentioned in one of the mail videos, SMG4 and Kevin founded a company called Glitchy Boy (now known as Glitch Productions). The company is responsible for the management of SMG4, Hobo Bros, Meta Runner, and Sunset Paradise. Currently, he is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the company.
- He is willing to play horror games on Hobo Bros whenever Luke is too scared to play.
- He has appeared in every episode of the SMG4 show as well as The Hobo Bros.
- As shown in the "MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED - SMG4 Mail Time" vid, he is a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh.
- At the time of his first appearance, he was thought to just be SMG4's friend. However, in The SMG4 Show, he was revealed to be his brother.
- He is a The Legend of Zelda fan.
- His favorite Pokemon is Snorlax.
- In an episode of the Hobo Bros in one of the NSMBW gameplays, "THE BIRTH OF FISHY BOOPKINS AND THE DEATH OF BOWSER JUNIOR", Kevin confirmed that he doesn't like Fishy Boopkins (yet doesn’t loathe him). He just loves using the voice for Fishy Boopkins just to piss off Luke.
- However, while reading the SMG4 Wiki page about him, he stated that he changed his mind and that he loves Fishy Boopkins.
- Kevin loves anime.
- He used to have a DeviantArt account called "oceanweapon" where he posted comics, drawings, and animations related to anime and video games, particularly Zelda and Fire Emblem.
- An episode on Hobo Bros (as part of the Hobo Pod series) revealed that he owned several more channels.
- Kevin is the writer of the more recent SMG4 episodes, starting in 2016. His writing style differs from Luke's, in that while Luke's was bombastic, fast-paced, minuscule, and decidedly immature (justified due to how old he was from 2011 to 2016), Kevin's is more loaded and calm, owing to fleshing out characters, while still keeping immature jokes.
- He is good at martial arts, unlike his brother Luke (possibly).
- On Hobo Bros, Kevin seems to be, as former editor Harry Brown describes him, a hypocrite as he gives rules to Luke, along with Harry and Martin during the Hobo Amigos series, that advise him not to do anything, while he does those certain things anyway. This was mainly shown in an episode of New Super Mario Bros Wii, where they fight modded versions of Bowser. Luke repeatedly keeps using a Luigi accent, which annoys Kevin to the point where he forced Luke to change his avatar twice. Kevin has been shown doing the same thing to Luke multiple times by using Fishy Boopkins' whenever the character is brought up.
- On 27 April 2020, [https://twitter.com/kevdevz/status/1254674177098780675 he posted a picture of a fat, rounded SMG4 on his Twitter page, probably to mock SMG4's body size. The post would later turn into a meme itself, marking the first time an original meme has been made by a crew of Glitch Productions, with the hashtag, #beegSMG4gang trending on the SMG4 fanbase.
- According to him, Luke Lerdwichagul has never completed a Zelda game.
- He loves Isabelle as shown in some videos of Hobo Bros. He often shows dismay whenever she gets harmed.
- He is not scared to talk to Luke about his love life.
|Chief Writer of SMG4|
|Preceded by||Kevin Lerdwichagul
June 22nd, 2016 - May 26th, 2021