I wonder what's for dinner...
King Harkinian is a minor character in the SMG4 series.
- 1 History
- 1.1 SMG4 N' Pals: Seaside Stupidity Part 1 and Part 2
- 1.2 SMG4: Marioception
- 1.3 ♫ The Ultimate Smash Bros ♫
- 1.4 SMG4: The Grand Mario Hotel
- 1.5 SMG4: BENDY and the SPAGHETTI MACHINE
- 1.6 SMG4: Mario Battle Royale
- 1.7 SMG4: The Super Dudes
- 1.8 SMG4: Super Challenge 64
- 1.9 SMG4: Stupid Mario Maker 2
- 1.10 SMG4: SMG4 Runs Out of Memes
- 1.11 SMG4: Nintendo Gets Deleted
- 2 Gallery
King Harkinian makes a cameo as part of Admiral S. Swipe’s collection.
The King makes a cameo inside SMG4’s dream.
He makes a minor appearance as one of the fighters in the song, eventually getting defeated by an unknown fighter during the episode.
He makes his appearance as a Mario himself, reminding Stupid Mario that all the Marios are coming to eat dinner.
He appears as one of the items Bendy drops on Mario.
Harkinian makes a brief appearance sitting inside the plane, during which Master Hand announces about the new Battle Royale about to take place. The King was eventually eliminated by an unknown fighter offscreen.
In the opening, King Harkinian casually strolls inside the mall, wondering what’s for dinner. Mario knocks the King out of the way, causing Hyrule’s Dinner King to exclaim, “Oh! Shit!”
He appears getting run over by Mario doing a challenge.
As part of the item box’s wide variety of items, Harkinian’s head appears as a brief cameo when the item box taunts the Mario Bros.
He appears in SMG4's YTP.
Link summons clones of him.