- For other subjects on the wiki with SMG4 as its name, please see SMG4 (disambiguation).
In his debut appearance, he only appears as part of a screen transition alongside Beeg SMG4.
He appears as one of the religious figures believed to be the true God, in conflict with supporters of Beeg SMG4 being the true God. This caused the toad servants to inform Mario about this conflicting, causing Mario to come out and combine both Beeg SMG4 and Long SMG4 into Bong SMG4, much to the approval of both groups.
He appears when Professor E. Gadd fused SMG4's hair with a demon hand from The Upside Down to create him. There, he grew bigger until he was touching Beeg SMG4, punting him back into space and saving the Mushroom Kingdom from the collision.
- Super defense: Long SMG4 can easily kick objects and people away with the help of a processing frame.
- SMG4: The Totally Legit Learning Show With SMG4
- SMG4: Mario The Supreme Leader
- SMG4: War On Beeg SMG4
- SMG4: Mario and The Backrooms
- SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2021
- According to SMG4: Mario The Supreme Leader, both Luigi and Fishy Boopkins support Long SMG4.
- Outside of SMG4 canon, he was created by the user Viclis in mid-2019. He was first related to Beeg SMG4 after a user compared them together on Twitter.
- Long SMG4 can be seen on-top of a building at 0:10 in How to make frien on the SMG4 SHORTS channel.
- Despite Long SMG4 saving everyone in SMG4: War On Beeg SMG4, he is considered a nemesis to the SMG4 Gang for unknown reasons.
- James Bailey and Luke Lerdwichagul admit on the Streaming Until I Hit 5̶ ̶m̶i̶l̶l̶ 5,100,000 Subscribers that Long SMG4 is better than Beeg SMG4.