|LOOKS LIKE IT'S SWEEEPING TIME!!|
|This article or section is in severe need of cleanup!|
Well, perhaps not in severe need, but we really need to fix it up! Grammar, vocab, whatever is needed, it's needed!
Luigi Wants to Build a Snowman. is the 206th video by SMG4.
Luigi asks mario he wants to build a damn snowman, he also sings. thats it. go to bed.
Luigi calls for Mario at his house, and then knocks on his door so hard that he breaks it. Mario questions "What is it?" Luigi proceeds to ask "Mario do you want to build a snowman?" to which Mario answers "No", prompting Luigi to tell Mario to "come on let's go play". Mario says "No" again, this time angry. Luigi makes an "alone forever" face when he feels like Mario doesn't want to see him anymore. Luigi shows a picture of Mario and himself, to which Mario responds with a "No". Luigi flashbacks to pictures of them playing as babies. Mario plans to shoot Luigi with a Bullet Bill and he says he's going to rape him if he doesn't leave him alone, and SMG4 comes in angry. Mario then pretends to be nice to Luigi and dismisses SMG4. Luigi gets jealous of Wario and Waluigi from teasing them when he was inside his and Mario's house.
Back at the castle, Luigi comes back here and asks Mario if he wants to build a snowman. Luigi rides a kart at the castle and crashes into the wall. Later he went upstairs, he tip toe while he is unaware that the two Mr. Blizzards humping each other. He jumps very high and running to laying down at the pictures on the wall. Luigi even showing the picture of Toad, but it says "NO!". He tip toe on the stairs to the top of the castle and shows the empty rooms from the entire castle. After he reaches to the top, he watches the clock goes tick tock. Bowser appeared in the video to do his solo. Luigi went back to Mario's and tried to call him, but Mario angrily tells him to go away. He sadly leaves the castle.
75 years old, elderly Luigi passes out after the song ends, Mario comes out exploding which blasts Luigi off, while singing a little of Let It Go. SMG4 tells Mario off and grabs a chainsaw while Mario flees into his room with SMG4 cutting the door. The episode ends with a sign that said: "He ruined my song." by Luigi.
- Baby Mario
- Baby Luigi
- Baby Peach
- Baby Daisy
- Baby Rosalina
- Bullet Bill
- Old Man Hobo (only as elderly Luigi in the future)
- This is the third time an entire video parodies a song. The first was "A SM64 Parody: Bowser Cyrus - Wrecking Ball" and the second was "A SM64 Parody: Number 1 (Bob-omb Battlefield Remix)".
- This is one of the few bloopers not to be released on a Sunday.
- At Bowser's solo, he was singing the first part of the video "A SM64 Parody: Bowser Cyrus - Wrecking Ball".
- Luigi's motorcycle from the episode "SwagQuest" reappears in this blooper.
- This is one of the very few bloopers in 2014 without the complete credits.
- This is SMG4's very last video to use the "4:9 stretched to widescreen" format. Every SMG4 video from then would use true widescreen. But later it is used again.
- Mario planned to shoot Luigi with a bullet bill in one scene. However, in the next shot he didn't shoot him.
- The Luigi with a flower from the thumbnail, is a beta version image of Luigi's Mansion.
- Frozen - This blooper parodies the songs Do You Want to Build a Snowman? and Let It Go from this film.