|This is a featured article!
That means it's considered to be one of the best articles the SuperMarioGlitchy4 Wiki has to offer.
MCGustavo (formerly known as MejiaCantilloGustavo), or MCG for short, is a minor youtuber in the SMG4 Series.
He is a friend of SMG4. He used to make Super Mario 64 and ROBLOX Bloopers but those two have now been discontinued. His channel is now going through an experimental stage but aims to create parodies and X cliches with fanbases.
Here is MCGustavo's color code (Note that this is not a hex color code):
- Red overalls,
- Blue cap, harms, and shirt,
- Yellow gloves,
- White shoes,
- Same face as Mario, Luigi and a lot of other guys,
- Same brown hair as Mario, Luigi, and many other guys.
- His color code looks like Inverted Mario Clone's color code
- He has over 1,200 subscribers.
- He has over 75 videos currently. (Most of them are Unlisted)
- He makes great toilet paper and can throw the paper with extreme accuracy.
- Mario calls him Marijuana.
- He appeared in the 2013–Present-day bloopers with recurring cameos.
- He likes peanut butter (as Bot).
- In the blooper R64: Idiot karts 101, the instructor had the same color code as MCGustavo.
- He decided to quit Super Mario 64, along with several Super Mario 64 Machinimists, at the end of April 2015.
- In War of the Fat Italians 2015, MCGustavo suggests a challenge to launch a Waluigi Launcher the farthest via twitter.
- He joined YouTube on October 10, 2010.
- In 2011, Nintendofan997 wanted people to be in his SM64 movie, Zombie invasion. MCG just so happened to be one of the first people that commented and so he listed his color code. As promised, MCG is featured in part 3 in Zombie invasion but surprisingly made it into SMG4 v.s SMG3 as a surprise gift.
- Although he likes peanut butter, he is allergic to it as it does something to his face.
- He made "Waluigi Launcher Range" challenge on SM64: War of the Fat Italians 2015 (600k Special)
- His former youtube name is MCGYouTube.
- Currently, he is known as GusBus6Volt.
- He presumably reside in Bloopersville since this town existence was an answer to the whereabouts of all recolored Mario.