|This is a featured article!
That means it's considered to be one of the best articles the SuperMarioGlitchy4 Wiki has to offer.
MarioMario54321 (often shortened to MM54321, or MM, real name Richard "Ricky" Mizos) is a major YouTuber and a forgotten character in the SMG4 series.
He is a popular Super Mario 64 machinimist and blooper-maker who sometimes rivals with SMG4, but often hangs out with him in adventures. MarioMario54321 is friends with Starman3, SMG4, Mario, Lilyncookies, and LuigiGame2. He has his own YouTube Channel where he usually stars in his own SM64 series. He has also made appearances in SMG4's blooper series.
Due to SMG4's decreased focus on including other YouTubers, machinimists, and YTR members in his bloopers, MM54321's presence in recent videos of SMG4's are mostly limited to cameos. MM54321 and other machinimists still make frequent cameo appearances in the Ssenmodnar series.
MarioMario54321 made himself a color code with YoshiElectron's generator. Following is a list of the modified colors:
- White overalls
- Yellow-orange cap, arms, and shirt
- Grey gloves
- Blue shoes
- Yellow face
- Brown hair
MarioMario54321's appearance is alike to many other Mario recolors although he has yellow skin, yellow hat and overalls, grey gloves and blue shoes.
MarioMario54321's debut in SMG4's bloopers was Super Mario 64 Bloopers: The Blooper Competition as the main antagonist. This would change though. MM would go on to reappear in several other bloopers, mostly in 2012. But, along with the other YouTubers and friends of SMG4, he decreased in appearances since early 2013, and in 2014 his appearances are limited to cameos, usually in the Ssenmodnar videos. He totally disappeared just before 2015 for some reason and didn't even appear in SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 10 (350k apocalypse special) while he had appeared in all the other episodes of the Ssenmodnar series only to reappear again a few months later.
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Time Travel Tells
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: The Blooper Competition
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: SMG4 VS SMG3
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Breaking Walls
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: The Mushroom Mafia
- Super Mario 64 Commercial: The SMG4 Weight Losers
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: A Murder Without Peach
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Party Rock Prisoners
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ (1,000 Subs)
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: 0% of Spaghetti
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: ੮Һ૯ ૯Ն૯౮ค੮૦Ր
- Super Mario 64 Commercial: Join the Evil Side
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: SMG4 Joins the YTR
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: The Imposter
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Starman3 Gets 5,000 Subs!
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: My Best Friend Slenderman
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: §§ënmØÐnÅr 2 (100th vid)
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: §§ënmØÐnÅr 3 (10,000 subs :D)
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 4 (30,000 soobs)
- Super Mario 64 Short - Mario Swag
- 101 Ways for Mario to Die (The Right Way!) 50,000 subs!
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 5 (WAT O O edition)
- Mushroom Wars: That Space Series? - Part 1
- SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 6 (New years edition)
- R64: Mario and the retarded spaghetti factory
- SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 6.64(100k special Qna Edition)
- SM64: Meet the Mario.
- SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 7 (TOAST edition)
- SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 8 (150k special)
- R64: Mario for Hire.
- SM64: War of the Fat Italians 2014 (200k Special!)
- SM64: HalloWeegee Special 2014
- SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 9 - Time travel edition
- SM64: Meet the Steve
Counterparts and alternate forms
The only counterpart appearing in SMG4's bloopers is the well-known doppelganger oiramoiram12345. MarioMario54321 also has four alternate forms, but, similarly, only oiramoiram12345 x has appeared in SMG4's videos.
In June 2019, MarioMario54321 released a video called "A Series Of Super Mario 64 Shorts" which contained a Morse Code at the outro of the video. The Morse code reads: "F**k you, SMG4! I really wanted my entry to get into your collab so it would help my channel!", which is referring to SMG4's 3 million subscribers Ssenmodnar special. It was discovered by the viewers but was unable to decode the Morse Code. It remained unsolved until he apologized in a video in July 2019. The reason for the inclusion of the morse code is because MarioMario54321's collab entry wasn't featured in the main special.
- He has over 70,000 subscribers on YouTube (He's the third most subscribed SM64 blooper maker/machinimst on YouTube).
- He was born on November 14, 1992.
- According to his blooper Luigi's Big Moment, he apparently didn't know SMG4 hated spaghetti by putting SMG4 by making a spaghetti that can grow whoever ate it.
- He made SMG4 a protagonist in his new movie Back to the Fourth Dimension.
- He's still friends with Starman3.
- FightingMario54321's name sounds similar to MarioMario54321's and is probably inspired by it.
- In SMG4's recent videos, he's often seen fighting someone else, especially Bowser. He hates this last one.
- MarioMario54321 doesn't have a major role in SMG4's 2014 bloopers. But he did in his early bloopers. Now he makes cameos.
- He has a Roblox account named after his Mario.
- He had more subs than SMG4 until 2013.
- He has a fake brother in his videos named LuigiLuigi09876.
- He is one of Luke Lerdwichagul's inspirations for making videos.
- He's a brony confirmed in this video
- He made a Valentine's Day special where he used a rejected entry for the SMG4 2020 COLLAB SPECIAL in order to avoid having to do the entry for nothing. This is to avoid having to get revenge on SMG4 just like the last collab where his entry was rejected, and thus, make a controversial video about it. He made a statement about it so that he won't make the same mistake again.
- MM54321 haven't appeared in SMG4 after SSENMODNAR DELUXE - 1 MILLION SUB SPECIAL in 2016 until his return in The SMG4 Movie: 10 Year Anniversary Special in 2021.