Mario Head (also known as Mario's Ugly Head or The Giant Floating Mario Head) is a minor character in the SMG4 series.
It is the head version of Mario. It is from Mario Teaches Typing and Mario Teaches Typing 2.
It first appeared in SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 8 (150k special), where it got attracted to the Golden Spaghetti, and sucked everything and everyone inside when Mario refused to hand it over. The skits also take place inside it; however, it was revealed to be all just a dream Mario had while inside Mario Head. Then Toad tells it that he accidentally pooped inside it when he was eaten, causing Mario Head to expel and for everything and everyone inside to fly out of its mouth. Mario then throws a bomb into its mouth, causing Mario's ugly head to explode after eating it.
In SM64: The Retardness of 2014, Mario starts eating another golden spaghetti. Much to their horror, a specter/ghostly version of Mario Head appears, asking them if they have seen the princess. As Mario Head calls for the Princess, SMG4 and Mario run away screaming.
In Ssenmodnar 10, it was summoned by Toad to crash into the Mushroom Kingdom (in a style markedly similar to how Skull Kid tried to destroy Termina in The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask). However, it was ultimately stopped by Mario with a Mega Mushroom (though it changed course after Mario replied he saved the world).
Mario Head did make a cameo appearance in SM64 Bloopers: Shoot to the Observatory in the Sky, when Mario is blasted into space.
A still version of it can be found in SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 0 - Release the Retardness! at the end of the blooper after the whole world becomes retarded.
In SM64: Retarded Recap 2015 the scene of it crashing into the Mushroom Kingdom is shown again. But this time Mario appears on top of it and shoved a rocket into it to speed it up because it was taking too long.
Mario Head has a major role in SM64: Mario learns to type, where while Mario is using either Mario Teaches Typing or Mario Teaches Typing 2 while learning how to type, the Mario Head teaches him through the typing process. This marks its newest major role in a blooper since SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 10 (350k apocalypse special).
It is one of the guests at the SMG4: The Grand Mario Hotel, whose residents angrily try to kill Mario after he ruined the hotel.
- SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 8 (150k special)
- SM64: The Retardness of 2014
- SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 10 (350k apocalypse special)
- SM64 Bloopers: Shoot to the Observatory in the Sky
- SM64: The BattleToads Justice Crew
- Guards N' Retards: Swag Magic.
- SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 0 - Release the Retardness!
- SM64: Mario learns to type
- SM64: War of the Fat Italians 2015 (600k Special)
- R64: Stupid Mario Galaxy
- SMG4: The Grand Mario Hotel
- If Mario Ran Nintendo
- SMG4: Mario Does The Chores
- SMG4: Lord Of The Memes
- SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2020
- SMG4: Stupid Mario 3D All-Stars
- SMG4 Movie: 10 Year Anniversary Special
- His behavior in Mario Learns to Type is very similar to Chica's Magic Rainbow from FNAF World.
- In some videos, the Mario Head may be used in place of the real Mario's head. Examples of this include the Boy and Gurl scene in SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 11 (800K Special) and Mario's part in DerpTV: Mushroom Kingdom's Got Talent.