|Please note that this is a video, not a blooper. Thus, it should only be in the List of videos and not in Blooper Guide. Do not add season and/or episode numbers to the infobox.|
Mario Plays: Unfair Mario is the six-hundred and thirty-first video to be uploaded by SMG4.
This video was aired on July 7/July 8, 2021.
The episode starts with Mario playing Unfair Mario because it looked "easy", but he was instantly proven wrong. Mario rages over the random traps placed all over the levels while Luigi occasionally appears hoping that he gets to have a turn, only to be denied by Mario every time. Eventually, Mario decides to play Cat Mario instead, thinking that it was easier, but realized that it was just as unfair. After beating the first level, the browser stops working, causing Mario to lose all of his progress. Luigi appears once more to say that it's his turn on the computer, only to be caught in Mario's explosive rage, ending the episode.
- This video and series is inspired and has a similar format to the Luigi Plays Series by Weegeepie (a fan of SMG4)
- This is one of the few episodes to not be uploaded on a weekend.
- This is the first video since SMG4: SMG4's Origins to not include any modern characters.
- Mario breathing in and saying "Boi" is a reference to the meme.
- The synopsis for this video is a reference to the "Wario dies" meme.