|...SMG4 episodes are getting weirder and weirder, bro.|
|Please note that this is a video, not a blooper. Thus, it should only be in the List of videos and not in Blooper Guide. Do not add season and/or episode numbers to the infobox.|
This video was aired on Dec 22, 2021.
Mario not sure what these Nintendo Commercials are advertising
After Mario went to computer room, he talks that he's gonna be reacting to some weird Nintendo commercials.
A public service announcement for people to drinking milk. After viewing the commercial, Mario is shocked by how milk makes him stronger, and drinks some, only to realize it's Clorox and deforms his body. He then furiously remarks that the commercial lied.
Spanish milk products. Mario is utterly confused until watching the CGI Mario, from which he freaks out and criticizes it.
Seeing teenager with Commercial Mario, Mario from the SMG4 Universe appears on a platform in Shifting Sand Land and shoots him from behind before telling him to shut up.
Seeing the house in the commercial flying off because of NES controller, Mario does it himself and the castle flies off with ease.
After watching the commercial, Mario calls it "unrealistic" and states that he'll beat them. He then changes his mind once he sees Pikachu, DK, and Yoshi behind him about to attack, forcing Mario to sadly walk off into the blast zone.
Noticing the biker and woman as monkeys, Mario literally jumps out of his seat.
After watching the commercial, Mario announces it as "New Super Kirby Befriends an 8-inch Pingas 2".
As Mario watches Mario and Luigi say goodnight to each other, Mario watches in utter shock of them possibly humping each other, and commits suicide shortly after.
After watching the commercial, Mario commands Pikachu to do a flip, but it got its neck snapped in the process, making Mario think that it's busted.
Mario uses F.L.U.D.D to fly off, only to fly off into the sky.
Kirby shows up and shows Mario the commercial to Kirby's Pinball Land as a way to apologize for how freaky the Kirby: Canvas Curse commercial was. However, once Mario gets a glimpse of the creepy appearance of the stop-motion Kirby, he sadly shoots Kirby.
As Mario sees himself transform into a Super Scope, he tests this ability on the Terminator, only for him to accidentally shoot himself.
Mario "stops working" after reacting to Link and enemies dancing like in Thriller since it is cringe.
Mario laughs hysterically after watching DK Jr. getting squished by the compactor.
Mario is enraged by how Sonic says his team has the victory, and criticizes him on the size of his pingas and compares it to the size of Mario's nose.
Mario watches the rat tries to reach the Game Boy Micro buttons, but witnesses the rat humping the handheld unit. Mario then presses the "UNSEE" button to get it out of his head until it literally explodes and he dies.
Mario watches the old woman get dragged off the boat, but he instantly gets karma when he is dragged away to Brazil by Crazy Raisin Lady.
Mario thinks the man is having a stroke and shoots him to "cure" it.
As Wario Head hypnotically commands Mario to kill himself, he does so, literally snapping his own neck.
Mario realizes that Kazooie has died, and fears the consequences as Banjo falls through the roof (without a parachute).
Mario reacts to the commercial up until Kirby uses Tri-Missile Attack (Bomb+Bomb ability) power combo to Mario's room, likely to get revenge on him for shooting him earlier.
After reacting to the commercial, Mario hears and notices RMKP outside. Mario then tries to stop them with a tennis ball, only to fail and RMKP to shoot him.
After seeing the man dresses as Crash Bandicoot at NOA Headquarters, Mario goes to sleep and has a horrific nightmare about Crash chasing him.
Mario calls the commercial not kek and cringes to the maximum.
Mario laughs at commercial Yoshi being crushed by a Thwomp, only to be crushed by Thwomp as well by Yoshi.
After seeing Kirby spit the child into the star, Mario calls RMKP to arrest Kirby.
Mario reacts in shock to his Mercedes-Benz portrayal which catches Peach's attention greatly. Jealous, Mario transforms into Carl Johnson. Mario offers Peach some pingas but Peach shoots him.
Mario notices Bowser being gay, so Mario throws him off a building.
Mario gasps and calls all the Pikachus ugly rats, which causes a swarm of Pikachus to come out of his screen and attack Mario.
After seeing that the blue Pikmin hates spaghetti in a fake segment of the commercial, Mario is enraged and blends him to death.
Mario calls SMG4 to see DK being crushed by the Game Boy console. However, their fun is short lived as they notice Shigeru Miyamoto with a giant DMCA takedown sign which crushes SMG4 and Mario as the scene crashes and reveals that the video is no longer available due to copyright claim.
- Donkey Kong
- Hiroshi Uchiyamada
- Squidward Tentacles
- Crazy Raisin Lady
- Banjo & Kazooie
- The Polices
- Peach Toadstool
- Carl Johnson
- Shigeru Miyamoto
- Filthy Frank
- Crash Bandicoot
- Wario Head
- Donkey Kong Jr.
- Bob Bobowski
|"I have absolutely no idea what's going on."|
- Mario dies from drinking Clorox
- The teenager is shot by Mario.
- Mario walks off into the blast zone.
- Mario commits suicide by jumps off Peach's Castle roof.
- Pikachu got his neck snapped when he is trying to do a flip.
- Kirby is shot by Mario.
- Mario accidentally shoots himself.
- Mario's head explodes
- The man in the commercial is shot by Mario.
- Mario snaps his neck.
- Kazooie has died possibly falling out of the plane.
- Mario is blown up by Kirby's Tri-Missile Attack power combo.
- Mario is shot by RMKP.
- Yoshi is crushed by a Thwomp.
- Mario is crushed by a Thwomp.
- Kirby is ran over by the police.
- Mario is shot by Peach.
- Bowser is thrown off a building by Mario.
- The Blue Pikmin is blended by Mario.
- DK is crushed to death by the Game Boy.
- Mario and SMG4 are both crushed by the giant DMCA takedown by Miyamoto.
|Can I sing a song for you?|
|This music list is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
- The outro and some reacting background has Axol's face along with everyone else's, where FM later confirmed that it was a mistake.
- This video was released on same day that The Matrix Resurrections was released in theaters.
- Aside from SMG4 (and Bob in the opening advertisement), this video doesn't include any original characters.
- This is the first appearance of Banjo & Kazooie since SMG4 2020 COLLAB SPECIAL.
- This is the first Mario Does Things episode to credit any editors, Aaron Rogers in this case.
- Bowser being gay is an obvious reference to the infamous "So long king Bowser!" line from Super Mario 64.
- The ending part before outro references Nintendo's reputation for taking down Mario fan content.