Megaman765 is a YouTuber who appears as a character in the SMG4 series.
He is currently a Twitch streamer and a retired Super Mario 64 Machinist, one of the earliest ones alongside ShadowMario64 and Fleskhjerta, and was the one who coined the term “Super Mario 64 Bloopers”. He was one of the YouTubers who inspired SMG4 to make his series and appears mainly as by cameos in SMG4's bloopers.
|This article, transcript, or section is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: A Lost Luigi
- SM64: A SM64 fairytale Part 1
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 4 (30,000 soobs)
- SM64: A SM64 fairytale Finale
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 5 (WAT O O edition)
- Super Minecraft 64 Bloopers: Mineswap
- R64: Idiot karts 101
- Christmas 2013: The 12 Idiots of Christmas
- SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 6 (New years edition)
- MM765 was once the most popular SM64 Machinimist on YouTube.
- He recently enjoys using SFM (Source Film Maker) for animations (mainly They Live In a Castle).
- He has nearly 50k subscribers.
- His skin, which technically was supposed to represent his version of Mario, resembles Mega Man.
- MM765 is known to have done Roblox videos.
- In SMG4's cheat list, he is referred as "Carlosrodist".
- He sometimes gets confused with The Police since they have identical color codes but the major difference between him and them is that he has white gloves while the Police have blue gloves.
- His YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/c/Megaman765/featured
- His Twitch account https://www.twitch.tv/gutter_snype