|Not to be confused with Old Man Hobo, who is the narrator of SMG4: A Day In The Life Of Everyone.|
Hello and Welcome! This is a story about a girl named Mario.
|—Narrator, Super Mario 64 Bloopers: The Mario Parable|
The Narrator is a classic recurring character in the SMG4 series.
He is an unnamed, monotone voice that narrates bloopers for SMG4 and Mario (much to their annoyances). He almost never appears in a physical form, except in Super Mario 64 Bloopers: The Warrior and the Hobo where he appeared as a SM64 Mario recolor. The Narrator is shown to be overarching across the series, and is also implied to be a proxy for Luke Lerdwichagul.
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Mission For Peach /
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Toad Gold
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: The Lost Gems Part 3
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: P-O-I-S-O-N-E-D Computer
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Operation G.A.Y
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: The Warrior and the Hobo
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: tђє ๓๏ภรtєг
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Crystal Funhouse
- Super Mario 64 Halloween Special 2012
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: How to Make Spaghetti (20,000 subs)
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: The Mario Parable
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: two evil friends.
- R64: the 1337 p0lice
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: A Fungus Among Us
- Christmas 2013: The 12 Idiots of Christmas
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Bad Stars
- R64: Mario Simulator
- R64: Mario's Spageti Delivary (As GPS)
- R64: Princess Capturing Simulator.
- Mario Simulator Interactive! (500k Subscribers)
- DerpTV: Super Happy Fun Fun Gameshow
- SM64 Bloopers: SnowTrapped
- The Wacky Wario Bros.: Waluigi Origins
- SSENMODNAR DELUXE - 1 MILLION SUB SPECIAL
- SSENMODNAR 12 - STOLEN SPAGHETTI EDITION
- SMG4: SMG4's Origins
- SMG4: Mario's Internet Safety /
- "Hello. Welcome to Mario Simulator. You get to do Mario Stuff.... Hooray"
- "Wait a minute. Where the hell is Mario?"
- "One day, in Teletubbyland, Po, Laa-Laa, Tinky Winky, and Dipsy got arrested for robbing a bank and also damaging a roof."
- "Welcome back to Animal Channel (SMG4:Today we're lookin' at. The wild luigi "doll") WOW! There's a Wild Luigi... Look. They're Communicating... It's Amazing... Oh well what's going on Here?"
- "Wassup, bro. You got a new spaghetti order. (Mario growls in anger) Don't be like that. Think positive. Bitch."
- "Don't let it get to you. Remember, this is to make money for Peach, not to show off how awesome spaghetti is. Ah fuck."
- "Nice fighting, dickface. Boy, you fight like a sissy. At least you got the money for Peach, right?"
- "Dipsy's getting it on with the ladies. Laa-Laa wasn't invited. She was very angry."
- "Time for Tubby toast."
- Oh no, it's Bowser."
- "Oh no, it's Mario"
- "Nice going. You got the wrong princess."
- "Welcome to Princess Capturing Simulator, where you get to be a creep and steal little girls.....Hooray"
- "Well it looks like Mario is pissed and he's coming to get you. What do you want to do?"
- "This is a story about a turtle named Bowser. Bowser was a weirdo who likes to steal princesses for a living. Uh, Bowser has other hobbies that might be mildly disturbing. Bowser lived a happy and weird life, he was so awesome in fact the doctor came to visit him and reported that he was pregnant."
- "If you're watching this, then you are asking: How can I become a cop?"
- "You are now ready to protect the citizens of your area, happy face."
- "Oh dear. Which button stops it?"
- "Have you ever experienced explosive diarrhea before?"
- The only time the Narrator is actually on scene is on Super Mario 64 Bloopers: The Warrior and the Hobo, where while narrating, Mario and SMG4 interrupted him and asked who he was. He quickly ran away.
- The Narrator is voiced by IVONA British Brian, which is also a GoAnimate/Vyond voice.
- Sometimes the Narrator is voiced by the famous Microsoft Sam, who also voices Swagmaster69696969696.
- The Narrator has been absent for a long time, making him a forgotten character.