It's rapin' time!
Notch, real name Markus Alexej Persson, (born June 1, 1979) is a minor character in the SMG4 series.
- 1 History
- 1.1 Herobrine
- 1.2 Super Minecraft 64 Bloopers: The Nether
- 1.3 Super Mario 64 Bloopers: tђє ๓๏ภรtєг
- 1.4 Super Mario 64 Bloopers: My Best Friend Slenderman
- 1.5 Super Mario 64 Bloopers: тнє ριик ρяσвℓєм
- 1.6 Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Befriend the End
- 1.7 Super Mario 64 Bloopers: §§ënmØÐnÅr 2 (100th vid)
- 1.8 Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Hotel Mario
- 1.9 Super Mario 64 Bloopers: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 5 (WAT O O edition)
- 1.10 SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 6 (New years edition)
- 1.11 SMG4: If Mario Was In... Nickelodeon
- 2 Gallery
- 3 Trivia
He first appears in the Nether help center. He later appears when the Creeper Soldier was chasing SMG4, where he did the dance again, but was interrupted as SMG4 shot him with a pistol.
SMG3 is locked in a room with him as punishment for almost destroying the kingdom.
He appears as a "monster" outside. He is later seen stalking Mario in the woods.
He traps Mario in a "free spaghetti" building to rape him.
He scares SMG4 off one of the towers.
He sneaks up on Mario taking a shower, but is digusted by him.
He is seen in Mario's basement.
Two are seen head banging while Steve plays the piano.
He sneaks up on someone using the bathroom. He also says "Here's Johnny!" (a quote from a famous scene in The Shining).
He can be seen in the main banner art hiding around the bushes as Mario looks at the wiki to become smart in order to defeat in Jimmy Neutron.
- His name is never displayed in SMG4's bloopers.
- Notch lives in the basement of Mario's House in older bloopers. In more recent years however, he hasn't appeared there at all, indicating that he eventually moved out.
- Notch is a some sort of rapist in his bloopers, but in real life, he is not.
|"I have absolutely no idea what's going on."|