|This is a featured article!
That means it's considered to be one of the best articles the SuperMarioGlitchy4 Wiki has to offer.
Peach Toadstool (more commonly known as Princess Peach, or just Peach) is a classic main character in the SMG4 series.
She is the princess of the Mushroom Kingdom. She owns and rules her own castle, where Mario, SMG4 and SMG4's Gang usually reside in. Despite being the love interest of Mario, she is often enraged by his stupidity when he recklessly destroys everything, usually as an act of karma or punishment to his behavior. Mario often does the same thing to Peach.
During the series' mid-seasons, particularly the seventh and eighth seasons, her appearances decreased due to the emerging presences of the female characters like Meggy Spletzer, Saiko and Tari. As of 2 MILLION FAN COLLABERATION SPECIAL! (SSENMODNAR), she has officially retired from SMG4's Gang, with the latest three female characters as her de facto replacements. She had a few major roles in Season 9, such as becoming the central antagonist of the Anime Arc when she and Bob Bobowski kick-started the Arc after the latter destroyed her castle in an anime-influenced stunt, causing her to ban anime. Axol then made Peach into an otaku, which motivates her to remove the ban.
In Season 10 following the YouTube Arc, she gained the new personality of that of a nagging mother, replacing Jeeves and Hal Monitor as the proper authority figure, though this lasted until SMG4: Stupid Mario 3D All-Stars. Upon Mr. Monitor's return in SMG4: Cooking with Mario & Bowser: World Tour, Peach has not made any significant appearances aside from small cameos and SMG4 2020 COLLAB SPECIAL. She appears more frequently as a background character in Season 11 and hasn't made any major roles.
- 1 Background
- 1.1 Early life
- 1.2 SMG4
- 1.3 The Waluigi Arc
- 1.4 The Anime Arc
- 1.5 SMG4: Untitled Mario Video
- 1.6 SMG4: Bowser Loses Custody Of His Children
- 1.7 SMG4: Mario The Supreme Leader
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Personality
- 4 Powers and Abilities
- 5 Trivia
Like Mario, Princess Peach's origin in the SMG4 series is rather convoluted and thus unknown compared to her original video game counterpart in the Super Mario franchise.
Toadsworth once took a vacation to WAA kingdom with a young baby Peach.
She called Mario to help fix the clogged toilet but forgot to make Mario an exception to her door security system, causing him to run away from the summoned Chain Chomp. She then said that he made many unwanted visits to the castle but tolerated him.
Peach was being kidnapped by Bowser even back to her childhood
The events of the abovementioned video were retconned. Sometime before the events of the first video, the events of Super Mario 64 had just taken place, and Mario and Peach were relaxing together on the castle roof. Just as Peach thanked Mario for saving her and stating her wish that nothing ever changes, an alien object landed in the kingdom, causing the two to investigate. When they arrive, Peach tells Mario to be careful, but Mario gets too close to the object and gets corrupted by it, causing him to get naked, pick up Peach, and hurl her towards the sky, causing an abrupt end to their relationship.
In the early bloopers, Peach used to be attracted to Mario, but in the recent bloopers, Peach becomes a victim of Mario's incompetent behavior. She didn't have many roles in the episodes other than making rules in the earlier videos, but her appearances have increased overtime, depicting her as the sweet princess she was in Nintendo canon and tried to end conflicts peacefully, but her solutions became violent in more recent bloopers, which makes her appear more antagonistic than she needs to be.
|This article, transcript, or section is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
She became a victim on the second T-Pose outbreak, as shown in SMG4: Mario and the Waluigi Apocalypse.
Peach came out unaware of what happened until she turned around to see that her castle got destroyed and stared angrily at the gang for it.
Peach declared that anime is a bad influence on the Mushroom Kingdom and permanently bans it.
Peach sees the truth about anime and that it can be good, unbans it, and disbands the A.S.S.
In a possible vision or dimension caused by Goose, she represents the shopkeeper in Untitled Goose Game selling her things. She assist Fishy Boopkins when he was scared by Mario whom unbeknownst to everyone else, was a goose. She soon managed to capture Mario and was about to keep him as her pet when fortunately, Goose returned to nuke everyone else, saving Mario.
She appears as a paternal school teacher grading students on how well they kept their simulator babies. She rewarded Bowser for taking great care with an A, allowing him to see Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings again, and failed Mario for constant absuing of the baby, telling him to never have kids.
She leaves her kingdom early on, wisely handing duties over to Toadsworth. Unfortunately, Mario accidentally teleported him somewhere else with a wizard rock and took authority and the crown from him. Eventually, she returned to her kingdom in Obey Square, shocked to find it renamed Mario Land and with Mario as the ruler ruining the kingdom. She quickly slapped some sense into Mario, took back her crown, before declaring her official return, much to the joy of her subjects as they took her back to her castle.
Peach is a young, tall, slender-build woman with long, golden-blonde hair and large blue eyes. As she is the princess, she wears an evening pink dress and a golden crown with four jewels on her head; her dress also has a sapphire brooch, set in gold on Peach's chest, white evening gloves that reach past her elbows, deep pink or red high heels, and in some Mario games, has a white petticoat under her dress.
Her eyes often appear to have an unaligned "cross-eyed" expression similar to Mario.
In some episodes, characters insult Peach by telling her that she's "ugly as a bitch". Unfortunately for her, that ended becoming true in modern videos, where she uses her "Brawl" GMod model more often, which many have claimed to be extremely hideous when distorted in any way. She seems to have partially reverted to using her mainline Mario series model as of SMG4: SMG4 Goes Insane.
In earlier bloopers in the SMG4 series, Peach Toadstool is rather portrayed as being a ditzy, bossy, and spoiled person. She likes to torture Mario at times, although most of the time she doesn't realize that she is doing it.
Unlike her canon counterpart, who is considered incorruptible, Princess Peach has shown a violent side, such as when she attacked Mario for the chaos he caused in her castle. In more recent videos, she sometimes treats Mario and others like slaves and punishes Mario more severely than in earlier videos. According to SMG4: SMG4's Origins, she used to act identically to her canon counterpart, but was presumably roughened by Mario's abrupt personality change as a result of SMG4's arrival. There are even moments she harms someone when they deny a request given from her, as shown in SMG4: SMG4 Goes Insane.
Peach likes to do non-princessy stuff when she is alone in the castle. It is shown on multiple occasions that she likes being kidnapped by Bowser usually. She is also a huge fan of gay movies, particularly Super Mario Twilight.
Recently in SMG4: Stupid Mario 3D World, it has been shown that Peach does not take orders kindly; when Mario demanded she make him a sandwich, she slapped him away. This is due to the fact that she is the ruler of the kingdom and she believes she can't be ruled over as well as the fact that she is a woman and should not be treated in such a manner in this day and age. Due to this, the government can crackdown on anyone who dare to criticize her, as shown in SMG4: Mario Is Cancelled..
Peach is very over-protective of her kingdom and hates when disasters happen to it, such as in SMG4: Mario And The T-Pose Virus when she saved everyone after Waluigi transformed them into T-Pose Zombies. However, she can go a bit too far in protecting her kingdom, specifically in the first part of the Anime Arc where she banned anime in an effort to protect her people after Bob Bobowski recklessly destroyed it due to an anime-influenced challenge he and his friends were partaking in, and she decided to unban anime pop culture when she realized that anime wasn't inherently dangerous.
Perhaps as a result to the Anime Arc, she rather became somewhat of a naggy housewife/motherly figure, as shown in SMG4: Boys vs Girls when she insisted that Mario and the others stop being lazy indoors and go outside to participate in Shroomy's summer camp. However, Peach is still benevolent, as shown in SMG4: Bowser Loses Custody Of His Children; she cares deeply for children, as shown in her parenting class where she gives Bowser an A on his good parenting skills and tells Mario to never have kids due to his unsafe parenting.
After the events of the YouTube Arc, Peach has become more arrogant, rude, and selfish compared to her past self, often abusing her status as princess. In SMG4: If Mario was in... Fall Guys, she forcibly sends Mario on a mission to get her a new crown after Mario sells her old one to Donkey Kong due to buying a pizza. When Mario instead has a rare change of heart and gives the crown back to King Bert, who was the original owner of the crown, Peach becomes very angry with Mario and presumably punishes him, showing that she cares more about herself than anyone else. As a result, she would later receive karma due to her selfishness at the hands of Mario, who got revenge, alongside the rest of the crew in SMG4: Food Wars. She appears to be a hypocrite; she hates it when the SMG4 cast slacks off while doing her work, yet she technically does the same thing herself. In more recent episodes, she often goes off on holidays, claiming that she "earned it".
Peach can also be an egomaniac as well, wanting to be the one who gets the last word or action. As shown in SMG4: Stupid Mario 3D All-Stars, she shows up in the back yard where Mario and other variations of himself, whom he released from a game, were hanging out. Still angry about the Food Wars incident, Peach began to scream as she presumably readied to attack Mario before JoJo Mario kicked her a far distance.
Despite being fed up with the gang's antics, she does (somewhat) care about (most of) them, as shown in SMG4: SMG4 Goes Insane where she became concerned about SMG4 because he locked himself in the basement and was "drawing on the walls", but instead of apprehending the situation herself, she asks Mario to take care of it instead, meaning she's unwilling to do any of the dirty work herself unless she's enraged.
In SMG4: SMG4 Goes Insane, she appears to have calmed down and appears less selfish than usual, as she gets worried about SMG4's condition and tells Mario to do something about it, though she still physically abuses Mario to get him to listen to her. However, in SMG4: If Mario Was In... Anime, she appears to have reverted to her unlikeable, naggy self. Despite being yet again saved by Mario through his usage of the Death Note, she's not grateful at all and instead criticizes and belittles Mario for being "too slow", and starts to verbally abuse him, going so far as to claim that she should have never invited him for cake 24 years ago, causing an annoyed to use the Death Note to give her a heart attack.
Powers and Abilities
|This article, transcript, or section is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
- Flight: Like her Nintendo canon counterpart, Peach has the ability to lightly float as shown in Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Free Lunch for Mario, Super Mario 64 Bloopers: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 5 (WAT O O edition), and SMG4: Stupid Mario 3D World.
- Slap: She can be often seen to bitch-slap opponents, which is her specialty, rather than punching. Peach has an incredibly powerful slap as demonstrated in SMG4: The Melancholy of Fishy Boopkins when she slapped Mario so hard he flew into a warp painting.
- Intimidation: She has been known to threaten Mario into doing stuff like shopping, cleaning toilets and even trying to remove pipes from the castle at one point.
- Transformation: She can transform into other versions of herself. In SMG4: Mario Does The Chores, she became a walking head chasing after Mario when he made the castle a lot worse off. In SMG4: Food Wars, she could also transform into Saxton Hale (who is a man, meaning that Peach can cross genders) with her hair and crown.
- According to Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Losing Your N64, Peach has an SNES.
- As seen in Who Let the Chomp Out, she sucks at Super Smash Bros. and Mario Party 9.
- Peach is one of the only four characters to appear in the very first video by SMG4 (The Cake is a Lie). The others are Mario, Lakitu, and Toad.
- She also appears in the first scene of the video, making her the very first SMG4 character.
- Mario has shown an attraction towards her breasts and rear end.
- In "The Void", it is shown that her limbs can fall off if she falls from a great height.
- Mario and Peach have had sex a number of times. It's unknown if the same could be said for her and Bowser given he kidnaps her every time she sneezes. (debatable, unknown video)
- In SMG4: Mario's Dangerous Delivery, it is shown that Frankie is Toadsworth's grandson and in SM64 Guides: Toadsworth's How to - Princess, he is revealed to be Peach’s grandfather (not her father), meaning that Frankie and Peach may be related as cousins.
- Peach knew about the T-Pose Zombies before the first line of infection happened.
- She seems to have been caught and turned into a T-Pose Zombie by Waluigi during The Waluigi Arc, preventing her from saving her kingdom.
- This is possibly due to Waluigi making the T-Pose Shroom resistant to 1-Up Mushrooms.
- Since Meggy became the most prominent female character in recent years, Peach doesn't appear a lot in Season 8, appearing in only twelve videos, not even appearing in her own castle in most cases. She had fourteen roles in Season 9, two more than the prior season, and had more speaking roles. She currently has three major roles in Season 10, however, the role of the most prominent female character had been given to Tari.
- She could be considered an antagonist in the Anime Arc, as she started the anime ban.
- Despite this, she barely appeared in the arc, only having small roles in three episodes with SMG4: Mario Saves Anime being her only speaking appearance.
- However, it was Bob Bobowski who led her to ban anime in the first place.
- Peach is possibly an Anti-Villain, because unlike Waluigi and SMG3 beforehand she's not openly malicious or villainous, her reason for banning anime is more of a desire to protect her kingdom (and her castle) if anything.
- Peach's personality changing in Season 10 is likely a result of being underused as a character, as well as the focus on original female characters and the series overall distancing itself from the Super Mario Bros. series.
- Peach is one of the few characters to have a known surname, the others being Professor E. Gadd, Dr. Eggman, Chris Gordman, Fishy Boopkins, Meggy Spletzer, Saiko Bichitaru, and Bob Bobowski.
- She is a terrible singer, despite being a princess. Her singing voice is provided by Luke Lerdwichagul.
- Aside from going on a few vacations, Peach has rarely left the Mushroom Kingdom.
- Despite being the ruler of the kingdom, Chris Gordman and Swagmaster69696969 mention frequently that the kingdom is ruled by an unseen President in Season 10.
- In the recent bloopers, she is seen more in her GMOD model than her SM64 model.
- In more recent SMG4 episodes, her model from the Super Smash Bros. series is used more than her main Mario series model, due to the latter model being cross-eyed.
- Peach is the only character to have been replaced by another character and then replace a character herself.
- Peach is the first character to appear and speak in the series, as she appeared in the first shot and delivered the first line of Super Mario 64 Bloopers Short: The Cake Is a Lie!.