|This is a featured article!
That means it's considered to be one of the best articles the SuperMarioGlitchy4 Wiki has to offer.
I am the princess.
|—Princess Peach stating her role in the Mushroom Kingdom|
Princess Peach Toadstool is a classic main character in the SMG4 series.
She is the princess of the Mushroom Kingdom. She owns and rules her own castle, where Mario, SMG4 and SMG4's Gang usually reside in. Despite being the love interest of Mario, she is often enraged by his stupidity when he recklessly destroys everything, usually as an act of karma or punishment to his behavior. Mario often does the same thing to Peach. During The Anime Arc, Peach banned anime in the Mushroom Kingdom and established the Anime Secret Service, but later removed the ban when Axol made her into an otaku. Peach had often been bossy towards SMG4's Gang, acting like a nagging authority figure to them.
As revealed in SMG4: SMG4's Origins, Peach had the same life as her mainstream self, being the princess of the Mushroom Kingdom who gets kidnapped by Bowser and had to be rescued by Mario (who was her love interest at the time). After the events of Super Mario 64, Mario and Peach were relaxing together on her castle roof. Just as Peach thanked Mario for saving her and stating her wish that nothing ever changes, SMG4's Guardian Pod landed in the kingdom, causing the two to investigate. When they arrived, Peach told Mario to be careful, but Mario got too close to the USB and got corrupted by it, causing him to get naked, pick up Peach, and hurl her towards the sky, causing an abrupt end to their relationship.
Since then, Peach had been struggling to deal with Mario and his idiotic antics, becoming a bossy person.
Throughout the years, many different versions of Peach's backstory had been told, each of them contradicting his real one as well as each other.
According to The (TOTALLY ACCURATE) Documentary of Mario, she called Mario to help fix the clogged toilet but forgot to make Mario an exception to her door security system, causing him to run away from the summoned Chain Chomp. She then said that he made many unwanted visits to the castle but tolerated him.
According to SMG4: Mario Babies, Peach was being kidnapped by Bowser even back to her childhood.
Peach debuted in the SMG4 series in Super Mario 64 Bloopers Short: The Cake Is a Lie!, where she lied to Mario that she baked a cake for him. Out of anger when finding out the truth, Mario threw her into the air.
Throughout the years, Peach became a victim of Mario's incompetent behavior as well as a member of SMG4's Gang. She was the prominent female character in early seasons until Meggy Spletzer took over that role in SMG4 Season 7, hence explaining her recent lack of appearances. She left the gang in SMG4 Season 8 and had a few antagonistic appearances since then, however, she is still often acting like a nagging motherly figure to the gang.
In SMG4: Mario And The T-Pose Virus, Peach showed up in a helicopter armed with a machine gun, who then fired away 1-Up Mushrooms at the T-Pose Zombies, saving Mario. She then fired another burst at another group, although had to repeat due to Yoda not being fully knocked down. Any T-Pose zombie who got hit returned to normal. Peach then told the Koopa Troopa pilot to drop the 1-Up Mushroom bombs. The outcome slowly returned all T-Pose zombies back to normal.
Once all the T-Pose zombies were back to normal, the helicopter landed on the roof of Peach's Castle and Mario was confused as to how she knew what to do. She replied that being the ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom, she had to know what caused the T-Pose outbreak and showed a T-Pose Shroom, the source of it. She then furiously asked who idiotically ate it, causing everyone to look at Shroomy, who recounted how he became a T-Pose zombie. It turned out to be Waluigi who was responsible for forcing Shroomy to eat a shroom.
Fishy Boopkins though suggested that they should look at his card collection, causing Mario to ask who wanted to do anything but Boopkins' suggestion, causing everyone else to cheer for Mario's decision. They quickly boarded the helicopter and left Fishy Boopkins, who then dejectedly looked down.
In SMG4: Mario and the Waluigi Apocalypse, Peach was part of Waluigi's complete set of T-Pose zombies, which also included Steve, Toad, Nintendofan997, Bob Bobowski, Shy Guy, Princess Daisy and Donkey Kong.
In SMG4: The Mario Purge (Halloween 2018), Peach announced the annual Purge, where crimes especially committed by Teletubbies during this time was legal for 12 hours, as a way to allow the normally psychotic Teletubbies to blow off steam, allowing the Mushroom Kingdom's crime rate involving them to remain low. Peach advised everyone to stay inside and not do anything stupid, making sure Mario got the message before announcing the beginning of the Purge.
In SMG4: The Melancholy of Fishy Boopkins, Peach witnessed Mario opening the door in front of her and saying "Give me that butt!" Of course, that was directed towards Boopkins, but Peach assumed that statement was for her, getting her offended. Mario tried to explain but was too late as Peach slapped him into the Wet-Dry World painting.
In SMG4: Mario and the Anime Challenge, Bob accidentally fired a KAMEHAMEHA at Peach's Castle's roof. Peach then came out unaware of what happened until she turned around. Now mad, she stared angrily at the gang, especially at Bob for destroying her roof. Bob tried to put the blame on Goku since he regularly does the KAMEHAMEHA technique.
In SMG4: Mario's Illegal Operation, furious over the destruction of her kingdom due to anime, Peach declared anime a bad influence on the citizens and permanently banned it. A division that arrested people for owning the then illegal anime called Anime Secret Service (A.S.S) was then established to destroy all remaining anime.
In SMG4: Mario Saves Anime, Peach realized that it was Mario who was behind the entire intrusion of her castle and declared that the Mushroom Kingdom was better off without the anime which she deemed was dangerous. Axol then had Boopkins to show her that anime isn't dangerous and can be for good as well in the form of a song.
Eventually, Peach saw the truth in that anime can actually be nice to have and said to have lived her whole life without anime, even feeling the need to learn Japanese. She then proceeded to thank Axol for opening her eyes, and with a snap, unbanned anime and disbanded the A.S.S.
When Peach went on vacation, she left Toadsworth in charge, but Mario accidentally took his place as acting king of the Mushroom Kingdom, becoming a supreme leader with a fascist government. Peach overthrew him simply by returning home and taking her crown.
In SMG4: Mario Gets【Ｗｏｋｅ】, in the castle, Peach was following a makeup tutorial video when Mario came across her to insult her. Angry, she reprimanded him just for Mario to change her language with the YouTube Remote. He laughed at her before muting her.
He later made Peach (somehow being able to speak English again) low resolution when she warned him to stop whatever he was doing or he would be in really big trouble,
Time was temporarily paused by the remote.
Dr. Kawashima undid all of the damages Mario had done.
In SMG4 Movie: 10 Year Anniversary Special, Peach was in the middle of SMG4 and Mario recording, and Mario threw her into the air out of anger over his burning pizza, in a similar fashion to Super Mario 64 Bloopers Short: The Cake Is a Lie!.
In SMG4: Doomsday but Mario is Okay, The Mushroom Kingdom Armed Forces were preparing to destroy Peach's Castle in order to destroy SMG0's Guardian Pod. As Swagmaster6969696969 attempted to detonate the bomb, Chris Gordman noted that the detonator was missing its coordinating microchip, which was stolen by Peach, who objected to her castle's destruction.
As Swagmaster got rid of Peach, he fixed the detonator and prepared for the explosion.
Peach has blue eyes. She has blonde hair which reaches her waist in length with two sideburns and a heart‐shaped bang covering her forehead. She also wears a pair of sapphire earrings and peach‐colored lipstick. In terms of height, the only human characters taller than her are Pauline, Waluigi, and Rosalina (though Pauline may be slightly shorter as she wore higher heels).
Her primary outfit consists of a pink dress reaching the floor with short puffy sleeves, a dark pink raised collar, hem, and panniers, and a sapphire brooch set in gold. Accompanying it are a golden crown with four jewels set in gold, two rubies at the front and back and two sapphires at the sides, white evening gloves with a cloudy opening, and red high heel pumps, and, in Super Smash Bros. Melee and Super Smash Bros. Brawl, a pair of pink bloomers. This look replaces her original dress, which was darker pink from much closer to her waist.
Her eyes often appear to have an unaligned "cross-eyed" expression similar to Mario.
In some episodes of the SMG4 series, characters insulted Peach by telling her that she's "ugly as a bitch". Unfortunately for her, that ended becoming true in modern episodes, where she uses her Brawl Garry's Mod model more often, which many have claimed to be extremely hideous when distorted in any way. She seems to have partially reverted to using her mainstream self's model as of SMG4: SMG4 Goes Insane.
Prior to SMG4's arrival in the SMG4 Universe, Peach was sweet, kind, optimistic, friendly, and experienced. She put others' needs before her own, despite people refusing. Peach had a lot of experience while she lacked learning from it. Though she wasn't affected by SMG4's Guardian Pod like Mario, she was roughened by his abrupt personality change as well as the rest of the Mushroom Kingdom citizens.
In earlier episodes in the SMG4 series, Peach was rather portrayed as being a ditzy, bossy, and spoiled person. She liked to torture Mario at times, although most of the time she didn't realize that she was doing it.
Peach has shown to be quite violent, such as when she attacked Mario for the chaos he caused in her castle. In more recent episodes, she sometimes treats Mario and others like slaves and punishes Mario more severely than in earlier episodes. There are even moments she harms someone when they deny a request given from her, as shown in SMG4: SMG4 Goes Insane.
As revealed in A day in the life of Peach, Peach likes to do non-princessy stuff when she is alone in the castle. It is shown on multiple occasions that she likes being kidnapped by Bowser usually. She is also a huge fan of gay movies, particularly Super Mario Twilight.
As revealed in SMG4: Stupid Mario 3D World, it has been shown that Peach does not take orders kindly; when Mario demanded she make him a sandwich, she slapped him away. This is due to the fact that she is the ruler of the kingdom and she believes she can't be ruled over as well as the fact that she is a woman and should not be treated in such a manner in this day and age. Due to this, the Mushroom Kingdom Government can crackdown on anyone who dare to criticize her, as shown in SMG4: Mario Is Cancelled..
Peach is very over-protective of her kingdom and hates when disasters happen to it, such as in SMG4: Mario And The T-Pose Virus when she saved everyone after Waluigi transformed them into T-Pose Zombies. However, she can go a bit too far in protecting her kingdom, specifically in The Anime Arc where she banned anime in an effort to protect her people after Bob Bobowski recklessly destroyed it due to an anime-influenced challenge he and his friends were partaking in, and she decided to unban anime pop culture when she realized that anime wasn't inherently dangerous.
Perhaps as a result of The Anime Arc, she rather became somewhat of a naggy housewife/motherly figure, as shown in SMG4: Boys vs Girls when she insisted that Mario and the others stop being lazy indoors and go outside to participate in Shroomy's summer camp. However, Peach is still benevolent, as shown in SMG4: Bowser Loses Custody Of His Children; she cares deeply for children, as shown in her parenting class where she gave Bowser an A on his good parenting skills and told Mario to never have kids due to his unsafe parenting.
After The YouTube Arc, Peach had become more arrogant, rude, and selfish compared to her past self, often abusing her status as princess. In SMG4: If Mario was in... Fall Guys, she forcibly sent Mario on a mission to get her a new crown after Mario sold her old one to Donkey Kong due to buying a pizza. When Mario instead had a rare change of heart and gave the crown back to King Bert, who was the original owner of the crown, Peach became very angry with Mario and possibly punished him, showing that she cares more about herself than anyone else. As a result, she would later receive karma due to her selfishness at the hands of Mario, who got revenge, alongside the rest of the crew in SMG4: Food Wars. She appears to be a hypocrite; she hates it when the SMG4's Gang slacks off while doing her work, yet she technically does the same thing herself. In more recent episodes, she often goes off on holidays, claiming that she "earned it".
Peach can also be an egomaniac as well, wanting to be the one who gets the last word or action. As shown in SMG4: Stupid Mario 3D All-Stars, she showed up in the back yard where Mario and other variations of himself, whom he released from a game, were hanging out. Still angry about the SMG4: Food Wars incident, Peach began to scream as she possibly readied to attack Mario before JoJo Mario kicked her a far distance.
In SMG4: SMG4 Goes Insane, she appeared to have calmed down and appeared less selfish than usual, as she got worried about SMG4's condition and told Mario to do something about it, though she still physically abused Mario to get him to listen to her. However, in SMG4: If Mario Was In... Anime, she appeared to have reverted to her unlikeable, naggy self. Despite being yet again saved by Mario through his usage of the Death Note, she was not grateful at all and instead criticized and belittled Mario for being "too slow", and started to verbally abuse him, going so far as to claim that she should have never invited him for cake 24 years ago, causing an annoyed Mario to use the Death Note to give her a heart attack.
Because of all those traits, Peach can easily be considered an ungrateful jerk who likes to torture other people, similar to Mario. Despite this, she has occasionally shown to have a demeanor similar to that of her original personality. In episodes such as SMG4: Stupid Mario 3D World, she can be very calm, only showing her nasty side when Mario ordered her to make her a sandwich. She is also shown to be very caring forwards others, as she was the only one (aside from Luigi) who actually wanted to save the Green Sprixie, since all the others didn’t really care about her. In SMG4: SMG4 Goes Insane, she became concerned about SMG4 because he locked himself in the basement and was "drawing on the walls", but instead of apprehending the situation herself, she asked Mario to take care of it instead, meaning she's unwilling to do any of the dirty work herself unless she's enraged.
Powers and Abilities
|This article, transcript, or section is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
- Flight: Peach has the ability to lightly float as shown in Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Free Lunch for Mario, Super Mario 64 Bloopers: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 5 (WAT O O edition), and SMG4: Stupid Mario 3D World.
- Slap: She can be often seen to bitch-slap opponents, which is her specialty, rather than punching. Peach has an incredibly powerful slap as demonstrated in SMG4: The Melancholy of Fishy Boopkins when she slapped Mario so hard he flew into a warp painting.
- Intimidation: She has been known to threaten Mario into doing stuff like shopping, cleaning toilets and even trying to remove pipes from her castle at one point.
- Transformation: She can transform into other versions of herself. In SMG4: Mario Does The Chores, she became a walking head chasing after Mario when he made the castle a lot dirtier. In SMG4: Food Wars, she could also transform into Saxton Hale (who is a man, meaning that Peach can cross genders) with her hair and crown.
|This article, transcript, or section is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
Although, Peach never charged of crimes during her appearances, most likely due to her status as the leader of the Mushroom Kingdom:
- Abuse of Power: Well not really, but before Mario become the new leader of the Mushroom Kingdom (and Mario Land), she have done this before Mario did the same (However, as said above she was never charge of it, due to her current status).
- According to Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Losing Your N64, Peach has an SNES.
- As shown in Who Let the Chomp Out, she sucks at Super Smash Bros. and Mario Party 9.
- Peach is one of the only four characters to appear in the very first episode of the SMG4 series (Super Mario 64 Bloopers Short: The Cake Is a Lie!). The others are Mario, Lakitu, and Toad.
- She also appeared in the first scene of the episode, making her the very first SMG4 character.
- Mario has shown an attraction towards her breasts and rear end.
- Mario and Peach have had sex a number of times. It's unknown if the same could be said for her and Bowser given he kidnaps her every time she sneezes. (debatable)
- Peach is the only female classic main character.
- Peach is the first character to ever be seen on-screen in the SMG4 series and, as well as this, is seen in the very first frame of the series' debut blooper.
- In SMG4: Mario's Dangerous Delivery, it was revealed that Frankie is Toadsworth's grandson and in SM64 Guides: Toadsworth's How to - Princess, he was revealed to also be Peach’s grandfather (not her father), meaning that Frankie and Peach may be related as cousins. However, since Peach's backstory is the same as her mainstream self (as revealed in SMG4: SMG4's Origins), Toadsworth could be her adoptive grandfather.
- Peach knew about the T-Pose Zombies before the first line of infection happened.
- Since Meggy Spletzer became the most prominent female character in recent years, Peach didn't appear a lot in SMG4 Season 8, appearing in only 12 episodes, not even appearing in her own castle in most cases. She had 14 roles in SMG4 Season 9, two more than the prior season, and had more speaking roles. She had three major roles in SMG4 Season 10, however, the role of the most prominent female character had been given to Tari.
- Peach's personality changing in SMG4 Season 10 is likely a result of being underused as a character, as well as the focus on original female characters and the SMG4 series overall distancing itself from the Mario franchise.
- She is a terrible singer, despite being a princess. Her singing voice is provided by Luke Lerdwichagul.
- Aside from going on a few vacations, Peach has rarely left the Mushroom Kingdom.
- Despite being the ruler of the kingdom, Chris Gordman and Swagmaster69696969 mention frequently that the kingdom is ruled by an unseen President in SMG4 Season 10.
- In the recent episodes, she is seen more in her GMOD model than her SM64 model.
- In more recent episodes, her model from the Super Smash Bros. series is used more than her main Mario series model, due to the latter model being cross-eyed.
- In SMG4: If Mario Was in Nickelodeon, she was a launcher machine to get blasted for Mario playing tennis.
- In Mario Plays, she appears as a silhouette.
- Despite all of her roles being Minor Cameo Appearances,Her Appearances Exploded in Season 11,and even Surpassing Toad's Appearances in Terms of Appearance Frequency.