|LOOKS LIKE IT'S SWEEEPING TIME!!|
|This article or section is in severe need of cleanup!|
Well, perhaps not in severe need, but we really need to fix it up! Grammar, vocab, whatever is needed, it's needed!
Mario wakes up in the world of Portal, where rogue supercomputer GLaDOS tests him while plotting to murder him.
At nighttime, Mario starting to get hungry and decided to sneak into a kitchen, where he is not allowed. Mario looks around until he sees a cake. He ate the cake and got knocked unconscious. Mario woke in in a science facility as prison subject "M4R10". He wonders where his cake went and states on how he feels that something is up his ass, which turned out to be his name tag and GLaDOS asked him to not remove it before putting it back in. Mario attempted to escape through the toilet, but couldn't fit through so he jumped, but hit a light and then the radio which played Toad singing "Let It Go", angering Mario. GLaDOS asks Mario if he is even listening to her, but he tells her to shut the f**k up.
GLaDOS tested Mario to place a storage cube to a button, but Mario ends up crashing to a glass wall. With the portal opened, Mario manages to bring a cube out, but his butt ends up blocking the hole. After completing the test, Mario was rewarded with a Portal gun. He thought it was a camera, and used it for a selfie, only to get his face smudged with a gun. He began to have fun using the new Portal gun he has in his hands, making portals so he could fall into the next one. GLaDOS scanned him and got annoyed at how Mario had a lot of weaknesses. Deciding he's "hopeless", GLaDOS lets him pass.
he made love with a cube,glados destroyed it but mario would get revenge.but she made a cake which was a trap.he used his naked dancing to avoid that trap.he fought her and knocked out a core.she activated the deadly gas but mario used the toad core to corrupt her.the nuclear reactor was in a meltdown and sucked up mario but it was just a dream.
|This article, transcript, or section is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
- Inside the refrigerator, you see a mushroom (R64: The Spaghettipocalypse), Pingas Candeh (Sonic the Derphog: Showdown of the Idiots), a Drugged spaghetti (SM64 Bloopers: The Hangover), Tubby Custard, and Eduardo (SM64 Shorts: The Plumber Problem).
- In the Hobo Bros video "This SMG4 episode was ahead of its time", they commented on the making of the episode.
- Chell's head pops out from below Mario's as he humps the Companion Cube.
- GLaDOS's name is misspelled as "Global and Disk Operating System" on the sign outside the door to her chamber. (It actually stands for "Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System.")
- This would incorrectly make the acronym "GaDOS".
- At about 3:09 Mario's Gmod ragdoll can be seen just off-screen at the top.