|LOOKS LIKE IT'S SWEEPIN' TIME!!|
|This article or section is in severe need of cleanup!|
Well, perhaps not in severe need, but we really need to fix it up! Refer to the following cleanup reason for specifics:
Queen Stephe is a Minecraftian Queen of Woop Woop Kingdom who appeared only once and as a debut in SuperMarioGlitchy4's video "SM64 Bloopers: Castle Royale". She is also the wife of King Wooptedoo and the mother of Prince Big Whoop.
Queen Stephe is very similar to Steve in appearance, with the same skin tone, general shapes and features, but appears to be wearing blush. Otherwise, Queen Stephe is completely indistinguishable from Steve. She's the only member of the Royal Family to be a Minecraftian.
Mario initially believed she was Steve in makeup when he saw her at first, but he later realized his mistake when he asked the Queen, still thinking that she was Steve, to help prevent Peach's marriage with Big Whoop, causing her to get angry upon hearing his plan. Steve then appeared out of nowhere, causing Mario to realize that Stephe wasn't Steve after all right before she explodes with rage. Toad, who was in the same room, said that she was a "b*tch" right before they were forced to flee from the angry Steve's doppleganger.
- Her name is a pun on Steve's, constructed to trick the audience (and Mario) into thinking she's another of Steve's crazy alter-egos.
- She is the only other Minecraft character (obviously excluding Steve and his various alternate identities) in the SM64 universe, and the first truly confirmed female Minecraft character. With the other being Alex.
- While her husband and son are Mario Recolors, she herself is a Minecraftian.
- She also appears to be partially mute, as Steve was in the oldest bloopers that feature him.
- She may or may not be related to Steve.
- She may possibly be Steve's sister.