R64: Idiot karts 101 is the forty-seventh episode of Season 3 and the one hundred and forty-sixth overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This is also the second episode of the Retarded64 series. It was aired on October 6, 2013.
well we all knew Mario had to go learn to drive again sometime, right?
The episode begins in Rainbow Road where a race was about to begin but everyone screwed up with the exception of Mario. Turned out he was racing on the pavement in the real world where he ran over many pedestrians and even a policeman who ordered him to stop. Later on in the courtroom, The Judge sentenced Mario to a driving kart school but agreed to let him have spaghetti after the sentenced requested for it.
Happy, Mario headed to the school but when he entered it, he only saw the teacher, MCGustavo, and two other students. To Mario, he thought he was going to get raped by him, much to the teacher's confusion as he smashed through a window to escape. Later on in class, Mario found the lesson to be boring. Just as he hoped the teacher disappeared, he appeared in front of him droning on as normal. Angry, he fired a chair at him, knocking him out and sending the class into chaos.
In a computer room, Mario found himself sitting beside Princess Daisy who went insane. Mario then took his test. After answering two questions correctly, he came across an extra credit question which he found to be boring. He tried quitting the test even after a warning message on the decision. He insisted on quitting and paid the price when he got a Toad jumpscare.
On the practical driving test course, Mario prepared his race kart but MCGustavo threw that out for a race test kart which he loved even more by humping it nude. Shortly after, the test began but Mario failed it shortly after by crashing it into a nearby wall. As his friends laughed at his downfall, Mario told them to try the test if they were any better.
Luigi went first. He drove well but came across a banana peel. He couldn't do anything about it as his kart slip and flew him across the course and fail the test.
Peach Toadstool went next. Somehow being able to drive lying sideways on the car much to Mario's confusion, she did the course with average results until she got a Blue Shell. She fired it but because there was no other kart, it flew around until it hit her kart, causing her to explode and fail the test.
Waluigi was the fourth to take the test. He started by showing off his ripped body much to Mario's shock. As he drove up the ramp, he posed in midair. Naturally, such show-off distracted him, causing him to smash right into a raised, rotating billboard, failing the test.
Bowser was the last. As he showcased his motor kart, MCGustavo banned it for the standard test kart, much to Bowser's shock. He was right due to being barely able to fit onto the kart. As he drove around the course, it took a long time of two hours. Just as he was about to reach the finish line, he crashed the kart. Mario then concluded that there was only one way to determine the best among them: an actual race.
In the race, Peach was the first to fall. As she laid underneath her kart, it exploded. Then Wario picked up a Golden Mushroom that gave him super speed. However, at that speed, it caused him to fly off the course completely. Luigi then picked a Dr. Eggman power-up, causing him to spawn and start singing the "PINGAS!" song, scaring Luigi into reversing. As Mario was driving normally, he was ambushed by Waluigi, causing him to crash and for the latter to drive to the finish line flaunting his victory. Not having any of that, Mario activated his speed boost, drove fast and landed on Waluigi, causing a jump that led him to win the race first.
As Mario asked the teacher about the results, he replied saying that he didn't know who else completed the race. Peach was still near her burning kart, Waluigi crying because he didn't get to be first in the race, Wario now stuck in space due to the super speed he had while going up the ramp, Bowser somehow getting himself stuck on rotating billboard (even telling the audience to not ask how he managed that), Toad driving to Raccoon City, and finally Luigi now stuck with an army of Dr. Eggmans with him all singing the "PINGAS!" song.
Then the teacher handed Mario his driving license, causing Mario to go crazy as he licked it.
- Unknown character 1
- Crazy Chinese Guy
- Luigi Doll
- Princess Daisy
- Toast Guy
- Nyan Cat
|Can I sing a song for you?|
|This music list is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
- 1:39 - Blümchen - Heut' ist mein Tag
- Unlike in the Mario Kart series where Bowser could easily fit into the standard size kart despite his huge size, in the video, that idea was made realistic where his foot was the size of the kart's seat.
- Waluigi's emblem on his kart is surprisingly Birdo's.
- Nobody knows what happened to Toad and Bowser during the race, because at the end of the race, Toad was driving to Raccoon City and Bowser was on the top of a publicity wall.
- The audio heard when Wario is on drugs is SONIC ADVENTURE TWO.
- At an unknown time (probably around 2017), due to changes in YouTube's video name policies, the name was changed from Retarded64: Retard karts 101 to R64: Idiot karts 101. However, the thumbnail had not been changed. This makes it the first SMG4 video to undergo a name change.
- Because of the word retard, however, future videos (either on Hobo Bros or on the main channel) have the word censored out on the thumbnail.
- A similar episode in the series, R64: Stupid Mario Kart, appears with the same premise of stupidity and the Mario Kart series.
- The written portion of the test is similar to the opening scene of the video, Moments With Heavy: Heavy Takes his Driving Test.
- This was also revealed in the Hobo Bros video "SMG4 Reacts to the Retarded64".
- While Toad and Wario are racing, they use Daisy's standard kart instead of their own karts.
- While Waluigi is racing, he uses Birdo's standard kart instead of his own kart.
- While Bowser is racing, he uses Bowser Jr's standard kart instead of his own kart.