- For other uses, see Mario Simulator.
Time to play a new simulator game! This is all actual*cough* footage from an awesome Mario game and is played by Mario himself! lets see what its like to be Mario!.
I just realized this game is CRAP! How did I play this for a week without noticing?!
In the beginning of the episode, the title screen to the right shows. Then, Mario appears in the video game. The narrator then explains what is going on. After that, Mario is met by a Luigi-like guy, whom Mario punches, and moves on. Mario then tries to enter a pipe, but is too fat to enter. He then finds a Toad, and is forced to "kill it before it lays eggs". Mario then enters the Castle and encounters Bowser. Mario then knocks Bowser out of the Koopa Clown Car, freeing Peach. Then Mario throws a sandwich at Bowser, killing him. An overjoyed Peach happily walks outside, and immediately gets herself captured again. Mario then finds one of the classic Brick Blocks, and jumps into it in hopes of getting coins, but ends up breaking his neck and spine.
Mario then does a "360 degree noscope swagalicious a** pound" (which later turns out to be a very complicated way of doing the regular jump) and stomps on a Goomba. However, he is struck by one coming from behind, and Mario dies of Goomba diabeetus. Mario goes through the beginning of the game again, looking at his hunger meter which is critically low. Mario eats spaghetti for 2 hours, but his hunger meter was filled by only 1%. After that, Mario rage quits and gives the game to Luigi and Wario before getting it back. He's still hungry, but he is given a kart instead of food. He drives out of the castle and immediately crashes, and he encounters Daisy with spaghetti behind her skirt. She calls Mario a gutless fatso after Mario fails to eat her spaghetti, and he dies of heartbreak (claiming he "wanted to live in a world without fat people"). Mario goes through the beginning shenanigans AGAIN, but this time, he runs over Princess Daisy with his kart. At a gas station, Mario meets SwagTubbie and is totally jealous of his shades.
He is given the option to "be a douche", and he steals the SwagTubbie's shades, who promptly tries to run Mario down. Mario manages to get onto higher ground, and the SwagTubbie vows revenge. Due to the amount of points he got for "being a douche", Mario unlocks a secret simulator mode: Toad simulator. He screams in rage, confusion, and dread, all while Toad has begun to play this new mode, quickly achieving 9999999999999999999 (9 quintillion 999 quadrillion 999 trillion 999 billion 999 million 999 thousand and 999) points. Mario then throws Toad out and continues playing the regular game. Mario then confronts a hoard of Teletubbies, led by SwagTubbie.
The horde then throws him into the lake. Mario then tries to play the game one more time, but dies taking a poop and Miyamoto taunts Mario. Mario becomes so angry, he turns into Super Saiyan. He flies into space and throws the game cartridge into the Sun. Mario then proclaims, "I did it. I saved the world." Unbeknownst to Mario, immediately after he says this, the Earth explodes.
- Wizard Rock
- Other Toad
- Princess Shokora
- Bob-omb Buddies
- Shigeru Miyamoto
- Merge of Brockisawesome24
- Toad got shot by Mario. /
- Bowser got killed by Mario after Mario threw sandwich at him.
- Goomba got stomped by Mario.
- Mario dies from Goomba Diabeetus. /
- Mario dies from heartbreak after he fails to eat Daisy's spaghetti. /
- Daisy got ran over by Mario's kart. /
- Mario drowned after SwagTubbie and his army threw him to the lake.
- Mario takes a poop too fast and dies.
- The Toad Simulator mode image disappears for a split second.
- In the Toad and Luigi Simulators, you can see the health still says "Mario".
- When Mario punches Luigi out of the house, the glass is floating in mid-air, and also * *When Mario walks out of the house, saying I got sh*t to do, it disappears.
- When Mario says "No! She's a b*tch!", but Bowser is a male not female. Only he should have said "No! He's a b*tch!".
- When Po chasing Mario with his car, he is missing in his car. Also his hair can be seen.
- When Super Saiyan Mario throws the game into the sun, his Super Saiyan hair disappears.
EXPERIENCE POINTS [EXP]
EXP is what you gain so you can level up.
- Shoot Toad = +5 EXP
- Defeat Bowser = +1 EXP
- Steal Glasses From Swagtubbie = +1 EXP
AWESOME POINTS [APS]
APS is what you collect to be awesome.
- Defeat Bowser = +1 APS
- Steal Glasses From Swagtubbie = +1 APS
- The episode made various references to video games.
- The Game Over music heard on the 3rd and 4th deaths in the video is from Sega Rally.
- On the first loading screen, the Wizard Rock in sprite form is visible.
- In the HUD, Mario has 999999999 of every obtainable item in the game.
- The HUD is re-used from Mario's trials in Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Taken (Like An Idiot).
- The part when Mario throws the cartridge into the sun is a Superman reference.
- Mario apparently lived from "1990-chicken", which may be a reference to when Shy Guy died in SM64: Cooking with Bowser and Mario! when it said he lived from "1990-toast".
- The Mario Simulator cartridge is a Nintendo 64 cartridge.
- At the bottom of the menu screen, it says, "copyright. smg4 you die >:("
- Mario referenced the Angry Video Game Nerd: Episode Superman 64 in the near end by going into space and throwing the Mario Simulator Nintendo 64 cartridge into the sun because the game was bad.
- Before the game starts, The text "insert 1 coin" hits Mario, so you have to pay for playing Mario Simulator.
- When SwagTubbie pulls into the gas station, the Barbie song can be heard at a very, very low pitch.
- When Luigi annoys Mario, a unused Minecraft camera can be seen.
- The picture on the cartridge (Mario using a pipe as a toilet) appears again in Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Problematic Pipe Problems.
- It is revealed in The SMG4 QNA (400k Subs :D) that this is SMG4's favorite video.
- A sequel, Princess Capturing Simulator, exists.
- In later years, the option "I'm going to rape you" in the option when Mario was confronting Daisy naked has been blurred out to fit YouTube's community guidelines.
- This option can still be seen in reaction videos.
- This is the very first blooper where Mario appears in his Garry's Mod model from Super Mario Galaxy.
- This is the first video we hear SMG4 say "I did it! I saved the world"