R64: Mario and the retarded spaghetti factory is the fifth episode of Season 4 and the one hundred and sixty-third overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This is also the fourth episode of the Retarded64 series. This is where several Guards N' Retards characters such as Chris, Swagmaster69696969696, and Tubbie Wonka, and the Oompa Loompas make their debut. It was aired on February 2nd, 2014.
One fine day, Mario was watching tv and then the news came on yaaay! the grand opening of the new spaghetti factory! mario decides to visit it and see what's in store...
The episode begins with Mario humping the floor while Luigi watched TV before seeing what was on TV. It was a news program with Crimsonman5 starting to report announcing that a new Fresh Spaghetti Tubbie had just opened and were having a grand opening for all visitors. Naturally excited, Mario quickly rushed to the location, accidentally squashing Luigi with the couch in the process.
In the town where three pedestrians were walking by before the third one got run over by Mario with his horrible driving skills, he suddenly heard his name from Peach Toadstool. Turned out she was being kidnapped by Bowser who was currently reading 50 shades of Koopa.He thought it out but because he was interrupted by her, he took her out before driving away.
Mario soon reached the Spaghetti Factory which had a very sparse attendance consisting of only two other visitors whom one, MarioMario54321, walked away. Soon, Tubbie Wonka came out. Not wanting to deal with a Teletubby, the other visitor, an unknown person, decided to just leave. Tubbie Wonka decided to throw Mario into the factory and laughed evilly before showing Mario how the spaghetti would be made.
Mario though was annoyed by not being shown on where was the spaghetti and showed his annoyance through kicking Tubbie Wonka in the groin. That only prompted him to call in his Oompa Loompa guards, who shouted at Mario to leave the factory. Mario naturally disobeyed and was subsequently thrown out. Not letting this go, he proceeded to do anything to get inside the factory.
This list shows Mario's attempts at getting inside the factory (and failing):
- Getting in via the window (which had Tubbie Wonka waiting to shoot him down)
- Getting in via the chimney (it just caused an explosion which burnt Mario)
- Running through the doors with a tank (the Oompa Loompa guards simply fired a bazooka missile at him to blow him out)
Eventually, Mario resorted to calling Tubbie Wonka before bursting in and attacking him. It also failed and led to Mario being thrown into the factory jail cell. Despite Mario asking for help, the guard refused. Mario then saw a key and saw it as a way to escape. He threw a coin but the guard got in a way, getting knocked out. As he tried to throw another coin, the door opened, causing him to be free. Of course, another guard saw what he did and tried to stop him, only for Mario to flash himself at the guard, knocking him out.
As he made his escape, his cell neighbor, a Woman, cried for help. Feeling sorry, Mario unlocked her cell door. The woman stared for a while before acting like Peach. This scared Mario, causing him to take her out.
As Mario made his way through the complex to the spaghetti, he saw Swagmaster69696969696 and Chris Gordman. Apparently, Swag was watching 101 Ways for Mario to Die (The Right Way!) 50,000 subs!. Chris did not like Swag's video choice and it almost led to both of them shooting at each other, just for Greg to appear. This resulted in them shooting him instead and laughing it off. Suddenly, Mario entered the room asking for spaghetti, freaking out Swag due to thinking he saw fata$$ Justin Bieber before shooting at him.
As Tubbie Wonka evilly asked how did Mario feel to be in prison, he saw that he escaped. He turned to his guards just to see them acting dumb. Meanwhile, as Mario headed nearer to the spaghetti making room, attaching himself to a guard's back who somehow not feel the weight. As he got closer, he suddenly ran into two guards. Pleading with them to not hurt him, one of them recited Morgan Freeman's poem before exploding. Mario was touched by that and soon reached the spaghetti making room.
Just as was happy with what he saw, Tubbie Wonka appeared pointing a gun at him showing how the factory made spaghetti. In this case, using Tubby Custard. Realizing the truth, Mario became super outraged and tackled Tubbie Wonka into the spaghetti making machine, causing it to overload and blow the factory up and Mario away from it. He flew through the air and eventually crashed near Bowser, still reading 50 Shades of Koopa, grumbling as the video ended.
- Unknown Pedestrian 1
- Unknown Pedestrian 2
- Peach Toadstool
- Justin Bieber (mentioned by Swagmaster when he saw Mario)
- Tubbie Wonka, Swag and Chris got killed in the Fresh Spaghetti Tubbie explosion.
- This blooper inspired the spin-off series Guards N' Retards.
- This episode is highly connected to Guards N' Retards: Prisoners.
- After the factory's door opened, as the camera focuses on Mario and the unknown visitor, Mario can be heard squealing out "OH MY GOSH" repetitively until Tubbie Wonka pops out. This is a very obvious reference to Rainbow Dash of the My Little Pony franchise.
- This is one of the only few 2014 bloopers with Mario being in normal SM64 form on the title card.
- Before the song in the factory, wooden crates are heard being busted open, as well as the weapon change sound from G-Mod. (time?)
- The video that Swagmaster was watching on the computer in the Spaghetti Room is a clip from 101 Ways for Mario to Die (The Right Way!) 50,000 subs!.
- After the factory exploded, the music "I Believe in Pasta" is heard, until Mario fell on the ground.
- While the Tubbie Wonka shows Mario the spaghetti factory, you can see a shadowy ghost climbing on the ceiling.
- After Mario said "Woohoo, hello! It's a me Mario -", Tubbie Wonka screamed "CHOCLAAAAAAAAATE!", before pushing him into the factory and laughing evilly. This line came from SpongeBob SquarePants' episode Chocolate with Nuts, which became a sub-popular meme on YouTube.
- This is the first installment of the R64 series to use the intro.
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: This blooper is parody of this novel by Roald Dahl.
- Fifty Shades of Grey: The book that Bowser reads is called 50 Shades of Koopa a parody of this novel by E.L. James.