Retarded64: Stupid Mario Party is a blooper by SMG4 and the 25th installment in the Retarded64 series. In this video, Mario and his crew plays a game of, well, Mario Party. Only this time, it's the stupid and retarded version of it.
Mario and the gang play stupid a** mini games in order to get the SUPER STAR.
At the Castle Ground, Toad calls the Mario Bros., Peach, and Yoshi to talk to him. Apparently, Toad really needs money (which annoys Peach, as she wants to protect the kingdom from threats), but wanting to do it the fast way, they'll have to play an illegal version of Mario Party. The player who gets the most coins will win a Power Star, making Mario interested and wanting to get it at all costs. Entering a warp pipe to the board, a Koopa Troopa speaking in gibberish explains how the game works, and after Toad kills a nearby Lakitu and takes its cloud in order to host the game, everyone is ready to begin.
Landing on a blue space, the players have to play a minigame with Kermit the Frog as the host. The first minigame has the players try to knock each other out with a crowbar and the last player standing wins. Peach immediately objects to the idea, but Mario agrees and takes everyone out, winning ten coins. Back to the board, Mario rolls the dice, only to end up on a red space. Despite only losing three coins, Toad gets mad at the plumber for losing money, calling him stupid. The next minigame then begins. According to Kermit, all the players must do this time is chill... while Kermit himself tries to blow them up and knock them off the platform. One by one, the players are eliminated, with Luigi being reduced to a literal skeleton, Peach jumping off the platform (not wanting to be Mario's "umbrella"), and Mario being knocked out. Yoshi, due to standing idle (he has developed suicidal thoughts and wanted Kermit to blast him), is the only surviving player, getting awarded ten coins.
Back at the board, Luigi rolls the dice and ends up on a green space, triggering an event. However, the event has a bunch of men holding dynamite and attempting to blow up the car the players are in. Due to Mario wasting his time with a plan about food rather than a plan to stop them, their car is blown up and they're sent flying into Kermit's backyard, forcing them to play another minigame. Said minigame is a version of Shy Guy Says, showing a Shy Guy holding two pieces of toast, one clean, one burnt. Mario, due to his gluttony, eats one of his toasts, resulting in him eliminated and crushed by a Gourmet Guy. After Peach is also eliminated, the Shy Guy proceeds to rapidly switch between the toasts, resulting in Yoshi's head exploding due to the intensity, and Luigi picking the wrong toast, ending the minigame in a draw. Angered that the players did not get a single coin, Toad pressures them to continue making money. However, their attempts to make it up to Toad fail, as Mario ends up losing five coins to a bank space and Luigi ending up in a Bowser Space, forcing them to play a Bowser Face Lift minigame in which the losers will have all their coins destroyed. In the end, Peach, despite her Bowser face looking terrible compared to the other players, wins due to Bowser calling her his "bae". Mario deems it "bullshit", and he, Luigi, and Yoshi are burned alive along with their coins.
Toad, furious at everyone for losing their coins, decides to extend the Mario Party by 5000 turns, much to Luigi's dismay. As a result, everyone ends up having to play an untold amount of mind-numbing minigames, such as Bumper Balls, Crazy Cutter, Bowl Over, Filet Relay, Bobsled Run, Bash 'N' Cash, Mario Bandstand, Mushroom Mix-Up, and Move to the Music. Finally, after two weeks of playing Mario Party, the last turn is finally here. Mario, desperate to get the Power Star rolls a two and triggers Chance Time, which according to Toad is the part where you "can lose everything", due to the event's dependence on luck. The chance time rolls and Luigi ends up getting everyone's money, thus winning the game. Frustrated at losing the game, Mario yells and cries in anger as Luigi is awarded the star. However, said star is obviously fake, and Mario realizing that Toad is keeping the real star for unknown reasons (which therefore made all their hard work on getting it a complete waste of time just so Toad could get money) questions the mushroom about the star. When Toad lies, everyone proceeds to give him a hanging wedgie on the roof of the castle. As everyone leaves to go melt Toad's coins, Kermit, riding on the Lakitu's cloud mocks him.
- 0:04 - Mario Party - Opening
- 0:34 - Mario Party 2 - Mini-Game Park
- 1:01 - Mario Party - Adventure Begins
- 1:25 - Mario Party - Mini-Game Stadium
- 1:34 - Mario Party 3 - Battle Room
- 1:51 - Mario Party 2 - The Blue Skies Yonder
- 2:08 - Mario Party 2 - Western Land
- 2:28 - Pokemon HG - Goldenrod city
- 2:44 - Mario Party - Faster Than Lll
- 3:08 - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas; Main Theme
- 3:14 - Mario Party 3 - Woody Woods
- 3:30 - Mario Party 2 - Not Gonna Lose
- 4:00 - Mario Party - The Wide, Wide Ocean
- 4:27 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly; Main Theme (later muted)
- 4:38 - Lockstep - Rhythm Heaven
- 4:56 - Mario Party 3 - Waluigi's island
- 5:16 - Mario Party 3 - Rules Map
- 5:26 - Qumu; Mario Party - Bowser Theme (Remix)
- 5:36 - Mario Party 9 - Bowser Jr.'s Mad
- 6:08 - Mario Party 2 - Way to Play
- 6:15 - Super Mario RPG - Victory Theme
- 6:21 - Mario Party 3 - Foolish Bowser
- 6:34 - Mario Party 2 - Keeping on the Path
- 7:05 - Mario Party 2 - Move To The Music: Dancing Star
- 7:16 - Chris Brown - Look at Me Now
- 7:26 - Mario Party 3 - The Adventure begins
- 7:45 - Mario Party 2 - I Can Do It!
- 7:54 - Mario Party 3 - Chance Time
- 8:16 - Mario Kart 64 - Trophy Presentation
- 8:33 - Paper Mario 64 - Goomba Village
- 8:56 - Mario Party 3 - Inside the Castle
- The mini games during the montage are as followed: Bumper Balls, Crazy Cutter, Bowl Over, Filet Relay, Bobsled Run, Bash 'n' Cash, Mario Bandstand, Mushroom Mix-Up and Move to the Music. Said games are from the first two Mario Party games.
- Because all four players sit in the Clown Car and take turns in there, this game plays much like the Wii's Mario Party 9 and the Wii U's Mario Party 10.
- However, the players use coins, spaces and minigames like Mario Party to Mario Party 8.
- The entirety of Mario's monologue at 3:38 was from a real interview with Charles Martinet. The monologue was from his audition for Mario. The link is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuabIg71dMI
- This is the marks the first time SMG4 uses the PPAP joke in his videos (When Yoshi shows a piece of toast)
- The "Luigi wins by doing absolutely nothing" joke is reused twice, the first time with Yoshi and the second with Luigi himself.
- Mario is actually depicted as having some intelligence in the ending, as he recognizes that the star that was awarded to Luigi was a fake.
- This is one of the few episodes in which Toad is a villain.
- Mario is once again depicted as a sore loser, crying and yelling in fury after Luigi won, and got the fake star.
- This is the second video that uploaded on April Fool's Day (or April 1). The first is APRIL FOOLS.
- Oddly enough, this was never intended to be an April Fool's video.
- It's plausible that Yoshi won one of Kermit's minigames because he was the only one that "chilled", as Kermit had instructed.
- When Mario lands on the bank, he loses 5 coins, this is not possible in the early Mario Party games (unless playing Bowser Land in Mario Party 2) when the player lands on the bank, they get all the coins that was deposited when passed by.
- In the thumbnail, the "L" on Luigi's cap is backwards (like in Mario Kart: Double Dash!!).