|"I have absolutely no idea what's going on."|
Rosalina is a minor character in the SMG4 series.
She is a space princess from the Super Mario Galaxy series, in which she's the manager of the Comet Observatory where she looks after her various Lumas.
In SMG4's canonity, she first appeared in the video "SM64 Bloopers: Shoot to the Observatory in the Sky". In this blooper, Mario met her and her numerous Lumas when he landed on he Observatory after he got shot in space. She has since made cameo appearances in future bloopers.
She wears a light blue dress, has blond hair with a fringe covering her right eye (similarly to Lilyncookies), wears a crown and has blue eyes.
- SM64 Bloopers: Shoot to the Observatory in the Sky
- SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 0 - Release the Retardness!
- SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 11 (800K Special)
- SM64 bloopers: Kirby Phones Home.
- SSENMODNAR DELUXE - 1 MILLION SUB SPECIAL
- R64: Stupid Mario Galaxy
- SMG4: War of the Fat Italians 2017
- SMG4: The Smash 5 Trials
- SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2019
- SMG4: Mario VS Siren Head
- SMG4: SMG4 🅴🆇🅿🅰🅽🅳🆂 His Brain
- When Rosalina appears for first time in the blooper, she's partially disappears for a few seconds due to a glitch that SMG4 didn't notice before he uploaded the video on a Monday evening as he was tired. So he only saw it the next day and then told his fans to ignore that part of the blooper.
- In SMG4's canonity, Rosalina's secret admirer is Professor E. Gadd.
- She devotes some of her time to "Story Time" where she and dozens of lumas go inside a little house on her space ship and she reads stories to them (mostly gay/perverted stories like "Everyone Poops" 50 Shades Of Gray" and "Twilight", also stating that the lumas are partially gay and/or perverted).
- Mario instantly fell in love with Rosalina upon meeting her, and decided to stay on the Comet Observatory forever with her and Spaghetti, only to freak out when he finds out that she has no idea what spaghetti is. However, he is still in love with her, and even has her phone number to talk with her. It's actually pretty sweet, especially when you remember it's Mario.