Waluigi's Rubber Ducky
- Main article: Waluigi's Rubber Ducky
Quackington first appears in SMG4: The Mario Convention!, where Tari finds him in a bargain bin.
In SMG4: The Mario Purge (Halloween 2018), a Teletubby shot an arrow at Saiko, but Tari tackled her out of the way. They were unharmed, but Quackington was impaled on the wall by the arrow. Tari mourned the loss of her toy duck, but it was cut short when Saiko tackled her out of the way of another arrow. Quackington is currently replaced by Archibald.
Archibald debuted in SMG4 Christmas 2018: The Most Important Thing in a store window. He is later delivered to Tari as a Christmas gift. Archibald was put on life support by a corrupted dead meme from the Internet Graveyard.
- Rubber ducks are typically used in a blooper to summon Tari. This occurs in at least two bloopers where a character needs to summon her:
- SMG4: Stupid Mario 3D All-Stars where her cybernetic arm is used to return the Mario copies back into the game.
- SMG4: Mario goes to the Dentist... where Saiko returns Tari to the waiting room after she escapes the building.
- Mario Plays: Five Nights At Freddy's (non-canon) where Mario summons Tari with a rubber duck to use her arm to enter the game and enact revenge on the animatroics.