S̶M̶6̶4̶: `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• ( Tubbie TV ) •._.••`¯´´•.¸¸.•` is the 199th blooper made by SuperMarioGlitchy4. It is the first video where all four Teletubbies are given a major role, as well as the first video that focuses mainly on the Teletubbies.
The blooper starts off with the Teletubbies intruding into Mario's house while he is watching TV. The Teletubbies managed to tie Mario to a chair, point a gun to his head, and call what he's watching "stupid", and then switch it to their own show. Mario is very horrified with what he sees.
Then it switches to a Gmod episode with spilled Tubby Custard, Tinky Winky then pronounces it wrong: "Cubby Custard". Mario yells at the TV, thinking that the Teletubby would hear him, and Po responds to that holding a knife in front of Mario saying "Shut up before I stab you!". In the TV, the Teletubby sees there are traces of footprints and pronounces Tubby Custard wrong again, this time as "Pubby Cussard", making Mario twitch his eye out of frustration. Tinky Winky then follows the footprints while hopping instead of walking or running. After following the prints for a while, he suddenly jumps out of a portal that leads to a city with a streetband, and the footprints seem to lead to a night club, and suddenly to what appears to be Bowser's Castle. Harry Potter is standing there waving, only for Tinky Winky to shoot him. The trace ends with Po who is drunk and almost passed out over a lot of bowls of Tubby Custard, and police sirens can be slightly seen and heard. Being pissed off by the mess, Tinky Winky orders her to clean it up, Po refuses and gets thrown out. Then the Noo-Noo appears and sucks the mess up, and gets surprised by the custard on the wall and notifies Po of it, who responds by making a trollface and running away singing "trolololol". Noo-Noo then continues cleaning inside the building, where Laa-Laa is spilling tubby custard in front of Noo-Noo, much to his anger, and beats Laa-Laa. He then cleans the Tubby Custard off of Laa-Laa, but his nozzle is near her you-know-what, she then screams in pain, causing her yell out "MOLESTER!!!", and making Tinky Winky Cop to appear and shoot the Noo-Noo.
Back at home, Luigi walks in the house, but is shocked by Mario who is captured by Teletubbies. Mario cries out and asks Luigi to help him out, but Luigi, who was scared by the Teletubbies staring at him, just slowly creeps out of the house.
Later in the night, Laa-Laa hears an unusual noise and goes to check the scene. She discovers Dipsy's night club and notices Dipsy getting alot of girls while Po (despite being a girl) f**ks a girl immediately. But when they tell her she's not a fan of the club, this enrages Laa-Laa, who begins to attack Dipsy, Po, and everyone else in the club. A voice says that it's time for Tubby Toast, where Laa-Laa immediately stops killing people where the club is now in ruins and fire and damage as Laa-Laa happily runs off.
Mario is waiting impatiently for the show to be over, only for Po to threaten to stab him again.
Back at the TV, the Teletubbies are being very quiet and they don't know why. Suddenly, the sun the Teletubbies worship appears with sunglasses and then the sun hits Po with blue lasers, which causes Po's stomach to show a video featuring Mario and Steve in Po costumes. The video depicts Mario saying good things about being a Teletubby. Upon seeing the mockery, Mario falls to the ground dying in madness. A TV guy then comes in and tells the Teletubbies that their television show finally got its first view, revealing why they were keeping Mario hostage and how they wanted him to watch their show.
- Tinky Winky
- Sun Baby
- Harry Potter
- Angry Indian Guy
- Chain Chomp
- Hatsune Miku
- Samus Aran
- Rubeus Hagrid
- Edward Kenway
This video was somewhat controversial (and regarded as one of SMG4's worst by fans, with some calling it a "Mario Torture Porn") due to its heavy use of Teletubbies and Garry's Mod, leading some viewers to think that SMG4 was beginning to care less about using SM64 for his bloopers. SMG4 commented the following:
"i have no idea whats going on in the comments right now lol. alot of you are shocked while others are laughing. so im getting mixed feedback here lol. i thought you guys didnt mind the teletubbies, but i guess too much of it is bad."
and much later:
"Well looking at all the replies I believe that a lot of you are traumatized or thought the vid was plain stupid plus I've been using Gnostic a bit too much which I understand lol, here is what I promise to you guys. I'll revert back to sm64 and avoid using gmod as the main thing. Hehe so sorry D: can you guys pls forgive me?"
Despite the controversy, the video became quite popular and exceeded more than 19 million views on YouTube.
- This is the first episode that was unpopular among fans.
- Just before the Teletubbies invade Mario's House, several skits from "SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 8 (150k special)" can be seen on the TV.
- When Mario was held hostage to watch the show, it could be a reference to how SMG4 was kidnapped in The Mystery of the Missing White and Blue.
- Harry Potter makes a brief cameo appearance in this video, but he gets shot by Tinky Winky, though he probably died in SMG4's bloopers (actually he died twice, the first time being Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Scatman's Revenge). However, it isn't impossible for him to make new cameos in some future episodes.
- SMG4 was originally going to make this blooper in the form of a Ssenmodnar video, but he decided to use a few instead of a lot of random things to keep it fresh.
- The song playing in the Nightclub is "C'Mon and Ride The Smash Hype Train" by BotanicSage.
- Noo-Noo does not look like how he looks in the series (despite a picture of him shown in the video).
- This is possible that the reason is because there is no Noo-Noo model in Garry's Mod (yet).
- When Po asks her friends why they're being quiet, the setting is based off of Shed.Mov where Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Spike explored in Fluttershy's shed.
- When Laa-Laa is watching something, it's actually the infamous Sonic Says moment from The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog where Sonic tells the viewer about how being touched in an uncomfortable place isn't good.
- This episode would get a TV-MA rating if it aired on TV due to its use of the "n word".
- The scene when Tinky Winky shot Harry is from Vanoss.
- On the walls of Dipsy's night club, when you see Laa-Laa getting angry, the characters from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic appear on the walls.
- In Mario's Teletubby costume, you can see part of Po's head (particularly, her ear).
- When Po starts telling Laa-Laa not to hurt her, Fluttershy and the Villager from Animal Crossing can be seen on a poster in the background.
- The Teletubbies were told at the end that it only took them 2 years to earn their 1st view, meaning that their show debuted between the events of "The Pink Problem" and "Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Befriend the End".
- The sound clip that is used when Tinky Winky demands Po to clean up the Tubby Custard is taken from the 1972 film, The Godfather.