SuperLuigiGlitchy4 (or SLG4 for short) was said to be the long lost hobo brother of SMG4.
SMG4 meets SLG4 after buying Mario spaghetti. SLG4 was living in a dumpster with a goomba. SLG4 followed SMG4 back to the castle in the form of hiding in the back of SMG4's car. While SMG4 is hiding in the back part of the castle, SLG4 enters the castle and reveals his name. SMG4 begins to wonder if SLG4 is his brother and has Dr. Mario test their DNA. Two hours later, Dr. Mario confirms that the two are brothers, after saying that Toad is "the father," however later SLG4 tells Mario that he is not anyone's brother. After Mario discovers this SLG4 begins intentionally harming SMG4, Mario eventually runs away from the castle since SMG4 didn't believe that SLG4 was evil and finds SLG4's old dumpster. In the dumpster Mario finds a photo depicting SLG4 with SMG3 looking like they're best of friends. From this it is concluded that SLG4 is working with SMG3. Mario rushes back to the castle to show SMG4 but only finds SLG4. SLG4 attempts to stop Mario, but gets crushed by a Thwomp. SLG4 had already trapped SMG4 in a cage. In the end, Mario messes with the cannon and launches SLG4 into oblivion where he explodes.
SLG4's color code is the opposite of SMG4's, except for the original white gloves and brown shoes. Unlike SMG4, SLG4 has a white cap, a white shirt, and blue overalls. He has the standard "M" on his hat like most of the SM64ians.
- His clothes texture coincidently looks A LOT like the X'Trapolis Modular trainsets used by two commuter rail systems used in Chile: Metrotrén Nos in Santiago, and the Valparaíso Metro in Valparaíso.
- His colorcode reappears in the video "Super Mario 64 Bloopers: 2 Hands 1 Job" (although, it is most likely that the color code was used for just a random citizen).
- He claimed to be no one's brother, but since Dr. Mario said that SMG4 and SLG4's DNA matched, this is most likely untrue, and must mean that he is SMG4's evil younger brother. Though this could've also been a mistake as Dr. Mario is a fake doctor.
- There is more evidence that SLG4, and SMG4 are not related. As seen in SMG4's origin story.
- In the video "Sup' Bro?" SLG4 states that his family are gorillas.
- Some SMG4 fans believe that SLG4 was Kevin Lerdwichagul.
- In SMG4 Mail Time, SMG4 confirms that SLG4 died to that explosion at the end of "Sup' Bro?".
- In Weegeepie's videos, SLG4 is shown as a recurring character, no longer working for SMG3 and often appearing in the castle to play games with Luigi. This implies that at least in that channel, he did not die after being launched out of the cannon by Mario 9 years ago.
|"I have absolutely no idea what's going on."|