SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 10 (350k apocalypse special) is the tenth episode of Season 5 and the two hundred and twenty-first overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This is also the eleventh Ssenmodnar video. It was aired on March 29, 2015.
oh that crazy hobo is outside the castle again! and it appears to be holding the magical golden spaghetti that summons the mario god. Welp we're all screwed :D
The blooper opens with Mario dreaming about the events of SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 8 (150k special) when he suddenly woke up with a start. Meanwhile, a mysterious villain wearing a Majora Mask replica walked up to Peach's Castle, promising some sort of revenge. Luigi looked outside and told Mario that a certain "crazy hobo guy" was at the door. He threatened to destroy the world but Mario didn't care and was about to return to the castle when suddenly, the villain summoned the Golden Spaghetti. Realizing what that meant, Mario looked with horror as the Mario Head was summoned once more, set to crash into the earth in twenty minutes in the style of the Angry Moon from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, but not before the stranger kicked Wizard Rock out of the picture for attempting to stop the collision.
Toast Guy was ordering toast when he called the price of $2 a ripoff. He then proceeded to burn the toast.
Crimsonman5, under the effects of the Starman power-up, sang about being invincible. Suddenly, he was blown up after telling the viewer to suck his pingas (the joke being that a pair of Bob-ombs were placed near his crotch).
Dr. Eggman was calling his grandfather a great inventor and his hero when man in black clothing (X) said that that would be Eggman's mother. He proved this by showing pictures of his mom, eliciting a "daaaamn." from Dr. Eggman.
Mario and SMG4 were having a staring contest but they ended up making random faces at each other.
A random guy became awe-inspired by a video about the alphabet to the point of humping his computer, causing it to fly out of his house. His mother, Stacy, then entered the room to ask whether everything was okay, but naked guy ordered her to get out.
After that, the second message regarding the Mario Head collision with the world stated that it would be 13 minutes until the apocalypse began was shown.
Mario was asking Peach Toadstool where she was headed as he reminded her that they were supposed to go to the restaurant. Peach replied it was to put on her makeup, much to Mario's protest as he had to wait for a very long time. Suddenly, some spaghetti appeared, telling him he could eat it. You have 2 choices you can pick, which is to either eat that spaghetti or wait for the princess to finish putting on makeup.
If you do not choose either option, Mario just blows up in panic, giving you a game over.
Mario, happy that you decided to have him eat the spaghetti, proceeds to go over to it and prepares to eat it. However, the spaghetti had other plans and proceeds to eat him instead, giving you a game over.
Game over message: YUMMY MARIO Ending
Game message to you: you just had to eat it didnt you?!
Your rating: 0/10
Rewind message: <---back to the video! (Option will take you back to Skit 7)
Mario decides to resist the temptation and waits for Peach to be done with her makeup. However, she took so long that Mario had become old (to the point of being an Old Man Hobo with his hat on him) before collapsing on the floor dead, giving you a game over.
Game over message: Old man mario :D Ending
Game message to you: Patience is a good thing, but it can also kill you.
Your rating: 4/10
Rewind message: <---back to the video! (Option will take you back to Skit 7)
X and FightingMario54321 were channel surfing until they saw the Pokémon: Indigo League. The "Who's That Pokémon" segment was shown where the two correctly guess that it was Pikachu Cage, causing them to go borderline insane.
A young Toad could be seen playing with a Mario Amiibo figurine and a plush doll of Peach. The Toad's dad told him not to distract an Italian plumber who had arrived to fix their sink. Nevertheless, the Toad went into the kitchen, only to find Mario using a gun to fix the pipes, who told him to leave him alone. This caused him to get understandably frightened.
After that, the third message regarding the Mario Head collision with the world stated that it would be 8 minutes until the apocalypse began was shown.
At a talent show, Donkey Kong moonwalked to Can't Touch This before starting to dance to a piano arrangement of the Bob-omb Battlefield Theme, much to the disgust of the judge.
William Afton sings a song about the color purple to the tune of Camptown Races. Suddenly, Chica the Chicken showed up and punched him before showing a message telling viewers to send their pizzas to what is presumably the pizzeria's address.
In a new Moments With Steve, Steve became a presidential candidate. He started out by burning the Mushroom Kingdom Tax Department and Bank, injuring an innocent bystander in the process. Things only went downhill with the skit ending with Steve dropping a Banzai Bill on Toad's house, resulting in a nuclear explosion.
Wario was sitting on a toilet when security guard told him to be careful while going to the restroom. Wario then gets shot and blown up.
Continued from Skit 9, Donkey Kong was now playing the piano. The judge has become weary of his performance when DK started slamming the piano keys. That caused the judge to think that he was humping the piano.
Yoshi and Kirby were fighting in Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo 64. Yoshi started sticking his tongue out while Kirby started inhaling. Yoshi got his tongue stuck in Kirby's mouth, and the two freak out.
After that, the fourth message regarding the Mario Head collision with the world stated that it would be 3 minutes until the apocalypse began was shown.
A trailer for the movie Fifty Shades of Spaghetti was shown in the cinema, causing Bowser to vomit.
Dr. Pootis was singing Let It Go from Frozen when at the end of it, held up a Starman and a fireball, promptly catching on fire and screaming in pain.
Atop the castle's roof, Peach gave Mario a birthday cake. Mario told her he didn't want to eat it before throwing it to the ground far below. He then welcomed Peach to "the real world", calling her a jackass.
Two old men were chatting in Teletubby Land. Lost Old Man threw some birdseed which attracted a Pidgey, a Pidgeotto, and a Fearow. Old Man Hobo threw weed instead, attracting a swarm of Teletubbies who chanted "MINE MINE MINE!" like the seagulls from Finding Nemo. Old Man Hobo then stated that he was cool, much to the other's chagrin.
The final skit involves Luke Lerdwichagul, with Luke playing two parts at the same time, though presumably during separate recordings. One of the Lukes starts making out with his Waluigi Doll, then smiled somewhat pervertedly at the other Luke. The latter recoiled in disgust and horror.
At the end of the video, a timer appeared representing the 60 seconds the world had left before the Mario Head collided with it. With the world about to end, Luigi started bawling hysterically, SMG4 ran away in fear, and Peach Toadstool cried out to Mario for help. Yoshi, however, was completely unaware of the impending doom, being as happy as ever. The hobo told Mario that it was too late and that he has gotten his revenge. Upon Mario questioning his identity, the hobo revealed himself to be, of all people, Toad, who — evoking his personality from the older bloopers — monologued about everyone hating him, basically saying that he was sick of being the Butt Monkey. He even told Mario that just last week his house had been blown up (referring to skit 12).
Mario, however, didn't care and beat Toad aside, then at the castle accidentally summoned Rocks who began his usual "Did somebody say wizard?" spiel, but with little time to spare, Mario punched him to shut him up. Mario begged for a way to stop the Mario Head which Rocks answered by spawning a Mega Mushroom. The plumber ate it and grew to a scale similar to the Mario Head's, and angrily proceeded to punch it at the last second. The Mario Head then shot at Mario with a Dr. Octogonapus Bomber but Mario avoided the attack and threw Donkey Kong, still playing the piano, at it. Mario then threw the Mario Head off into space, saying, "I did it! I saved the world!", in a reference to Mario Simulator. However, the reference did not end there, as the Mario Head crashed into Earth anyway, blowing it up in the background.
- Dad Toad
- The Judge
- X (man in black clothing)
- Dr. Eggman
- Peach Toadstool
- William Afton
- Chica the Chicken
- Dr. Pootis
- Lost Old Man
- Luke Lerdwichagul
- Master Roshi
- Flying Spaghetti Monster
- Gerald Robotnik
- Maria Robotnik
- Momma Robotnik
- Ash Ketchum
- Pikachu Cage
- List of merged Mario Recolors#Brockisawesome24, Metallicafan776 and Marioluigi252
- SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 8 (150k special): Mario was dreaming about the events from that video.
Removal of Annotations
On January 15, 2019, YouTube removed all annotations from all videos, making it no longer possible to view Skits 7A and 7B because SMG4 has not put the links to these videos in the description. However, a Google Chrome extension called Annotations Restored For Youtube can allow annotations to be used if installed.
Removal of Video
On April 2nd, 2021, both video got blocked due to a copyright claim from WMG due to using Marvin Gaye's song "Let's Get it On". As a result, viewers are no longer able to watch the video on the SMG4 channel. However, reuploads and reaction videos still exist. In July 2021, the video was unblocked.
- This is the third Ssenmodnar episode to not have the usual skit transition, the first being "SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 7 (TOAST edition)" and the second being "SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 9 - Time travel edition".
- This is the first Ssenmodnar video to not feature MarioMario54321.
- This is Purple Guy's first appearance in a Super Mario 64 Blooper, even though it is a Ssenmodnar video.
- The FNAF2 scene with William Afton may have been made to somewhat foreshadow that the next episode R64: Return to Freddy's Spaghettria focuses on that video game.
- In the scene featuring the trailer for the new cinema movie 50 Shades of Spaghetti, Bowser vomiting in the movie theater during the film is a clip from the video R64: Son of a bowser.. The movie's name references the book 50 Shades of Koopa that Bowser reads in R64: Mario and the retarded spaghetti factory and the actual movie 50 Shades of Grey.
- Likewise, the scene where Mario says "I did it! I saved the world!" and the Mario Head crashes into the Earth is a recycled clip from R64: Mario Simulator, with the Mario Head edited into the scene.
- The song in Skit 15 is Mirai Nikki's intro song, Kuusou Mesorogiwi. The joke in this skit was taken from another fan-made video, called "Nin10Doh".
- When Mario punches the Mario Head away, the timer on the right corner of the screen is punched away as well, breaking the Fourth Wall.
- This is one of the bloopers that do not have the Slendytubbies scream.
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask: The plot of the video about the Mario Head crashing into and destroying the Mushroom Kingdom is a reference to the plot of The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, where Link has only 3 days to stop the Skull Kid controlled by the titular antagonist, Majora's Mask before the latter makes the Moon (shown in this game to have an angry face) crash into and destroy the land of Termina. The video also contains many references to the titular game.
- The part where Luigi, SMG4, and Peach are panicking and crying for help is similar to how many citizens of Termina are panicking over the approaching moon during the Final Day. Yoshi being unaware of it is similar to how some Terminans are unaware of their inevitable demise.
- Toad is the antagonist and wears a Majora's Mask replica, referencing how the Skull Kid was manipulated by Majora's Mask into pulling the moon out of its orbit to obliterate Termina. Unlike Majora though, Toad is successful.
- Mario using the Mega Mushroom to grow to giant size and punching the Mario Head away is a reference to Link summoning the Four Giants to stop the moon's descent at the end of the game.
- The music that plays during the final minute is the same music used for the Final Hours.
- There is a timer which shows how much time both the Mushroom Kingdom and the Earth have left. Unlike Majora's Mask, the time is 30 minutes instead of 72 hours (54 minutes in real life).
- Fifty Shades of Grey: Fifty Shades of Spaghetti is spoof of this film.