Mario buys a Spaghetti Machine, but he has to pay 9,999,999,999 coins for that or else he will be dinner, so he decides to go to Casino with Luigi to win the coins.
Mario searches something on eBay and calls Luigi. He shows him a spaghetti machine, which costs 9999999999 coins. Luigi doesn't want him to buy it, but Mario buys it thinking he accepts. Then Parakarry arrives next to their house with the machine. Mario approaches it, but a Bully responsible for creating this machine appears, saying that they must pay him money. At first, Mario gives him Luigi, but the Bully says they must pay him money and they have only until evening or else he along with his friends will kill Mario. After the Bully leaves, Luigi gets the idea to dance for coins, however, Mario declines that idea and thinks of something else.
Mario and Luigi are shown arriving at a casino, while several people react to Mario's swag. Later, Mario is riding on a roulette wheel, much to the shock of a dealer and much to the disappointment of an Old Man. Mario then notices many slot machines and decides to give it a shot. He doesn't make it the first time, instead receiving some toast (in which Shy Guy takes it from). He then gets 3 Mario faces, which results in the machine spawning an Ugly Mario, who proceeds to rape Princess Daisy. Mario tries one more time and ends up getting 2 Lucky Sevens and a Dr. Eggman face. This causes Dr. Eggman to appear flattening him while dancing to Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley.
Mario is then shown at a table with the Dealer, Toad, and Steve. The three put down their trading cards (though Steve just puts down some spaghetti), and the Dealer claims Toad wins the bet, the latter deciding to bet the spaghetti. Mario gets shocked over this, forgetting the reason he went to the casino in the first place. He uses an ATM to get all the money from Princess Peach's bank account and gets back to the table. However, Toad wins the bet again. Mario then goes back to Luigi and tells him that he "lost all his money and the Mushroom Kingdom's budget to Toad"; Luigi gets surprised and tells Mario that he has a curse, a curse which makes him win any kind of casino game. Mario interrupts Luigi and tells him "if they don't want their butts on a plate tonight then do his magic". The two proceed to keep winning at the casino.
Later, Luigi is shown at another table, rolling dice on it. The Dealer says it's a Lucky Seven again and that Luigi wins, again. King Bob-omb and a Whomp are jealous and confused saying it's the 20th time Luigi won. When Luigi decides to go get a drink, King Bob-omb tells the bartender to drug him. When Luigi gets drunk from the drink, Mario approaches him and tries to get him to the table again. Luigi imagines Mario as having a giant head and faints. Mario is surprised and tries to think of something.
Later, Mario knocks out the Dealer and disguises as him, keeping his cover. He announced to the players that they would be doing a card battle. But King Bob-Omb was not enjoying this because he summoned a monster crab as his enemy, was completely terrified at the way the cards looked, and because Luigi won even though he didn't join in but was part of the game. The king told the Whomp to get Mario. Mario knocked him out by using the casino machine where the Whomp got knocked on the floor by the Shy Guy who wanted the toast and the second time the casino machine worked, Eggman fell on him and destroyed him. As for the king, Mario tricked him by putting the fake, ugly Mario there. Then, Mario got the king's attention by giving Luigi a 1-Up, so Luigi could attack the casino machine wildly and get so many coins that the king got knocked out by that. Mario and Luigi took the casino machine ride all the way to their house, where the Bully was waiting for them.
Mario brought out the bag of coins and the Bully left them. Luigi didn't know what happened during the past 9 minutes. Mario told him that they get to make free spaghetti, but when he presses a button, the spaghetti machine made a crackling sound and blew up. The blooper ends with Mario freaking out.
- Monty Mole
- Donkey Kong
- Princess Daisy
- Old Man Hobo
- Michael Jackson
- Wilford Brimley
- Nyan Cat
- Crab Monster
- The Dealer has the same color code as John Gayham and the Judge.
- Despite being a minor character, Hobo Mario appears in the thumbnail. This is the same case with Toast Guy in "R64: the Toad, the Fat and the Ugly.".
- Luigi breaks the Fourth Wall by asking what he was doing for the past 9 minutes which is how long the episode took.
- It is revealed that Luigi has a curse which makes him win any kind of casino game, for some unknown reason.
- Every time Dr. Eggman appears flattening someone, he is dancing to Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up.
- This video has a reference to the meme Luigi wins by doing absolutely nothing where Luigi always wins while doing nothing in some Mario Party games.
- When Luigi says something about his weird powers with great responsibility, this is a reference to the Marvel character Spider-Man, whose catchphrase is "With great power, comes great responsibility."
- Unlike his previous appearances, King Bob-omb speaks with a normal Bob-omb's voice in this blooper.
- When Luigi approaches the bartender, he asks for a glass of water. The glass he receives is coffee for some reason, and not water. However, this is most likely a trick to drug him, which succeeds when Luigi passes out shortly afterwards.