|"President Toad has ordered to replace the castle with a grand casino with "dancing old people???" is what he said"
This article is under construction. You can help SuperMarioGlitchy4 Wiki by expanding it.
Can't believe it's going to be 10 years since my first video! No video this week cuz I'm working on this movie. See you guys on May 8th!
The video starts out with SMG4 putting a camera into position, focusing on Mario in front of birthday decorations for the channel's 10th year anniversary. Mario asks why SMG4 is doing this, and SMG4 explains that he was going to make a move to celebrate. SMG4 then tells Mario to get into position, while Mario is still confused. Many memorable moments from various episodes are shown, which include:
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Who let the Chomp out?
- R64: Freddy's spaghettiria
- SMG4: Steve Fights Everyone
- SMG4: If Mario was in... Baldi's Basics
- R64: Mario's Road Trip
- SMG4 Movie: Meggy's Destiny
- R64: Mario Simulator/Mario Simulator Interactive! (500k Subscribers)
All of the previous arc villains are shown (excluding Bob), and the screen cuts to many characters, old and new, with SMG4 telling the audience to join them on the movie's premiere on May 8, 2021 as everyone celebrates.
- Chain Chomp
- Freddy Fazbear
- Chica the Chicken
- Foxy the Pirate Fox
- Meggy Spletzer
- Bob Bobowski
- JubJub Boopkins
- Fishy Boopkins
- Rob the Scarecrow
- Saiko Bichitaru
- Belle Fontiere (SMG4)
- Hal Monitor
- Chris Gordman
- Hideo Kojima
- This is the first time X and FightingMario54321 appear using high poly GMOD models.
- This also marks the first time that any Mario avatar not created by SMG4 uses a high poly GMOD model at all.
- When all the villains in every arc are shown, The Rapper Bob Arc was not present mainly due to Bob being a main character.
- The Season 8 logo is used in the 10th Anniversary Special logo instead of the Season 9 logo.
- Super Mario Party: The thumbnail's background is the game's background in the box art and the start loading screen.