SMG4: 🌽🌽🌽🌽𝓒𝓸𝓻𝓷🌽🌽🌽🌽 is the seventeenth episode of Season 10 and the five hundred and seventy-first overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
Rob the Scarecrow makes his debut. It was aired on May 9th, 2020.
Mario, Bob, Tari, Boopkins and JubJub get stuck in the middle of nowhere.
"We must respect the law because we are GOOD BEANS.
The episode begins somewhere in the region of Rockford, where it is shown that Mario's car had broken down due to the idiot plumber's reckless driving into a cactus field, leaving him, Bob Bobowski, Tari, Fishy and JubJub Boopkins left stranded on the road near the tulip fields. Without further ado, Mario decided to find a way to fix his car's missing tire. Using JubJub as a tire, the car worked again. However, it naturally toppled over as JubJub came off, then destroying it and setting Mario on fire, much to the delight of JubJub.
Now left without a vehicle, Boopkins decided that he would go look for some help, bringing JubJub along with him. With the three left, Bob decided to ask for suggestions to pass the time. As Tari was looking for suggestions, she spotted a nearby farm they could ask for some help, but Mario and Bob misinterpreted her for their own interests and head over to the farm, leaving Tari disappointed with the two.
Arriving at the farm, the trio were then greeted by a scarecrow (Rob), but later ran off after the latter said some scary innuendos that frightened them. After they ran off, Tari tried her best to look for help while Mario instead found a basket full of corn in it. Tari tried her best to dissuade Mario from eating the corn but failed due to the plumber's stupidity telling her off and ate the corn. Bob then suggested raiding the farm, going against Tari's warnings to try to respect the law and be "good beans", and could be seen stealing baskets of corn with Mario. Just then, Tari spotted a nearby barn in the distance, hoping that there would be some help, and proceeded along with Bob and Mario, with the latter carrying four baskets of corn.
Just as they were walking to the barn, Mario complained about a strange smell, before Bob made Mario realize about his odor (which was the strange smell), before stumbling upon Rob again. Rob resumed his corn-related talk before being told off by Bob, who then ran off with Mario and Tari, making Rob sad. Arriving at the barn, Mario tried to see for anyone inside the farm, but to no success, as there was no one. Just then, he looked up to see Bob, who had climbed up the barn. Following suit, Mario looked out from the barn window to see dozens of Minecraft animals in the barn, left alone without a farmer, thus explaining why there was no response at the door. Tari, too, climbed up the barn, then became fascinated and freaked out at the sight of the many animals inside the barn, who came diving in to touch them, much to the awkwardness of the other two. After realizing that there was no one at the farm and Tari was distracted, the two began raiding the farm as shown in a montage, stealing as much corn as possible, while another clip was showing Tari hugging a chicken to death. In the middle of their raid, they were yet again disturbed by Rob with his corn-talk, in which Mario decided to tie him up to a tractor and send him off. Tari later got out of the barn riding a pig until she crashed happily during an interval, while the montage resumed with Mario and Bob making popcorn, although Mario did made his head pop after setting his head on fire with a flamethrower after he presumably ate some corn, while Tari began dancing around with the same pig she was riding with, although the pig wished to die due to the big embarrassment. As for the other two, they started a campfire with the barn.
Meanwhile, unfortunately, Fishy Boopkins and JubJub have no luck finding a vehicle. Suddenly, a sound was heard, with both finally grateful that they are being saved. JubJub tried to get the attention of the driver, but due to being too short to be seen, he was rammed over by the sedan. Seeing JubJub landing face flat on the ground, Boopkins hoped that the other three are not bored waiting for them.
Back at the farm, however, Tari was enjoying herself with a horse until she got shaken off after her horse got frightened by Rob, who crashed into them. Rising from the ground, Tari then finally noticed the havoc and chaos Mario and Bob had caused to the farm, even going so far to have the animals fight each other in a gunfight. Mario and Bob were then seen, the latter having become too tired after being stuffed with corn, and the former becoming intoxicated due to eating too much corn. With Tari still failing to make the two realize the damage they have done, she began to lose hope about how to clean up the mess, which then gave her the idea to call her friend Meggy, to see if she could bring her fire truck to help, but to no avail, because back in her house in Belmont, Meggy threw away her phone as she was still sleeping, being it was early in the morning, at around ten o'clock at the time when the episode took place.
After Bob realized that Tari had her phone the whole time, he made her call a taxi but she told the two that they had to clean up the mess they made, with Bob, still clueless to see why and asked, in which Tari replied that they all need to be "good beans". Bob, who is now starting to get agitated mainly due to the usage of "good beans", reluctantly decides to help clean up. As Bob hoped he did not have to clean up any animal dropping, Mario then spotted F.L.U.D.D., which he gladly took, as Rob looked on while continuing with his corn-talk.
At the tulip fields, Boopkins and JubJub had now lost hope to find help. As Boopkins starts to look down on himself, JubJub told Boopkins that he spotted a passing farm truck in their vicinity, although Boopkins wasn't convinced, thinking it as a hallucination. To try to get Boopkins to realize it, JubJub decided to run off towards the road, making Boopkins giving chase.
Meanwhile, back at the farm, the three were busy cleaning up the mess, with Mario putting out the fire, but then ran out of the water and had to crash a firetruck to collect their supply, Tari calling her friend the Duck Pyro to help rebuild the barn who then also kicked away Rob after the latter had said a perverted innuendo, and Bob trying to call back the animals to the barn with his raps, only to make them explode as they cannot stand the hot rap. Then, Mario had to replant some of the corn he ate, using Rob as a farming hoe, but only in the right way after he got reprimanded by Tari for being too emotional with the corn, as he was sad that he doesn't get to eat more corn anymore.
With the farm all repaired, the three except Bob rejoiced with their successes, until Rob emerged from his pumpkin coat, shocking all of them. The scene returns to the road with the tulip fields, where JubJub was trying to get the attention of the farm truck driver, as Boopkins still chased him. The truck finally came to a complete stop, and as it turns out, Steve was driving it. Boopkins asked for Steve to take them back home, in which he agreed, but only after he passed by his home for a toilet break.
As the three were still shocked at Rob, they only learned after Rob could only squeak as means of communication, and that his corn innuendo was just pre-programmed on a radio he hid inside. As Bob pointed out he looked similar to him, he decided to give his name, therefore making Rob happy, but only to be rudely been told off by Bob, who thought that nobody could understand his squeaking due to his arrogant behavior, (despite everybody else understanding him) and translated that he was trying to help them, thus making Rob pointing out the equipment that he provided. Just as Mario heard the sounds of a motor engine, Bob felt the karma of the treatment he gave to Rob as Steve's truck landed on him.
Everybody was then reunited with each other, with Steve heading back to Rob for a hi-five, only for Tari to learn that Steve owns the farm, with Steve confirming it and his ownership of Rob. As Tari asked about giving Rob some voice lines not related to corn to Steve, he turned it down due to him not wanting to (as it is presumed that he was too lazy to reprogram the radio). As Boopkins told everyone else that Steve would bring them back home, everybody hopped on to the back of the truck, leaving Rob quite lonely, but not before Bob told him they would see him again soon, then telling him off, and followed suit with the rest. As Tari bid him farewell, Rob took out his radio, with his innuendo directly translating for a compliment. Rob then blushed, then felt shocked and frustrated as the barn collapsed again, ending the episode.
- Robloxian firefighters die in car crash after Mario frightened them.
- SMG4: Mario's Corn Trip: The sequel to this episode.
- The blooper is based on a 42 second long video posted by YouTuber Slimecicle of the same name.
- In the blooper, Mario (while dressed as corn, just like Slimecicle) even says one of the lines that Slimecicle says in the video before passing out.
- This is Duck Pyro's second appearance, after SMG4: The Grand Festival and excluding 2019 Was The Biggest Year Of My Life, as that was only in a meme made by Luke.
- This is Steve's first appearance since SMG4: If Mario was in The Sonic Movie, over three months prior.
- This is the Robloxian species' first appearance since SMG4: The Melancholy of Fishy Boopkins.
- This is the first blooper since SMG4: The E G G in which Luigi is absent and the first since SMG4: Wario Tries To Stop Himself From Dying in which SMG4 is absent.
- The blooper features Tari being a bit angry and demanding at certain points, something that she doesn't do too often (it's debatable whether this is just her being determined, or not being in character).
- This is the first time we see Bob's eyes continuously change with his emotions.
- This is also the first time we see his "happy" eyes.
- Mario is revealed to have superhuman hearing, as he can hear Steve's motor truck falling as it falls from the sky.
- This is the first blooper to focus on the modern characters since SMG4: Little Penguin Lost. However, Steve plays a major role in the end of this blooper.
- Although brief, this marks the first time Meggy had a speaking role since SMG4: Meggy Moves In.
- This is the fourth video of Season 10 to not have a description, after SMG4: Lord Of The Memes, SMG4: The E G G, and SMG4: The Totally Legit Learning Show With SMG4. The description instead gives a shoutout to Black Desert Online.
- Mario is shown to have some knowledge of farming, knowing what a farming hoe is, what it's for and how to use it.
- The Filthy Frank Show: Bob Bobowski plays one of his tracks, albeit a cover of PolitikZ's Real Hip Hop while trying to get the animals back to the barn.
- SpongeBob SquarePants: When Tari says "Good Beans" as a rainbow appears, it may be a reference to SpongeBob's infamous line "Imagination" from the episode: "Idiot Box".